BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: TGIF
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: TGIF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000050) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 6:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it too early ????
Or maybe I got up too early!!!
TGIF to those that works, and the rest that don't and hang around.
Jerry would be proud that I actually started a tread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2977) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 6:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Louise, Jerry is proud... And yes, TGIF !! This work day will go by fast and then yippeeee I'll be jumping on 95 North and heading home for the 3 day weekend.
Have a good day Louise and everybody who seems to be sleeping late :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13145) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Louise, Denise and BT!

Been in bed with a sinus infection last three days, Sniff, sniff, thinking of getting some stock in Kleenex tissues as I seem to be buying out all the stores of them.

Louise, Jerry is smiling right now and very proud of you! :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4196) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Louise & Denise

Good Morning BT!!!!

Doesn't seem like I get much time lately...another busy day.

Hope Everyone Has A Great Day!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8822) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Saint, et all, and all that are lazy this morning.

Here's a nice read, RIP Walter, helluva run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8823) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kindof sad, actually not kindof, but a good cry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5669) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Louise, Denise, Debbie, BH and Cecil :) It's never too early to start the new day, Louise! Jerry certainly is smiling :)

Sitting in Riverhead while the Yukon gets new brakes. Need another cup of coffee. The first one helped me on the hour drive (yes, Freddie, it took me an HOUR!!!) (Normally 45 minutes, but that darn traffic and tons of school buses with red lights). Hoping this won't be an all day endeavor. Need to get some more stuff done before heading off to work...oh well...safety first!

Hugs to all.

Be lurking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5328) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning to all of my friends all over the world. Busy day today trying to ready to go to Bonaire tomorrow. I can not believe we pulled this off so fast. We are not really ones to stay at Habitat or Buddy, but I know we'll still have a good time. My best bud on the island, Lutty, is a dive master at Habitat, so all will be good.

Roy, have you heard anything back from SW? Our Phillies tickets came yesterday. They are on a tear right now. I hope they keep it up for us. :)

OK, my friends, I'm sure I'll check in later. Kathi has quite the honey do list for me today. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6362) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning and hugs, Louise! I know Jerry is proud!

Good Morning, Denise, Debbie, BH, Cecil, Ruth and all who follow..

Happy Friday...the sun is shining again..what could be better!? Hugs to allll.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6363) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim...you snuck in....Good Morning, brother..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17419) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good EARLY morning everyone, its 5:50 west coast time! So nice to see you start a thread Louise, the moon is beaming...I think its Jerry's smile that's making it so bright :)
Hope you feel better Debbie, sinus infections can be very painful.
Jim have a marvelous time on Bonaire and Im so glad I'll get to see you again in May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3206) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI ALL!!!

Lou, :):):):):)

Jim, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Good Morning Darling!!! I did not get new glasses, just have long arms ;-{)}

When I left home on the Road Glide it was 30 degrees, lost my toes around 65 miles but LOVVVVVVVVVVVED IT!!!

Sorry if my post on another thread was a downer to anyone last night, just had one of those nights.

A new day, a new beginning!!!

http://youtu.be/ZISRdmQtukU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9276) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good TGIF Morning BT!

Louise, Jerry is definitely smiling down on you this morning. Thanks for starting the thread on such a beautiful day.

Denise, here's to a quick day @ work and a safe trip home. :)

Debbie, Hugs & tissues to you, my friend.

BH, you're right. We don't see enough of you here.

Cecil, I'll have to check your links later, but thanks in advance.

Ruth, yup, better safe than sorry with those brakes. Find something fun on the internet.

Donna, have a great day.

Jim, I can't believe you two are going to Bon on such short notice. Where do you normally stay if not Buddys or Habitat?

Our local Busch Gardens has a new cheetah cub. Check out his new friend. :):)
http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2011/04/14/busch-gardens-baby-cheetah-gets-a-puppy-pal-and-you-can-help-name-them/

Later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5329) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, I love when you say that to me. LOL

Linda, in our 22 times to Bonaire, we have stayed at the Dive Inn, (no longer there) Carib Inn, Bonaire Oceanfront Apts, Bellafonte, Belmar, Divi, houses, etc. I am actually happy about going to Habitat. Never been there, so it will be an adventure. It is not that we don't like those kinds of places, just never did it. If anyone has stayed there, any advice?

I just saw a commercial with Dianne Keaton. I still think she's hot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6364) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, Tom, Linda...Hello!

You are never a downer, Tom..

Linda, I LOVE that cheetah! I want it!! :)

Debbie, missed your mention of your sinues......hope you feel better fast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5670) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

UGH!!!! Need rotors too. Price just doubled!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9277) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, the two times we've been to Bon we stayed at the Sand Dollar. The first time because of the package deal of room and dives. The second and in the future because we met and clicked with the folks who own the unit above our unit. Great folks who are there about 6 months a year. :)

Donna, in the third/last picture I think the cheetah looks like a monkey the way it's sitting - the posture. LOL!

Okay, time to work - lurk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8824) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Puppies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6365) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ruth...I feel your pain! :(

Linda..LOL...definitely looks like a monkey! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6366) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to go get ready for grocery shopping and lunch with hubby.....

till later..hugs and ♥ ♥ ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3207) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ruth, while I can feel your pain, not being able to stop safely would be a whole lot more expensive. There, don't you feel better now?

Princess took my Dakota (2004) to dealership for me on Monday, they replaced upper and lower ball joints on both sides and pinion seal in transmission. Total bill would have been over $1,400.00 was grateful I had purchased a bumper to bumper service coverage plan. My cost was $100.00 deductible and $7.00 tax. Still trying to figure out why there was tax on a deductible - damned government. Okay, I need a $7.00 hug, guess I better pull out the credit card and call my girlfriend Gwendolyn from the 900 call back service:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13146) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bummer on the extra expense there, Ruthie, but glad you got in before your trip, smart thinking.

Meds finally kicking in here, ears actually popped and I can hear again without being in a tunnel with an echo feeling. Felt like that commercial, "Can you hear me now?"

Off to the fish market to see what came in today for dinner tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13147) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Forgot to add~

Have a great time, Jim! Have a Bright or two for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9279) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They don't call it the windy city for nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBLt6Kd9EY
They are all okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8825) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4557) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning ALL!! :)

Louise ..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Well Done!! ♥

A couple of hugs to share this morning, pick your flavour!!!

Hugs and COFFEE

Bright, shiny flowery HUGS

No time right now - have to see if I need the ice scraper to get the girls off the backyard!!! Bird bath and water dish both frozen solid..... AGAIN!!! :(

Have a FANTABULOUS DAY!!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1331) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, it's snowing here.........need I say cluster cuss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZktDX4X0GU&feature=related

the bear cracks me up!

Hope everyone else has a happy snow free day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9280) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HA! Brenda, I look like that bear when I try to get started in the morning. LOL!
Hi Bill. Darn, I can't believe that it's still that cold up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2978) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, Please be sure to tell Lutty hello from Ted and Denise, and that we are looking forward to seeing him soon ! Isn't it wonderful that Kathi suddenly wanted to go to Bonaire. May you both ENJOY every bubble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6485) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning guys. Happy Friday. I have to get out of here and make the bucks in a minute, but want to say HI! Nice long chat with Cynde Loo Hoo last night. Nice to catch up with the girl.

Have a happy one, my friends. See ya...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6487) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, before I go.....Happy Emancipation Day! Didn't know the holiday existed, but I like it..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13663) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Kids!!!!:)

Happy Friday to all!!! And what a way to start it off, with Louise starting a thread!!!!! You GO GIRL!!!!:):):)

Hmmm, I have nothing interesting to post. No videos, or blond stories...

Nope, sat here for a few, and can think of nothing!!! Hope yall have a good day!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2115) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

jim mc
have a fabulous time
good morning to all
hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6368) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda...the "s" word!??? Where do you live!???

Back from shopping...went to Wally world and Mickey D's...real exciting... sigh...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4559) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 3:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Afternoon, ALL!! :)

Back from feeding my Feral Cats!! :) :) Back to wearing my parka for all the outdoor jobs. :(

Okay, IT'S TIME!!!

Finished all my chores

so

It's NAP TIME!!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2642) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon all! LINK...I CAN'T HEAR YOU...ALALALALALALALALALALALALALA...

I'm in Avalon for the day/night/day...going to a "Body Harmonics" "class" tonight...not really sure what it is but it's supposed to harmonize my body LOL!..then tomorrow I have my "intuitive reading" by the gal who owns body harmonics...I'm looking forward to aligning my body and my mind/soul a little better...it's about as expensive as all your car stuff though...LOL...

an intuitive reading "A reading provides great information about who you are as a spirit and your path in this lifetime. Blocks to your growth can be illuminated and released. When you have clarity you can change your challenges into opportunities. When you have validation for who you are and what you are creating and learning in your life, healing and movement naturally occur."...I'm pretty excited about it.

CB, good talking to you as well. I should NOT have eaten those French fries though...I was up all night...ugh!

OK< foop for a while, gonna walk into town and get some ensure, water, and wine...what more could a girl need? haha!

Hugs to those to need them and slaps to those who don't!!! tee hee....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9281) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, Can you imagine what Jerry would have said about Intuitive Reading? LOL! Tree bark.....etc. LOL!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration