BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Tuesday, tuesday......
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Tuesday, tuesday......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1328) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

April showers here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZnIHwzvzM

Happy Tuesday BT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #316) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How sweet Brenda! Hope everyone gets through their day with such happy thoughts :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane and Bea (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #787) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Brenda and Judy and all to follow . Grille is up and running . Nice hot coffee 42 here in Chicago today , at least the sun is out. Hope everyone has a great day !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5652) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quick hello from behind bleary eyes. Been at work since 1am. Got called in on overtime for a female prisoner. Supposed to work til 3, but trying to get out of here as soon as the arraignment is over. I am BEAT!!!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day :)

Hugs and love to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4540) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, EVERYONE!!! :)

Brenda, what a Wonderful way to start the day!! :)

Ruth, hope you get relieved off that detail soon, and can get some rest:)

Diane & Bea - thanks for the coffee :) :)

For Everyone this fine day.......

BIG, Bright sunshiny HUGS!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2113) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning gang

ruthie go home and get some rest. that is an order
hugs♥♥♥

need to walk the dog. just gave her an eye cut so she could see. she actually stayed still for me

might see u all later
hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14911) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

We're getting SPRING and you know it's true... as California goes, so goes the rest of the country
Ohhh, I can see a few hairs rising on that one ;)

Lots of work to do today - still trying to get into a new rythmn/routine so I'll be lurking mostly.

Big hugs to J & all the Richters --- keeping an eye for updates.

Happy Day to All ---

To make you smile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #669) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bleah rain... MORNING ALL!!
Hope its a good one for everyone

Thanks Brenda - great jumpstart!
Hi Judy, Diane, Bill..
Ruthie - I wish you rest - at home where its safe and more comfy...

Oh elaine! Poor pups! I must have missed the thread - hope she is alright and its just doggie pink eye or something like that..

Ok - off to the shop then errands - have a great one y'all

Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6469) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, BT. Quiet around her the last couple of days. I'm having a quiet week as well...tax week always makes people put off my services a week or two, but I have hope it's temporary.

Got a carpet steamer on Craigslist(I love Caraigslist) last week, and since I have the time, restored our rugs to their former glory. Next time I get carpets installed, I'm going to see if they have Cat Barf as a color and save myself some work.

Eric taking the end of the week off the participate in the Habit for Humanity Buildathon. I think they are aiming on six houses in four days this year. Good for you, Eric!

Then I think we are going to take a mini trip to Big Sur at the end of next week. I usually just stop going south at Monterey and go diving, so Big Sur is still a novelty for me. Tara, we're staying at Ragged Point.

(Message edited by barbara_gibson on April 12, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #878) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day to all. In tribute to Tiny on his birthday and with hugs to our own "SPECIAL" Timmy the photoshop wizard i present for your listening pleasure:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9260) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very quiet today here in BT land.

Happy Tuesday Afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #879) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

For Tommy Darling Boy not to feel left out

\

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #880) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

For all the BT cat lovers out there

]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #411) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tara,

I dumped my muni's, just because of California and Illinois. But that's the great thing about America? We are all allowed to make p..s poor decisions? But, we personally should pay for them, and not ask the rest of the country to come to our rescue?

Can you tell I'm a dyed in the wool libertarian/ republican? I give to my church and various other charities, but not the government.

CB... At Lake Rawlings, we started a scuba camp for girl scouts, boy scouts and church groups to get them out of their parent's hair for a week, not to mention making a dollar or two.

$500 bucks PP includes camping for a week, OW certification, and the chaperons stay free. We are all going to have to get innovative in today's and tomorrow's economy. As we should have been doing already?

I am available for a speech, if and when your organization requires it? Autographs will cost extra...:-) :-).

Am I an ASS.....yes I am!!! Am I dedicated to my wife...yes I am. Am I a disciplinarian on certain fronts? Yes I am. But if you ask Terry if she doubts I truly love her dearly, call her and ask?

She knows I do!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6320) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening BT....long couple of days here...not bad, just long and tiring...

Hugs to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13142) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!

Went to a field and track meet of my son's today, well, the weather was so-so, was

got 2/3's through and got this

Oh well, got to see lots of it anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5653) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YAWN...STRETCH...

Hi :) Got a little rest this afternoon and now running around doing some errands. Ken made a fabulous Texas chili for dinner and I indulged and put a very small portion of rice into mine. Yummy! :)

Have some organizing to do this evening and over the next couple of days, as we are getting ready to do college visits starting Saturday and then heading to Charleston to see my SIL, Deb and Ben :) Can't wait to see my kids who have left the nest!!!

Enjoy your evening!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6322) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening again...dinner done...relaxing...glad, glad, glad to be off tomorrow...♥

Brenda, I LOVE Bambi!! :)
Tara, I LOVE that video, especially the big cats and it DID make me smile...
Thanks to both of you! :)

Debbie B, I really hope we both get to see the sun soon...rainy and chilly here today...so ready for Spring...yesterday was warm and the afternoon the sun sort of came out, but it was short-lived...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6323) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB...hope business picks up and enjoy your trip! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6324) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guess nobody's home :(

Goodnight BT..hugs! ♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration