BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Wednesday follows Tuesday
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Wednesday follows Tuesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2985) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM all. Getting ready to head out the door, start the long commute to work. I hope we ALL have a good day with some wonderful moments.

..Had a tasty dinner with a friend last night at Michael's in Newburyport :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6397) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Denise! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9300) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Safe travels, Denise. :) Newburyport just sounds nice.
Morning to you Donna.

Good Morning BT!
More of the same here today. Sunshine, 90+ degrees and lots of account files to update.

The almost full moon was pretty this morning during my run. In the last few months I've made a new friend in our cul-de-sak. A nice yellow stripped cat. I bring him snacks after my run.

Tink, I said snacks, not slacks. LOL! I crack myself up. :)
snacks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6399) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Send me some sun, please Linda!! We have awful fog here!! :(

Snacks! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9301) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll put some in a bottle and mail it to you. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6509) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello? Hellooooo?? Boy it's quiet around here this morning. Well, it's morning on this coast at least. I took on an interesting repair job yesterday, something I haven't done, but know I can, and today, in preparation for it, I get to go buy a new POWER TOOL!. Be still, my heart. And a bench top arbor press. Yesterday I didn't know what an arbor press was, today I need one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9303) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL, CB. Whatever floats your boat.

LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5677) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ugh...is it morning? Afternoon? Evening? Night? My body is cornfuzzled. We got into our hotel at 5am, got some rest and are now getting ready to go see my SIl, Ben and Deborah :)

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9304) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think everyone is..
sleepy heads

Can you tell I need a break from work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6510) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Linda!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9305) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Ruth woke up! Hi Ruth!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9306) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi CB. So you like a challenge? Good luck with the repair job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6511) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Ruthie...I almost missed you! Linda, you would laugh at my guild's online chat...all drooling over exotic tools and bickering over the merit of the butterfly whippen. Conventions are hilarious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9307) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We all have our obsessions. :)

Mine is lunch right now. Greek yogurt with mango and cereal on top. Actually anything would sound good. I'm so starving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6512) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just discovered Greek yogurt. It's what's for breakfast here.

'Kay...out the door for me. Hey, if anybody cares, I just found this terrific site to get tools. I'm told they're good quality, and you can't beat the prices.

http://www.harborfreight.com/

And, no, I am not related to, friends with, employed by Harbor Freight. Nor have I slept with it or any of its affiliates. Not that I can remember, at least...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13154) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 12:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!

I'm here, got some nice weather here today, up to 80 degrees here, gosh! I may have to break out the shorts. :) At least for a few hours before the t-storm that is gonna hit here later and back to cooler temps after. Gotta enjoy it while it passes through, I hear the gardens calling me.

Went back to the docs about this pesky sinus thing, got some new meds and they are kicking butt, feel like the energizer bunny now! Just about normal again whatever that is for me, been so long, kinda forgot.

You all ready for the Easter Bunny? ♥♥♥ I got a game plan, just got to actually start putting it into motion the next day or two.

Bacon cheeseburgers on tap for dinner tonight, this warm weather makes me want one, making them healthy, using buffalo meat instead of hamburg.

CB, glad you get to play with some new tools and the new work gig not too bad either.

Have a great day to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9308) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did someone say Easter Bunny?
bun bun

Okay, that's the last of the cute animal pictures...for today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15853) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you all are killing me here.. you know I hate the annoying orange thing..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13155) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm here, just a quick peek in, sun still out and it is actually hot here! :) Got a few hours in the pool gardens and now off to p/u the boys from track and field practice. Burgers made, all ready for the grill, bacon made, fresh buns bought and lettuce and tomatos all ready to go.

Going to let son drive his car home from practice, with a day like today, maybe he will pop the sunroof open. :) And drive the speed limit, don't go into turns too fast, don't tailgate, ah, gotta love teens with driving permits. Another six months and he will be able to drive himself. Actually, he's doing pretty good, parking needs some work, but getting there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13156) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A happy tune for ya, remember to S-m-i-l-e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14930) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 3:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Here it is going on 1pm and I'm just getting through the emails, FB and my BT :) Work is next!

Hugs and to J&Fam, Tinkers for Friday's fun, Brenda & Daughter and anyone else in need of special tight ones....
the rest of you get regular reach around and touch fingers hugs :) :) :)
Please note: hugs are non-refundable, have no cash value (aka Priceless), and carry no expiration date ♥

Make it a great one!
xoxoxoxoxox

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6400) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon, BT!

Thanks for the Happy tune Debbie!

I met the Easter Bunny at work yesterday...
patient with a sense of humor

Spent this foggy/soggy Wednesday shopping at Wally World and having lunch with my best friend...a very nice day! :) :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6401) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my that's big..ugh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8836) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You're lovely Donna but that bunny belongs here.

Bad Bunny, very bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6402) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ummmm...:)

Andrea just got home for Easter break!! :) :) :)

Soooo happy...only wish Amanda could be here, too, but she's safe and happy so...it's ALL GOOD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4576) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 7:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Evening, EVERYONE!! :)

Louise, EXTRA Special Hugs for you!! ♥♥

Brenda, special HUGS for you and your daughter, plus some healing thoughts and vibes!! :) :)

I'm going to be without a computer until Monday night, so I had best leave my Easter Presents now!!!

Easter1 Easter2 Easter3

Easter4 Easter5

Have a Happy Easter / Happy Passover!! :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6403) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 7:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Bill Bunny! Happy Easter!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13157) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, that picture of you is quite a good one, you look marvelous! (AND HAPPY!) ♥♥♥ Glad Andrea is home for Easter. My Tiffany isn't here either, but she is happy too, Donna. She's doing her Masters in Florida. After two summer courses, she will be halfway there. I do have youngest son, Brandon here and he still enjoys an easter basket of goodies.

Bill, Happy Easter to you! Glad it is for a happy reason that you will not have a computer till Monday, enjoy your Holiday. ♥♥♥

Rain held off here all day, so just finally got back inside for the evening, got dark out..but did manage to finish a pretty good sized portion of the pool garden area today. Oh, the bacon cheeseburgers were really good tonight too and the pierogies smeared with some sour cream were delish!

Brenda, sending you and your daughter some HUGS and healing vibes continue from south Jersey.

Enjoy your evening BT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6404) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 8:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Debbie! ....glad you have Brandon at home to share Easter with. Glad Tiffany is happy...what college is she in? Wish Amanda had gone to Florida, but...like I said she's happy...pretty funny, too, she met a guy there who she's been dating since the Fall..he's from Ohio and went to the college next to her's in Pennsylvania!

We had fog, a little rain but then the sun came out for a bit. It was fairly warm, though.

Hugs and prayer for Brenda and for Louise..
Brenda, how is your daughter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4577) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 9:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmm...... Must be NICE to have all that Nice, warm weather!!! :(

Woken up by BIG thunderstorm about 4 this morning. Looked out the window and it looked like the trees were all doing some sort of frenzied dance!! And there was Sn*w involved!!! :( :(

Now, just COLD and very, VERY windy!!! Holle does not like going out one bit!!!

Oh, well, this too shall pass!! :) :)

Have a SAFE and Peaceful night, EVERYONE!! :)

BIG HUGS to ALL!! ♥♥♥

and have a Hoppy Easter!! :B :B

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6405) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

G'night Bill. Hoppy Easter!

Snow, Snow GO AWAY!

G'night all!! ♥ Hugs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2121) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just peeking in. want to get bess out before it rains here. has been threathening all day. a few sprinkles but nothing yet. happy easter bill. hugs to tink and brenda's daughter and jake.
prayers and good vibes
♥♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14931) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

yup, no such science as climate change..... nuthin' to see here :)

It's been a good day today, started with a wonderful email from a happy customer :) Always great to see those. Then home with my boys ~Guy and the cats~ for teriyaki salmon dinner and a nice syrah.

It's 10pm already which is Mamma's bedtime!!
See you all tomorrow!!!
♥♥♥♥♥:)♥♥♥♥♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration