BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: ♥Wake up Family, it's Thursday!♥
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: ♥Wake up Family, it's Thursday!♥
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6349) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT Family!!

Wishing you all a bee-u-ti-ful Thursday!

Hugs for Louise!
Hugs for ALL !! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3180) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Donna:):):) We both were posting at the same time:):):)

WOO-HOO!!! Lets post a lottttttttttttt today.

Gotta go iron my Incredible Hulk underoos, cya later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6351) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL :) :):) :) I have to work but I'll be on tonight...

lots-a-good-posting to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5319) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am doing taxes today. See ya later. Leaving for Bonaire on Saturday. Just got back from my company reunion in Quantico, VA. I saw one guy I have not seen or heard from in 42 years. Needless to say, I have a lot to do between now and Saturday. Yikes!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5659) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, I want your life! ;) Good luck on the taxes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5089) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning!

Jim - I'll be sharing in your day. Nothing like putting it off til the end!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6354) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My thread died...RIP thread...the other thread is rockin' though, and that's good to see! :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration