BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: SATURDAY...
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: SATURDAY...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5377) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING TO ALL OF MY BT BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRILL IS UP AND COOKING.....

I'M PLUM WORE OUT ALREADY AND THE DAY IS JUST STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #885) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning darling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13148) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9282) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT.
PATRICK, Since you're so tired - move over & I'll cook. Kick back and relax. Easier said than done if I'm cooking. LOL!

Have a great Saturday PATRICK, Ppoo, Debbie and all sleepy heads who follow.

I got to sleep in till 5:45, and am ready to hit the road to the aquarium for a two tank dive. SNORT! We are hosting a neighborhood Doggy Daze event today. Should be fun with all the pups on site.

Later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16135) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3208) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pat, don't let this freak you out but,... I'd like some oatmeal and toast this morning - Okay?

Okay, now throw that away and GIVE ME WHAT I NEED!!! Oh, that just doesn't sound right.

Morning Darling, still sore? Geeeeeeeesh, no matter who I talk to, what I say just don't sound right.

Debbie, I know what BM means what does BT mea..... OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT?!?!

Linda, I love Doggy Daze!!!

Hi Eileen, feeding the kiddos chocolate truffles covered in maple syrup this morning? You should, could prove to be entertaining

(Message edited by vtscuba on April 16, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3209) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO, IT CONTAINS SOME FOOTAGE WHICH MAY CAUSE NIGHTMARES!!!

You have been warned!!!

http://youtu.be/gYVZcSfZXq8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3210) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

D-D-D-D-Didn't want to, you made me

http://youtu.be/yYsOnfN5tIU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8826) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 8:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom that warning was not really sufficient, wicked dangerous stuff be in that video. Good morning all. Today is rake the yard day, we can have an anchor pool on how many blisters this will generate. I know girly hands. When you only do this once a year, that's what you get.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6369) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone!!!!}

Sounds like I'm in for a Super soggy Saturday...right now just gray and chilly..sigh..slow start, chatted on the phone with my BFF...now time to eat breakfast...will have to settle for peanut butter, but would rather have some of that stuffed french toast w/ blueberries from Patrick's grill!

Kitties were cute...annoying orange, was...annoying :) Happy Hugs to all...

Beware of Jim's tear jerker thread...but Jim...that's a wonderful idea...have to think about my letter..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5336) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not meant to be a tear jerker Donna. It is simply a relection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6370) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know Jim...but tears are definite...that's not a bad thing, just another indication of how much Jerry is loved..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3211) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, I can't even open that thread yet. At times lately just breathing brings tears. Our friend saw in us all(speaking for myself, not taking anyone else's inventory), things we didn't even know we were capable of. Did his best to bring that "" to the surface too.

So many times after talking with him, when I had really up, Brad Delps' line:

"You look up at me, and somewhere in your mind you see - a man I'll never be."

would play loudly in my head.

under my workbench now, wish I had a rusty can - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6371) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

♥ Hugs, Tom! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #889) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Breakfast in a bucket. Always makes me feel a little better.

Hang tough darling

Safe day to all

Peck and a Poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2981) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, very nice idea. And yes, your letter brought tears again. But I know the tears are because of goodness in our friend Jerry, so tears are ok. I just can't put to words as you did so well.

Tom, you are wonderful, Jerry is not the only one to see that in you, we all do. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6372) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom...ditto to what Denise said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2117) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning gang

am not giving up yet. just trying to find a good price and time from cal to mht. i could go into bos but then i need to find transportation for i refuse to drive that nut house place. hopefully all will work out. time schedule wacky.

patrick i will have some oatmeal and blueberries please

tom have fun. so u are now posting that horrible orange too. just creeps me out for some reason?

hugs to all♥♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4561) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) :( Morning All!! :( :)

It's a cool, wet windy day up here!
Can't say it's cold, it hasn't turned to ice........ YET!!!

Wishing everyone a good day!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2982) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK I finally watched an Annoying Orange video ... yikes - that is ANNOYING. Weird but funny, sort of, kinda, ummmmmmmmmmmm annoying !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6373) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL...I was waiting for someone to turn the knife on Orange.....:)

running out..tired of hiding in my cave...later! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14920) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥
Patrick I'd love some Eggs Benedict with avocado and extra hollandaise please --- fruit on the side and a mimosa with blood orange :)

It is HOT here already this morning... holy cow moses!!!!!!

It was so warm last nite that we set up the blowup bed on the patio and slept outside. It was pretty nice till the mosquitoes ran us inside at about 4am.

Guy and I are setting the diet aside and having a bbq tonight :) The Shalhoob tri tip is already seasoned and ready to go. The neighbors and a few friends... a little good music and booze.... got all the makings of a great summer nite :)

Don't forget... it's EARTH Day!!! Go hug a tree ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2643) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 12:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all :)

Link, I am NOT looking at that thread just yet...

Boom, eek on the heat! I haven't looked outside as of yet, but I bet it's gonna be hot over here too in Avalon.

Linda, LMAO on what Jerry would have thought about my "body harmonics class and intuitive reading"...I bet Tom and Cecil were biting their tongues too...bless you...Kiwi didn't though...LOL!

The Body Harmonics class was about as tree hugging, bark eating, and left coast granola as you could get, but I really enjoyed it. I'm going to try to find a class near me at home. I should be "intuitive" about my "intuitive reading" today, but I'm not...maybe I'll learn something about myself...lol...

OK, go ahead, let me have it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13664) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Saturday to ALL!!:):)

Well, I went to THAT thread first...tears, too many tears...THEN I got out a pad of paper and started writing...MORE TEARS. .. Don't know if I can post it or not....My heart is broken.

Is the Grill still open???? I could really use a grilled cheese w/ tomato and jalapenos...Just sayin'.....:)

You know what....I just love yall. Can't imagine my life w/out you. ThanksF'n HEARTS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3212) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, don't let anyone give you any about the therapy sessions. I am not ashame to say that I have been attending Scream Therapy sessions recently. It was hard this past week as I have been losing my voice but fortunately I found an alternative group called PSTFLS yesterday. It has helped a lot

http://youtu.be/I1OPghQnS9w

Primal Scream Therapy For Laryngitis Sufferers

back under work bench.

CAN'T FOOL ME, I KNOW YOU AREN'T SUGAR BABIES!!! damn, have to try.... yuck, was right - ptoooooeeeee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13665) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom!!! Have you learned NOTHING from Jerry???? You know they ARE NOT really Sugar Babies!!! Gosh! And, Watch yur ass on that can!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13666) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, that video is HilMFlarious!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13667) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And yes, Flarious is a real word...in Pegi World!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14921) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 2:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I like Pegi World f'n♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5337) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, my friends. I'll check in from Bonaire. Jimmy Mac Over and Out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14922) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Safe flights and happy bubbles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2644) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, lmao! The comments are the best lol!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6488) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, buddies. Cynde, I can't believe you had to pay for that class. Geez, it sounds like your average trip to Trader Joes here in NorCal. I can give you a few tips when we see each other. Let's fold Cecil in...he'll appreciate it.

Beautiful day here. Eric is off doing good deeds at Habitat for Humanity, and I'm drinking coffee on the deck. Hey, charity begins at home, huh? It seems like it's been ages since there was a little leisure space around here.

Saw a beautiful coyote down the canyon while I was walking yesterday. Young one. I feel so lucky to have a little bit of unfenced natural life around me here in such an urban area.

But keep the kitties in...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6374) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom's video shows how I feel about the COLD RAIN we are having here AGAIN!

CB, please send some sunshine...stat! :)

Safe travels, Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6490) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have to take a pic of the sign in town that says, "Climate Best By Government Test". So corny. I like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6492) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK....I think I can post this silly sign.

climatebest

Our big claim to fame...snort...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6493) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Huh? It just posted under "test"..what's the difference?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6494) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

huh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6495) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, that was worth wasting ten minutes on...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6375) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was! Very cool, my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6496) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We like pretending we live in a small town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6376) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Small towns aren't always all they are cracked up to be...sometimes I wish I lived in civilization...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3214) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You made me.

http://youtu.be/ZpKzTdMSaJs

What's that? Okay.

Check please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2645) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cb, yes, we need to fold Cecil in...tee hee...you can lead the class...I'll bring the insense and candles...you need to supply the gongs....ommmmmmmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3215) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too late Tink, good try though.

click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2646) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and CB "here's your sign" snort...

Hi Donna :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6497) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cyn, good thing I'm traveling Southwest...two bag allowance...gongs for everyone...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8828) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh great and let me guess what's they use for incense, like that is bad thing. I also do not want to talk about my body harmonics not a pretty thing, now an intuative body could be interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6377) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde! :)

Tom..I wanted to see ORANGE get the knife!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6378) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 4:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9283) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening everyone.
Love the hidden kitty, Love oranges, just not the annoying orange.

Tink, I'd have to have my body tuned it is to be harmonic.

We had a very busy morning in the pools today. Two of us did do a two tank dive in poor Nicholas' tank. He needs a new buddy STAT!!
Doggie Daze took place outside in our vacant lot. Lots going on, lots of dogs.
Some big, some small
big small

Funny ones and handsome ones
funny handsome

in casual attire and formal wear
casual formal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9284) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Different species, and silly glasses.
different silly people

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6379) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice pics, Linda!

Now thunder has been added to our rain...

Off to make some burgers for dinne...made 'tater salad, too...I can pretend it's summer!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15024) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 8:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Uh I think that's a F R O G?!?!?!
Alright, the Yorkie pic cancels out the frog LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6381) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 8:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Frog royalty to me!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9285) on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No frog - bearded dragon. Actually a very cool critter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15027) on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, OK.....those are pretty cool little animals. If it looks like a frog though it is a frog LOL!
Thanks for sharing your pics, Linda!!! Loved the all:)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration