BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Friday Begins the Weekend
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Friday Begins the Weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3233) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope you all have a great day!

I am not one that follows the teachings preachings of my youth but,... I LOVE JELLY BEANS AND PEEPS!!!

M.F. - P-Poo, you folks are in my thoughts today - hugs!

Folks, about eight years ago we closed down our bicycle shop for many reasons and one thing I have missed since then was wrenching, especially fixing kids bikes. With the economy in this area continuing to be depressed, Princess and I contacted one of our old suppliers and yesterday we were re-approved as a wholesale customer. NEVER do I want to sell another bicycle but am really excited to be setting up my tools and repair area again and am hopeful that this next journey will be rewarding to our clients and us. Just wanted to share that.

Yep, am doing it Buddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #320) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Tom! What great news...realizing a dream is a good thing :)

Going to bake cakes for the family this weekend (an Easter tradition; they look like lambs) and eat STALE peeps! My favorite! Ron loves the malted milk eggs.

Might even pack dive gear....we'll see how the weekend goes. Hope everyone feels the love and joy of the Easter weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4093) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and the start of a long holiday weekend :)

Frohe Ostern Y'all :):)

Lovely Blue skies with lots of sunshine here and it's over 20°C so QBT for me today :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6411) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Tom, Judy, Roy and all to follow....Happy Easter Weekend!

Tom! :) :) I'm so excited for you! I had tears in my eyes reading about you living out that dream! :) :)

Hugs to those who are going through something today.

Busy day here, shopping, egg dyeing, church, cooking, possibly baking... right now the eggs are a-boilin! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6412) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh and Judy..yes STALE peeps are the BEST peeps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9311) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning bt buddies!
Freddie & PPoo Hugs to you both.

Tom, That is WONDERFUL what you are doing for the kids in your community. Want to fix my old Cannondale - make it road worthy again? :):)

Donna, Roy, Judy and everyone else who follows or lurks :) have a super Friday.

What I want Easter morning is a good breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. Forget the jelly beans and stale peeps, I'll save them for Tom and Donna. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9312) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I spent yesterday earning two certificates. CPR and First Aid. :):)
Hey, Hey, are you choking?

(Message edited by tlraz on April 22, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5680) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM BT :)

Tom :)

Judy, enjoy the cakemaking!

Roy, blue skies are wonderful :)

Happy Easter weekend, Donna!

Congrats, Linda...no I am not choking ;)

We enjoyed a nice day up in Myrtle Beach yesterday. Even took some time to see Ken's cousin and her husband, who moved there last year. Ken played a game on the boardwalk and won me a special prize. Let's see if I can post a picture from the crackberry

prize

Today we are heading down to historic Charleston for a bit, then Deb wants to take me to meet the people at her new job, over to see Ben's apartment, dinner, pack up, and then bed. Heading out about 7 tomorrow morning to go home.

Hugs and love to all :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5345) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, that is outstanding news. :) :) I hope it brings you much success and happiness my friend.

OK, gotta go fill analyze the Nitrox.

Two more days. Yikes!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000058) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT
I'm very happy for you Tom for your new venture and I know it will be rewarding for you
(((((HUGS)))) to you Freddie and P-Poo. I'm thinking of you.
Congratulation Linda
Have a nice weekend everybody

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6413) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Linda (I'm not choking either, sorry!) :)
I usually make scones for Easter breakfast...not sure if that's happening..feeling a little lazy this year...LOL

Good Morning Ruth, Linda, Jim, Louise..hugs, Louise...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8844) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. Very cool Tom, best of luck and sell lots of valve steps, maybe do a mashup and sell nitrox valve steps, your tires will get better bottom time and no CO2 headaches.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8845) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oopsie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3235) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks folks, looking forward to it, looking forward to being here full time again too:):):) I WIN - I WIN - I WILL WIN!!!:)

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, cool here again this morning but SUNNY so....:):):) Going out when I finish this coffee to finish raking front lawn here at the shop. Brought a bunch of specialized bicycle tools back to store from my shop at home:):):)

J and I used to share many good memories about working with bicycles especially helping under priviledge kids and handicap people modifying and building specialized bikes/trikes for them. Money wasn't that good, sometimes it cost us to stay in business but, the rewards for us were awesome!!!

Favorite memory of mine was from back in the day when I built a lot of high end BMX and Freestyle bikes in addition to mountain, road and "comfort" (with the fat a** saddles)bikes. I had a nickname back then with the young riders, it was "Fat Daddy", part of an advertising campaign - different story. There was a young boy, about 12 years old who lived in a subsidized apartment with his Mother. His Mother worked several jobs and the kids father was not in their lives. Used to see this boy picking up bottles (for deposits) along side the streets and roads and doing odd jobs for others, which I had done when I was a kid.

Anyway, one day this kid came in with a junker he had picked up along side the road (free sign I had seen it) and asked if we would "air up" his tires. The rubber was so dry rotted I was afraid to blow them up and was looking at the RACKS of tires we had as the Princess' Father went walking by. He looked at me and said "What are you doing Boss?" I told him the little man wanted his tires inflated and I didn't think it was safe. The boy immediately said something like "I can't afford new ones." Dad Simpers looked at me and said "Do we still have any of those tires "the company" gave us? with a smile in his eyes I told him I thought so and went into our storage area and returned with two new bmx tires and tubes. When I got back my repair stand (we had four in those days) he was looking over the bike, checking the hubs, headset and crank (he is the guy that taught me most of what I know) and said "let's tighten these up". In no time we had the wheels off, fork and bars off and crank off and were overhauling this bike. The little fella kept saying "I can't pay for this." and Dad Simpers (who I also called Boss) finally said to him "Can you mow a lawn?" knowing that he had seen the boy mowing lawns on this street. The kid said he could and Dad Simpers told him to call his Mother and get her okay. He did, she agreed and we finished rebuilding that bike.

When the bike was finished Dad Simpers said to the boy to remember and come back to mow the lawn once and we were even. The three of us shook hands on the deal and off he went:)

Folks, we never had to mow that lawn the whole summer and there was never a piece of trash on it either and the little guy did it when we were not around.

That young man and his Mother ended up doing okay and moved away. The reason Dad Simpers was the way he was is, because he too had lost his Father when he was just a boy and was brought up by a determined woman who had pride in herself and her boy - Princess' Grandmother Elizabeth (who did very well by him and for herself in business, an incredible thing considering she was a female, who ended up owning an automotive parts store from the 30's up until her passing and made hats (millnery) on the side :).) He knew all too well what it was like to do without some of the things his friends had and learned to work hard and honest to get ahead.

Story doesn't end here.

A few years ago, some of you remember I was going through treatment and was feeling like s**t most of the time. One evening the Princess and I were at Best Buy and a handsome young man carrying a beautiful little baby and accompanied by a lovely young wife approached me and asked "Excuse me, are you "Fat Daddy?" Blow my f'ing mind - it was him!!! He introduced me to his wife and baby, she already knew of our shared history but he told her anyway. He was very sad to hear that Dad Simpers had passed away and said what a nice guy he was. He also told me that his Mother had done well, returned to college, had a great job and married a man that he admired. He and his little bride were both college educated had good jobs.

For a while that day, the body didn't ache and I didn't feel sick. Know what I mean?

Two things I learned (relearned) that day were:

1. No matter what you are dealt, if you try and work hard, good things will come.
2. Whenever possible, help others - pay it forward, the immediate results will make you feel good, and sometime down the road, when you are really needing it, what you do today will come back to you tenfold!

Okay, it has to be at least 35 (f) outside, I need to go call a friend, finish this coffee and finish the lawn:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6738) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you made this stuff up just to see me cry. I AM NOT CRYING!

Linda, help! I need the "heimla remover!" (that's what Stephanie's sister, Ashley, used to call it!) lolllllzzzz

Happy Happy Easter to all my BT friends and family. Riley saw some bunnies in our yard a few days ago and said he thinks THE Easter Bunny (The REAL ONE) sent them to look for places to hide the eggs. Ahhhhh I don't ever want that boy to grow up! But then he comes over to me, and says, 'do you smell that?' and I say no, and he says, I farted. Isn't that what it's all about, really? The farting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6740) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I put this on the funny ocean song thread, but just had to share it here, too! It never gets old! lols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGceb4If8PY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #321) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tommmmm! I'm teared up, too! What an inspiration you are. Pay it forward has so many rewards; especially for the "pay-er". We all can benefit from giving to others. It boosts our seratonin levels too; who needs anti-depressants? Go out and do a good thing for someone else :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1615) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am so glad I read this thread. I have got a really smart new messenger style bag that my two nieces were offered but don't need. (Emily's mum told her she COULDN'T have it as she is a bag magnet, wonder who she takes after? :) )
It will now come with me to Bonaire later in the year, someone from Jong Bonaire may deserve it. Thanks Tom!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2125) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning gang

tom that is a wonderful story. good luck in ur new endevers. u'll do great

happy easter weekend to all
hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4095) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Tom, There's gonna be bent legs/raised knees when we meet in 4 weeks :):)

HUGS Y'all :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8847) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some talented jar heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15032) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TOM!!!! THANK YOU for sharing your story. You, my friend, are an amazing person. Truly amazing. I am SO lucky to know you.
That story made me cry again today. I cried earlier this morning as something sad happened on the way to work; nature is often brutal but life does go on!! Thanks for making me have happy tears this time :)

Roy, hugs to you and Happy Easter!!!

I don't think I have EVER had a stale peep. Seriously do people eat those things? :)

Icky weather here today but it's still GOOD FRIDAY indeed.
Did Zumba this morning and now waiting to receive my beatings from my trainer later this afternoon.
It's quiet at work and the boss left early. I think the BossII will leave shortly herself. There has to be some shopping I have to do before my trip.

Freddie, George....hugs to you both!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13163) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon Everyone!

Tom, WooHoo! Way to go with making some lemonade outta lemons in these times. Wishing you all the best with it, I'm sure you will do superb!

Everyone ready for the Easter bunny yet? I'm set, got a heavenly ham with lots of brown sugar on it, some delish homemade deviled eggs, asparagus with Hollandaise sauce and a huge casserole of Macaroni and Cheese and none of that store bought stuff either, making the one with oodles of cheddar, the good stuff, and milk, butter, and bread crumbs sprinkled on top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3236) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, thanks!!! I love it when folks see videos like this which shows all that our heros are just ordinary folks, willing to give their all. Seriously, thank you.

Kelly, not made up - lived. That young man gave me something that evening, all the damned medicines the doctors gave me to counter the effects of the treatment would not, could not provide - happiness. The best part, there was no deductible:)

Julia, :) just walk in and pick a girl, they all deserve it!

Kobi, I am so happy to know you, all you do for the underprivileged is amazing. I do not believe generosity should have to be legislated and it wouldn't if all that can would just help a little.

If we are fortunate enough to be able and help others the rewards are always way more than what little time/money we invest. Tonight, one of Pam's and my "extra" daughters, Caitlin is spending the night at our house. Earlier I gave her and Katie a ride into town so they could visit some of their friends and as I pulled away I had two young ladies say "I love you Father!". Yes their giggling and "OH MY GOD, HE IS SO CUTE"s will keep me from going right to sleep tonight but,.....:) IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING!!!

Stale Peeps Rule!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3237) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, I am on my way!!!

Back to ordering ssssssssssssstuff - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6741) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom just knowing you makes me a better person, and that is NO joke my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13164) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm on my toes here today. Son's girlfriend just arrived to spend the day and will be joining us for dinner tonight. Making my son's favorite dinner and batch of Gheradhhi brownies just about ready to come out of the oven. Shoot, son even splashed some cologne on today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14937) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, you and Jerry were brothers for sure ♥♥ Thank you for continuing to spread his energy and your path of love. It's what makes BT special.
On my way to work this morning I had a discussion in my head about how important it is to take care of each other... we're only as strong as our weakest link, so why wouldn't we want each link to be healthy, happy and productive.

So far it's been a good day and it's only going to get better... it's Friday, Guy is home, the Boyz are home and healthy (although LG is FREEEKED out by Bob having had a bath ~ doesn't smell like our stinky Bob), and I have a very special lunch date :) :)

I'd better get some work done here though --- daylight is burning!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3238) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

IT'S TIME, LET'S START THE WEEKEND

http://youtu.be/KuK6PXOoYaM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6415) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon all...tired...food shopping and pizza out with Marc and Andrea...beginning to cook food for Easter..laundry going...shortly will get ready for church...then home to dye eggs and make some scones and finish cooking. Tomorrow going to visit Dad and step-sis.

Tom - awesome story, my friend..wow!!

You haven't lived till you've had a stale Peep, Kobi!! :) Seriously...they are good!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13165) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bring it on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #895) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi darlin. MF not around and i can't remember how to put up a song so i guess i'll go for a ride. How about "Ruby Tuesday" for Good Friday

Peck and a poof. Vrooooom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3239) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YOU EAT SCONES?!?! I use them for hockey pucks, upsets Princess when she goes looking for one tho:)

Debbie, thanks!

P-Poo, be safe have a great ride. Okay, this is for you, I remember sitting on the floor in the old farmhouse when this aired:)

http://youtu.be/TI6teGeuHvU

gotta go look for Topo Gigio now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3240) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

FOUND HIM!!!

http://youtu.be/ygwV51_QjC4

(Message edited by vtscuba on April 22, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6416) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Scones are good!! :)

I love Topo Gigo! (and I'm old!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15034) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, you are too kind! You are awesome!!! A big hug coming your way. Sooner rather than later :)

OK, so how does one make a stale peep!?!?! LOL
That just has this gal wondering all kinds of things about peeps!!!

Ah cripe, how do you post a pic here? LOL! Have I been lurking that long?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15035) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

pole peeps for Freddie!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15036) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My what big peeps you have :)
These are surely stale peeps?!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6417) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Kobi... you open the package and let them get hard (now that sounds kind of bad, doesn't it!??)

Didn't make scones yet...made 2 trays of ziti..one with ricotta, one with meat....scones in the morning, egg dyeing tomorrow night...

rain expected tomorrow...rain, rain..go away!!

Goodnight All... :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15037) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the peep recipe :) I was seriously thinking, OMG I have to keep those things for a year and force them to be stale?!?! Obviously I stink with peep consumption but I did partake in a chockie covered peep earlier in the week. DO NOT tell my trainer!!! :)

Goodnight gang!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14940) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yo BTrs...
Just watching Anderson Cooper's report on Tim Hetherington... what an amazing photojournalist and a great loss.
Anderson Cooper

We had a crazy rain storm come thru here... just as I had paperwork scattered on the patio table along with my laptop, etc and Guy was in the middle of stripping the garage door to refinish it. I got everything moved in just in time for it to stop and the sun to come out... Don't Mess with Mother Nature!!!
I bet there are some great rainbows out there somewhere right now!

Okay... seriously have to get dinner ready for us humans and the kitty boys!
Sleep well BT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4097) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 5:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I take it these Peeps are marshmallows??

OMGoodness is that a Pole dancin' Peep @!@

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15038) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy :) They are marshmallows and they are evil LOL! Evil on the hips that is :)
Funny how some peeps have a peep addition. Thankfully I don't! Stale or otherwise :)
I couldn't resist the pole peeps LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6419) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah yes, Kobi, but marshmallows aren't as evil on the hips as chocolate and unfortunately chocolate is my TRUE addiction...stale peeps are good, but chocolate is THE BEST!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #896) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 9:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That pole dancing peep was inspiration for MF. She was on the pole all night. She looks good in pink by the way. Thanks for putting that up Kob i owe you once again.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration