BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Happy Thursday
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Happy Thursday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3179) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi folks!!!

I am feeling so very happy today, woke up and went pot-pot, all by myself and in that order. LIFE IS GREAT!!!

If you are taking life too seriously, here is a little something to help pick you up:

http://youtu.be/-6mkNpm8vQ8

Now tell me, how can you have a bad day after that?

Morning Darling!!!

click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6350) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I knew there was a reason I loved cheese!! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6352) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh and I slept 5 hours straight without getting up to go wee wee...so maybe we are BOTH ready to lose those diapies... LOL :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3181) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I find self catheterization to be a lot easier than worrying about waking up at night

I wish I was Taco Cheeze Johnny!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5363) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Converting a Bear
A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette. They’d get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard — a real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment.
 They’d all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experiences.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had various bandages on his body and limbs, went first. 'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next.. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and had an IV drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he claimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb.. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus. Hallelujah!

The priest and the reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him. He was in really bad shape.

The Rabbi looked up and said: "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5364) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A new bride was a bit embarrassed to be known as a honeymooner. So when she and her husband pulled up to the hotel, she asked him if there was any way that they could make it appear that they had been married a long time. He responded, "Sure. You carry the suitcases!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5365) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A drunk phoned police to report that thieves had been in his car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, the radio, and even the accelerator," he cried out.
However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time and the same voice came over the line. "Never mind," he said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4195) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think more than one person came off their meds!!!!

Good Morning BT!!!!

Busy day here......hope you all have a Great Day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5366) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A guy was walking along the beach, found a bottle, and picked it up. A magical genie popped out and said, "Thanks for letting me out. For your kindness I will grant you one wish."
The guy said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I can't because I'm afraid to fly and ships make me deathly sick. My wish is for you to build a highway from here to Hawaii."
The genie replied, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved. Think of the huge pilings we would need to hold up that highway and how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. And think of all the cement that would be needed. Plus, since it's such a long span, there would have to be gas stations and rest stops along the way. No, that's just too much to ask. Impossible. Think of another wish."
The guy thought for a moment and said, "Well, there is one thing I've always wanted to know. I'd like to be able to understand women - what makes them laugh and cry, why are they so temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with ...you know, what makes them tick?"
The genie thought for a second, then asked, "Do you want that highway with two lanes or four?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5367) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Man's First Love
A man, sitting at home with his wife, said, completely out of the blue, "I love you."
She asked, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replied, "It's me, talking to the beer!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5368) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The New Doctor
I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned seventy-eight ).
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, “Do you think I'll live to be 85?”
He looked at me and starting asking questions. “Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor?”
“Oh no,” I replied. “I'm not doing drugs, either!”
Then he asked, “Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?”
I said, “Not much... my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!”
“Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?”
“No, I don't,” I said.
He asked, “Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lots of sex?”
“No,” I said.
He looked at me and said, “Then, why would you want to live to 85?”

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5369) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A cowboy rides into town one afternoon, ties his horse up in front of the saloon, then walks around behind the horse, lifts it's tail, and kisses it's ass.
The sheriff, sitting on his chair on the porch in front of the jail sees this and naturally wonders what the heck is going on. He goes up to the cowboy and says, "Hey partner, did I just see what I think I did?"
The cowboy says, "Yep sheriff, I recon so."
So the sheriff asks, "Well why the heck did you kiss that horses ass?"
The cowboy replies, "Cause I got a powerful case of chapped lips."
The sheriff then asks, "And that makes them better???"
And the cowboy replies, "Nope. But it sure keeps me from lickin' 'em."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5370) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Questions on a Train
A lawyer and a senior citizen are sitting next to each other on a long train ride.
The lawyer is thinking that seniors are so dumb that he could get one over on them easy.
So the lawyer asks if the senior would like to play a fun game.
The senior is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.
The lawyer persists saying that the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5.
Then you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says.
This catches the senior's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?'
The senior doesn't say a word, but reaches into his pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.
Now it's the senior's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?'
The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net.
He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows; all to no avail. After an hour of searching, he finally gives up. He wakes the senior and hands him $500. The senior pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.
The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the senior up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'
The senior reaches into his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5371) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Three blondes are stuck on a desert island and one finds a magic lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out and gives them each a wish.
The first blonde says, "I wish I were 10% smarter so I could get off of this island." Immediately she turns into a redhead and swims off the island.
The second sees what happens and says "I wish I was 25% smarter so that I can get off this island!" She then turns into a brunette, makes a raft from trees and sails off.
Finally, the third blonde says "I wish I was 50% smarter so I can get off this island!" She then suddenly turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5372) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A passenger in a hired limousine leaned over to ask the driver for the time and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.
The driver shrieked, lost control of the vehicle, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a plate glass window. For a few moments everything was silent in the limousine.
Then the still shaking driver said, "Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me."
The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle the driver so badly.
The driver replied, "No, no. I'm the one who is sorry. It's entirely my fault. Today is my very first day driving a limo. I've been driving a hearse for the past 25 years."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5373) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A wife says to her engineer husband, "Could you please go to the store for me and buy a carton of milk. And if they have eggs, get six."
A short time later the husband comes back with six cartons of milk. The wife asks, "Why the heck did you buy six cartons of milk?"
"They had eggs."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5374) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Three of my friends, A father, son and grandson went to the country club for their weekly round of golf. Just as they reached the first tee, a beautiful young blonde woman carrying her bag of clubs approached them.
She explained that the member who brought her to the club for a round of golf had an emergency that called him away and asked the trio whether she could join them.
Naturally, the guys all agreed.
Smiling, the blonde thanked them and said, 'Look, fellows, I work in a topless bar as a dancer, so nothing shocks me anymore. If any of you want to smoke cigars, have a beer, bet, swear, tell off-color stories or do anything that you normally do when playing a round together, go ahead. But, I enjoy playing golf, consider myself pretty good at it, so don't try to coach me on how to play my shots.'
With that the guys agreed to relax and invited her to drive first.
All eyes were fastened on her shapely behind as she bent to place her ball on the tee. She then took her driver and hit the ball 270 yards down the middle, right in front of the green.
The father's mouth was agape. 'That was beautiful,' he said.
The blonde put her driver away and said, 'I really didn't get into it, and I faded it a little.'
After the three guys hit their drives and their second shots, the blonde took out an eight iron and lofted the ball within five feet of the hole. (She was closest to the pin.)
The son said, 'Damn, lady, you played that perfectly.'
The blonde frowned and said, 'It was a little weak, but even an easy seven would have been too much club. I've left a tricky little putt.' She then tapped in the five-footer for a birdie.
Having the honors, she drove first on the second hole, knocked the heck out of the ball, and it landed nearly 300 yards away smack in the middle of the fairway.
For the rest of the round the statuesque blonde continued to amaze the guys, quietly and methodically shooting for par or less on every hole.
When they arrived at the 18th green, the blonde was three under par, and had a very nasty 12-foot putt on an undulating green for a par.
She turned to the three guys and said, 'I really want to thank you all for not acting like a bunch of chauvinists and telling me what club to use or how to play a shot, but I need this putt for a 69 and I'd really like to break 70 on this course.
If any one of you can tell me how to make this putt and par on this hole I'll take him back to my apartment, pour some 35-year-old Single Malt Strath Mill Scotch in him, fix him a steak dinner and then give him the best BJ that he's ever had in his life and then show him a very good time the rest of the night.'
The yuppie son jumped at the thought! He strolled across the green, carefully eyeing the line of the putt and finally said, 'Honey, aim about 6 inches to the right of the hole and hit it firm. It will get over that little hump and break right into the cup.'
The father knelt down and sighted the putt using his putter as a plumb. 'Don't listen to the kid, darlin', you want to hit it softly 10 inches to the right and let it run left down that little hogback, so it falls into the cup.'
The old gray-haired grandfather walked over to the blonde's ball, picked it up and handed it to her and said, 'That's a gimme, sweetheart.'

The blonde smiled and said, 'Your car or mine?'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13144) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5375) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

blonde woman was trying to get rid of her car, but was having trouble selling it. The problem came when every prospective buyer would see the odometer at 230,000 miles.
She asked a mechanic friend of hers what to do, and he offered to set back the odometer for her. Without delay, she had him take 200,000 miles off her car.
A couple weeks later, her friend saw her driving the same car and asked why she was still having trouble selling it.

The blonde said, "Sell it? Why in the world would I sell a car with only 30,000 miles on it?!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5376) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Party Invite
Tom had been in business for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he sold his business and bought 50 acres of land in Western Australia as far from civilization as possible.
He saw the postman once a week and got groceries once a month. Otherwise it was total peace and quiet.
After six months or so of almost total isolation there's a knock at the door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.
"Name's Cliff, I'm your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a party Friday night. Thought you might like to come..."
"Great!" says Tom "After six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you".
As Cliff is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you. There'll be some drinking.”
"Not a problem" says Tom. "After 25 years in business, I can drink with the best of 'em."
Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n" likely gonna be some fighting too."
"Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! I'll be there. Thanks again."
"More'n likely be some wild sex too."
"Now that's really not a problem" says Tom, warming to the idea. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?”
"Don't much matter, Cliff said. “Just gonna be the two of us."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3182) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Chuck!

PATRICK, YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR!!!

quote:

“Just gonna be the two of us."

caused me to drop my breakfast sammich. Got it from the dollar menu.

Good morning Darling!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16127) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL to all the funnies!!!

I have Taco Cheeze Johnny going through my head :).

Good Morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3183) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, find the kiddos yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9269) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!
Have you all heard about Denny's new menu item? Check it out along with the video and the related items pictures. LOL!
http://eater.com/archives/2011/03/25/dennys-unveils-a-maple-bacon-sundae.php

PATRICK, funny stuff.

Tom, I'm so proud of you waking up and going potty in that order, but did you make it to the bathroom? LOL! I crack myself up.
Donna, Depends could be our BFF.
BH, I agree.
Debbie, Eileen, have a Taco Cheeze Johnny kind of day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16128) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda - I am sure that will appeal to some :) :).

BT working again - Whew!

Yes I did - game is boring now... they did find dust in places I though dust would exist :). Kedron said 'ucky - dust Mommy'. I am boring again and they are playing restaurant - Kedron is the chef - Riker the customer. And I am here :).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3185) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GEEEEEEEEEEEESH LINDA!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT.... EVERYTHING?!?! You are starting to sound just like Pam.

no, I used the Big Gulp cup I got off of the dollar menu. The Folgers can was already full. Note to self, throw away Big Gulp cup, don't use it for water again. Oh no no no no nooooooo.

Okay back to work.

Yup, polishing NITROX O-rings Buddy. , shouldn't have gone there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9270) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! Tom, I just watched your bull frog video. OMG I'm dying. LOL LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3186) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, do what I used to do with Katie, spray her with Endust (tm) and play hide and seek again. It's a fun way to get the kids involved in spring cleaning. No - really, when Benny was really small, I used to tie scrubbies onto his feet and hand and have him play "Frog in a Bowl". It served three purposes:

1. Kept the child occupied
2. Made it so I could tell Pam, I gave the kid a bath.
g. Cleaned the toilet at the same time.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, REMOVE THE CHILD BEFORE YOU RINSE (aka flush) THE BOWL THO. Damn that one mistake almost cost me a kid and a heck of a plumber's bill too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3187) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, Kobi loved it:):):) xoxoxo

pooooooooooooooof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #883) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all. Cloudy and rainy again today.

Safe day to all

Tom are you going back to BT2 now? See you there darling

Peck and a poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16129) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Tom!!!

Riker and Kedron just thought I was #1 again - snack time. Tough now I am worthless again - wanted be a part of their restaurant game - but have been banished. :) Kidlets!

I just watched that frog movie - almost peed my pants - almost :) - the benefits of going prior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16130) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where is BT2?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5660) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ppoo, you are such a tease!

Morning BT :)

Not a thing on the schedule for today. Laundry, cleaning, packing, pick up the girls, lunchtime, take girls to the high school for a pre-k program that they go to every Tues/Thurs, dinner and a memorial service for my friend who was killed on Saturday.

Patrick, darn funny!

Hugs to all :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8818) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. Good stuff this morning, ya'all are on a roll and I suspect it's all downhill.

Kittens....
Kittens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5662) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Step one...made it out of bed! Onto the laundry monster!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3190) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG P-POO!!! The stuff you are posting in the "Adults Only" section on BT2 today. I have to admit, some of that stuff if making this former sailor blushhhhhhhhhhhhh :-{O}

HEY KEN, IS "LAUNDRY MONSTER" YOUR NEW NICKNAME?!?! Newlyweds, I tell ya.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3191) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, we not be rolling, we be falling down the hill:)

Keep trying to work on o-rings and phone rings. Yup, Tha Boss (aka Ol WHN) is gone, love those 900 number call back services. One lady (I hope it was a lady, voice was a bit husky) named Gwendolyn just called me "Master" repeatedly... AND FOR ONLY $49.95 (plus tax) per minute. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what the limit on this company credit card is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3192) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Buddy, I think I am going under MY desk now.

SUGARRRRRRRRRR BABIEEEEEEEEEEEEES - YESSSSSS!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3193) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

was wrong, not sugar babies - hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8819) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well the world is a safer place now.

Lobster Thief Caught. I was thinking she may have stole them to release them, seems she did release them into a pot of boiling water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16131) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom - only $49.95 - must be a discount today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3194) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:)

another informative video by Randall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpNZuChtuM

your welcome - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16132) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom - you owe me a new keyboard -

LOL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3195) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Blame it on Tink, it was one of her posts that reminded me of Randall and his silly *** videos:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8820) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Those are hilarious.

Oregon is on a roll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15019) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, I still love you you bullfrog posting crazy thang :)

Eileen, glad you're back in the good graces of your kids LOL! You guys do have fun! I love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8821) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do love the Brits.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6472) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love Randall. I need to find out who he is. I need to have him over for margaritas and little cheesy snacks with frilly toothpick thingies sticking out.

I'm about to go to work, but I've been stalling, looking out on the deck....Eric said he'd try to fly over our house on the way to the coast, but that's a little bit contingent on commercial traffic. I don't think I can wait for him.

Tink, the next WCMM w manage to scrape together, no matter how small, I think we should have a Randall party.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2633) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, YES, a Randall party....He's been around for awhile, but his NG narrations are a hoot.

Tom, I've been trying to help you work today. I found a LOAD of nitrox orings for you....
tommys rings

I think you need this green lube though so it all matches...specially for us women folks who like matching colors...
some lube for Tom...good lord knows he needs it...Pam told me so...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6473) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Accessorizing lube....how....nice....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16133) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can we post the Honey Badger vid here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6475) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is my news of the odd for the day. If you click on the video, prepare yourself for the least inspiring news footage ever.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/04/13/man-engulfed-in-flames-at-san-francisco-porn-shop/

There's gotta be a story...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6476) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, I think ModButtercupHelloKittyTwentySmileyFacesinarow proclaimed it postable...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2634) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think I posted it yesterday and none of my mod coworkers pulled it...tee hee....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2635) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB....buahahahahahahahahaha! A higher being hath struck him down for doing something in a porn booth he should not have...omg, i am loling seriously...

(Message edited by lovetodive on April 14, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6477) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Clearly he was not using his Magic Green Lube with Kevlar...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3197) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

at your comment CB, not at the victim.

Tink, wanna bet he wears really thick glasses? Okay, okay, okay, that was mean. Lord I 'pologize.

Having trouble pulling vids and editing posts which are no worse than what can be seen on any major television during prime time. Just saying . Besides, Randall has a young Marlin Perkins thing going on, doesn't he?

Thanks for the pretty lube. Kind of embarrassing when customers come in and I have Christo Lube ® on my hands. "HEY, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!" They never believe me - dang!

(Message edited by vtscuba on April 14, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6479) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree, Tom...I know the guy got hurt in that incident, but you have to wonder WTH went on. On that particular corner of San Francisco, I can only hope he was dousing himself with Pinesol or something....ew.

Can't find a pic of Randall by any search I know...man of mystery...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3198) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.youtube.com/user/czg123 Randall's youtube profile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2636) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, you sure it's not Cristal Lube? That stuff is espenisve....

CB, maybe he grabbed what he thought was Magic Green Lube with Kevlar but grabbed a different tube that ignites when heated....I'm bad...

POOF! Gots to make some calls to set up hotel accomodations at the motel 9 in LA...Compton area, for surgery next week. I cannot believe I'd be so happy to have surgery...lordy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6480) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, i saw that pic, Tom, but didn't realize it was Randall. It's not enough. I want more Randall...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3199) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Christopher Zane Gordon is his name I believe, all links point towards him:) He is even on facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5663) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, I saw this and thought of you :)

the metrognome lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6481) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THERE HE IS!!! That guy is genius. You're good Tom...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6482) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ruthie, that's perfect. Thank you for thinking of me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #884) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom it's been so long remind me do the chaps go on inside or outside the longjohns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6483) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, kiddies. No more fun for me...off to work. Somebody please post things of questionable taste while I'm gone...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14915) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Thursday BT!
Ya'll has been buzy today :)

I'll have to catch up later... I just now made it to work Ooops!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3200) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

P-Poo, it all depends, are you wearing them for style or function?

I usually wear mine outside of the thong (CB wanted questionable taste) because, I think they are slimming:)

HEY PRINCEY, ARE YOU RIDING AGAIN?!?! Huh, huh, huh????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15833) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL tom:) dont' get me started............

Princy poo went and got the bike all tuned up and he rode today for the first time in a LOOOOOONNNNNG time..... will be quite a while before I get on the back...

Now I will have to go find him a lamby skin thong :) heck Easter is coming they should be all over the place about now :)Probably find one on Arthur Ave somewhere just hanging around.. Right RA?? might need a few stitches to put it all together but what the heck :) anything to make the "prince" happy :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3201) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOO-HOO!!! WAY TO GO GEORGE!!! I am taking the training wheels off of mine next week, probably the same day I change under roos (front to back next week, inside and out the next. see CB still questionable taste?)

LIVE RIGHT HERE ON BONAIRE TALK IN HONOR OF P-POO'S GETTING HIS GROOVE BACK we have spared any and all expense I AM PROUD TO PRESENT BT'S VERY OWN HOUSE BAND
PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR - WRAY GUNN AND THE ROCKETS

http://youtu.be/_BqBW9nRywk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3203) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TWO - SIX - ELEVEN - B, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRNNNNNN TO BE WAHHHHH-HILLLLLLLLDDDDD, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRNNNNNN TO BE WAHHHHH-HILLLLLLLLDDDDD

dang, those fellas got it going on don't they.

steye like mumble umble, heeebiddy heeebidd wah wah, my girlfriend broke the wind, lah lah lah lah lah lah lahhhhhlah BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRNNNNNN TO BE WAHHHHH-HILLLLLLLLDDDDD, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRNNNNNN TO BE WAHHHHH-HILLLLLLLLDDDDD

thank you, thank you very much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1329) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If talking about chaps........gotta mention spurs

Check out the hairy chaps......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJofhrLeeY&feature=related

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3204) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

whew, that was fun, no really, hold your breath and spin around then let it out really fast. Better than watching Don Kirshners Rock Concert on Saturday Night, I tell you what.

IT'S TIME FOLKS!!!

Time to say, CYA later - click and

poooooooooof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6353) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow...too many posts to read through right now, but that's a VERY GOOD thing!! :) :)

The big shiny ball in the sky is actually out here and better than that, I'm done for the weekend with work now, so....wooo hooo!!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2637) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

P-Poo...did you have to um...water any plants on your ride? Just be careful which plants you water....just sayin'....

Tom, glad you got the garage band back...rock on rock on...

CB, maybe the guy in SF wanted to donate his um...organ to this Phallological Museum in Iceland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5664) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Lots of fun here :)

Dinner done here along with some work. Heading off to my friend's wake now. I expect laughter and tears. Lots of mixed emotions here right now. Don't mean to be a downer, so please don't take it that way!!!

Be back later, at least for a quick peek to see what other zany antics have transpired :)

Love and hugs to all.

Louise, thinking of you, special hugs and love to you ♥♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6356) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hugs to you, Ruth...so sorry for your loss!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2638) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, get P-Poo a pair of these...seems like they'd be easy to make...
fur chaps for Princey Poo

Ruth, condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2639) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and hi Saint Louise :) I'm thinking of you :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5320) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tinker, I could so see Boy George in those Lederhosen. He would rock Freddie's world, saying, " Ish it in yat." LMADO

Taxes, we got whacked. I took out some money to pay off student loans from an IRA. JC, they thought I was IRA to put me in jail. Oh well, it's only money. FI.

Donna, good way to open up the other thread. Sista Sledge are all from Philadelphia. My sister, Joanne, worked for an orthodondist, and helped put on Kathy Sledge's braces. Jo loved her. How could you not? And we are family.

Tomorrow, do the dive shop, wash, pack, and all that . Love you guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6357) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim.. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15020) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, have a wonderful trip to Bonaire!!!!! And an even better trip to MA in a few weeks :)
Glad you pulled it all off!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5665) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, what? You are doing the dive shop tomorrow? Can we all come watch?

Have a great trip, Mr. McPeak! Say hi to the fishies for us!!! This is the first spring break we won't be there in 2 year :(

Tons of people at the wake. The line was out the door and down the sidewalk. Lots of faces I recognized, but haven't seen in 25 years. It is amazing that after so long, it is as if no time has passed. Lots of hugs. It was good to see old friends and share memories. It's all good.

Hugs to everyone.

Good night :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6361) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love that video, Debbie B! Smiling!! :)

goodnight all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5326) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rufus, semantics, always semantics. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5667) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love semantics, Mr McPeak ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5668) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay...seriously, off to bed now! Have an early day tomorrow. Have to be in Riverhead at 7:30ish to get new brakes on the Yukon before our trip on Sunday. Need to be safe on the road! Then back home to get the girls from pre-k at 11:15, lunch, more laundry, and off to work for my last shift for 9 days...I'm so upset that I won't be dispatching for all that time ;) LOL...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4554) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Evening, ALL!! :)

Pleasant Dreams!!! :)

:) Bill :)

(Message edited by superturtle on April 14, 2011)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration