BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Tuesday, let the rains come down!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Tuesday, let the rains come down!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1335) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 7:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So, after her return from the D.R. My daughter has been in the hosp, on iv since Fri. They can't seem to find the bug. She's in isolation, mask, gown,gloves to visit. Any healing vibes would be appreciated.

Have a calm, easy going Tues BT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000055) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 7:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Healing vibes send for your daughter. Hope they can find the bug and zap it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5675) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT :)

Prayers for your daughter, Brenda and wisdom for the doctors.

Hi Louise special (((((hugs))))) for you today!

On the second leg of our trip, just a tad south of where we were in NY, taking Nathaniel's gf to see one of her potential schools in NJ. Then the third and longest leg will begin after the tour. Charleston by midnight? We shall see :)

Nathaniel liked New Paltz and thinks he might like to attend. I'm happy with that as it is a state school and has a more budget friendly tuition.

Hugs and love to all!

Lurking from the crackberry :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13151) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, positive thoughts and healing vibes to your daughter and guidance to her medical team to figure out the cause. Hugs to you, Brenda.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13152) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Louise, Ruthie and all who follow. ♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8829) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, healing vibes for your daughter Brenda.

Win or Fail?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5342) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, big sunshine from Bonaire. And as everyone above healing vibes from here.

Beautiful day. Aquawoman just went to do the Hilma. Since I have done her, so many times, (the Hilma not Kathi) I decided to just relax a little and basically do nothing.

Going out today at 11 and 2, along with a night dive. This boat diving gig is not too bad. All your stuff is in a locker on the dock, grab it and go. Doing 1000 steps yesterday off a boat was so much easier than humping your gear and tanks up and down the 74. LOL Plus, the dive we did at Klein yesterday was incredible. (Mellow Divi)

I hope everyone is well. Report later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3223) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, positive thoughts and healing vibes to your daughter. Wishes of calm for you through this as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16136) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone!!!! Hugs, Healing vibes to your daughter Brenda!

For the next little while I will be in lurk mode, I will be on FB still, but not so much - we are going through a major schedule change here at home! I have joined a gym :):), Joel is biking lots, and we are getting into some nitty gritty stuff with Quinn, and still keeping the other 2 kidlets happy! Soooo, I am not dropping from the planet!

I know there are many, many of you here going through some extremely tough, rough, awful stuff right now. You have been in my thoughts, I may not type something, but you are there in my thoughts. XOXOXOXO

Lots of hugs from us!!! Have a great morning!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9296) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT friends Brenda, Louise, Ruth, Debbie, Cecil, Jim, Tom, Eileen and all to follow.

Brenda, Hugs and healing vibes to your daughter. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Jim, life is rough on Bon, no? Enjoy.

I stole this from a friends post on FB.
http://www.damnlol.com/cash-4-gold-65.html
:):):)

(Message edited by tlraz on April 19, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8831) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A great crazy cat lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13675) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone!!:)

Brenda, {{{{{HEALING VIBES}}}}} to your daughter.....

I have found my phone. Linda just called me to give me a hard time about it!!! I just love you Linda!!!F'n HEART

Eileen, sounds like you have a good plan for your family. I hope that all goes well. And I understand about not always responding when someone posts something. Sometimes I just can't think of what to say...But we all know...IT'S ALL GOOD!!!:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13676) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, that is VERY cool!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4572) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Everyone!! :)

Louise, Special Hugs for you!! :)

Brenda, Hugs for you and Healing Vibes for your daughter!! :) Looking for some good news from you!! ♥

Everyone else, grab a HUG as well!! :) :)

Great video, Cecil!!! Wonderful woman to care for so many of the forgotten little furry ones!!! :) :)

Have a great day!! Busy day for me, so...

See you all later!!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17429) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone.

Bonjour Louise, peut votre jour être beau!

Brenda, good karma coming your way, may they find the cause and remedy quickly for your daughter. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Eileen, hugs to you my friend, you and Joel are such outstanding parents I know everything will fall into place exactly where it is supposed to be for all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000056) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

R.A. Je vais faire mon possible. Merci pour la pensee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14928) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Brenda please keep us up to date... sending healing vibes to your daughter. Very scary for you I'm sure.

Eileen, hugs to you and Joel. It's a journey for sure. Quinn and the Kidletts are quite blessed to have you as parents.

Straight into work after the gym today... loads to do so with that....
Happy Tuesday everyone!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9298) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wake up!

This is our dolphin calfs new favorite toy. The yellow one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U_AypaPr3I

(Message edited by tlraz on April 19, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9299) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well that didn't work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U_AypaPr3I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13677) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WTF??? Have I totally lost my mind???? Yesterday it was my phone...Today...My makeup bag. Ok, I don't go out often, so no need for that. But, I'm attempting to go to the store and I have NO MAKEUP!!! It has to be in the van too. Was I totally trashed on Sunday?? I think not. Maybe my brain is in there too. THAT would explain A LOT!!!

Anyone feelin' the need??? I know it's early, but Jerry can't stop me!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this is my twin...?....He has no clue either!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2119) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning gang

brenda prayers, good vibes and whatever else it takes to get ur daughter well.

eileen and joel hugs coming ur way

jim have a great time and kathy too

hugs to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6393) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon Boys and Girls....got out early again today because the doctor is sick...

Brenda...good thoughts and many prayers for your daughter..hugs!

Hugs to all who need them, want them, etc...

I LOVE that video! I LOVE cats!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4904) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda

Hugs from us for your daughter, we hope things work out well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15849) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 4:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok I said I would never do this but you know things change everyday of our lives.... OH DEAR>>>

WASSSSSSSSABI!!!!!!

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 19, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6394) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Freddie....Jerry would be proud of you! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8833) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Post like Jerry, webcam.

So we get the new washing machine and they install it but I notice the cabinet over the washer prevents the washer door from opening all the way. So Monday when I was off, I removed the cabinet with much difficulty, some of the screws would not come out.

I raise the height and put the cabinet back up. Last night we did a bunch of laundry and I happen to notice there was a wet spot around one of the holes where the cabinet was mounted. WTH.

So tonight I cut into the drywall, anybody want to take a guess what I found. Nothing minor just the drain pipe for the upstairs. And I wondered why those drywall screws I removed were corroded.

This also means the cabinet is presently mounted to the drain pipe with four screws. They should not leak much as long as the screws remain.

So the lesson here boys and girls is that, drain pipes look exactly like studs when using a stud finder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6395) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drain pipe = stud.... interesting! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5676) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all. Taking a break from driving and stopped in Fredericksburg, VA for dinner. 7 hours still ahead of us...

Pup is being super good and traveling like a pro!

Hugs and all that carp ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6508) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drain pipes....studs...I love it when you talk dirty, Cecil...

Hi, BT. Just in and out for me(more dirty talk!)...I'm still working....yippee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3293) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Best in vibes, Brenda. Strong ones!!! Please keep us informed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration