BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: TINK-R-BELLE aka Cynde
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: TINK-R-BELLE aka Cynde
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3229) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Little Sistah, just want you to know that we are thinking of you and pulling for you today!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2122) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hugs coming ur way and prayers and extra fantastic vibes♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13161) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

me too.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6514) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde Loo Hoo, I'm waiting for that good report, girlfriend, waiting to hear that all this is finally solved for you and you are feeling fine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14932) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Feeling Groooovy!!!!
Sending you only healing, happy, silly thoughts :)

Ditto to CB... can't wait to hear that all is figured out and good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1337) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

everything already said plus hugs'n tugs :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13678) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, the best of EVERYTHING is being sent to you from here!!!!!!! My GOSH, let this all end!!!!!! Go Doctors!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2648) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awe, thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm doing surgery preps today and the surgery is bright and EARLY tomorrow:) It better be ALL GOOD when it's done LOL!

I'm hanging out at the Motel 9 in Compton...
nice room at the Motel 9 in Compton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5091) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers up for a solution!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8843) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hug and vibes, Cynde. Nice room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2652) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Cecil, only the best for the Honey Bunny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6409) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think I missed something..hugs and prayers, Cynde!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4199) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers Up!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17431) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope today was a breeze and tomorrow as well. I hope you get back to feeling like yourself again. Were close by...we couldn't afford your fancy digs so we are staying in the Motel
7 and 1/2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15031) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, all the best!

UH, the bed looks interesting LOL! Hope it folds ALL the way out?!!? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3294) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She's not likely to fall out of that bed!!!! :–)

Good things tomorrow ( and forward!), Tink!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5679) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers, hugs and all good things, Tink!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4905) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 3:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope it goes well Cynde, hugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3234) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

TINK, WAKE UP, THERE IS A COCKROACH ON YOUR NOSE!!!

Actually there wasn't, just wanted you awake so I could tell you - GOOD LUCK!!!

Okay, go back to bed now:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15854) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Luck Tink,,.We are all pulling for you!! let us know when you are up and about. errrr do you need to borrow a donut?? to sit on silly not to eat..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4092) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Healing vibes for a speedy recovery Tinky ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9309) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck and speedy recovery, Tink!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5344) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I could not get internet yesterday down here. I hope all is well with you now. And I hope it is a wonderful new dawn for you. Love ya Cynde.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000057) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope all goes well and quick recovery
Healings vibs send your way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6414) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

More hugs and prayers for you today, Cynde! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14936) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, did you see it??????
I was sending a huge beam of healing white light down your way this morning!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Looking forward to a new day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2992) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, Hoping your day was very very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14938) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone had an update... I haven't seen anything on FB.

Still sending hugs Tinker Tinker!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14941) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael just posted on FB:
"Tink came out ok. General anesthesia is wearing off. Partial problem fixed for now, most likely more surgery to fix the root of the problem. She thanks everyone for all the well wished (as do I)."

Not 100% great news but we'll take it and keep the healing vibes heading to Cedars.
xoxo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6418) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the update, Tara...

Cynde, you are on our minds, in our hearts and in our prayers!! ♥

(Message edited by devfam on April 23, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2653) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awe, thanks everyone. I know I have been absent on BT for quite some time due to no laptop (have one now) and health and work issues. I really appreciate the support, hugs, and prayers (have a little tear going on here). Not sure if you want details, but it was a "temporary fix" and I will most likely need more surgery to "fix the root of the problem" (which I was told might be the case); but I'm feeling pretty darn good this morning so I'll take it! I really do thank you all for the well wishes.

Oh, and don't ever stay at the Motel 9 in Compton. That darn bed never did fold out and I was all kinked and twisted up (literally ;-)

Hugs,

Cynde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3295) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

With that bed, it is a good thing you are 'somewhat height challenged'. :–)

One step at a time; so far so good.

(Message edited by glenr on April 23, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2657) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Glen...it was a little "rouge"...;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #799) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 1:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The best to you!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration