BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Once upon a Monday.....♥
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Once upon a Monday.....♥
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6317) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!

Wishing all of you a beautiful, trouble-free Monday!

Work and then a meeting for me....

♥ Huge Hugs All Around ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4194) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 7:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!!!!

Busy day here ya'll have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5317) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

On my way to Qunatico for my reunion today. We have 47 guys coming from every part of the country.

Kathi comes down this morning and says, "I think I'd like to go to Bonaire on Saturday." This is my life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8813) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, another lovely Monday morning. Ar least all that white stuff has finally melted. The furry and feathered critters are out in force and love is in the air along with lots of pollen.

The washing machine died Friday night and me being the engineer tried to fix it. Not going to happen, so after dinner Saturday we stop by Lowes buy a new machine and it is delivered before noon on Sunday.

Jim, I know Quantico well and got busted by the CIA parking there in the early 70's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6732) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning campers! Jim, I say pack your bags man, you're RETIRED! Have fun at the reunion, I'm certain you will!

Thinking a lot about Jake and Linda and the kids. Hoping they are doing well and fighting hard!

My big weekend news, we took Riley's training wheels off! He got hacked off the first time out because he kept wrecking. After 6 or 7 times of that, he just laid down the bike and walked in the house. I said, hey where ya going? And he said mommy I think I need a break. OMG. So we went back out about 5 or 6 more times later, and he was riding from our north neighbor's driveway, past our house, and to the south neighbor's driveway! He was so proud of himself and Steve and I were beaming! I forgot how much fun that is!

Everyone have a great day!

Riley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5318) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, I always knew you were a Russian spy. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #314) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a cute little dude, Kelly! He certainly knows his own mind; so grown up :)

I took my bc in for service this weekend. Just starting to pile things up for a trip to our favorite place :) I get to buy a new reg from my favorite dive shop too; Bruce has my new Scubapro waiting---yea! I'm still considering the Atomic too. Anyone have any comments about them?

Hope everyone survives their Monday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2975) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So Jim, is Kathi going to Bonaire Sat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6467) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, BT. Yesterday was supposed to be a recreation day around here, but turned in Home Improvement Day. Girlfriends, get this:

Me: Honey, do you know why there's water in front of the kitchen sink?

Eric: I don't know, Dear, but I noticed water spraying on my feet the other night when I was doing the dishes...

WHAT???

The whole lower cabinet and the tubs containing cleaning stuff were filled with days' worth if water leakage...the faucet had broken. Half a day to clean it up and replace the dang thing. Water spraying on your feet, Eric? Really? How many days ago?

Well, anyway, a new catch phrase has been born around our house. At least he does the dishes. Between that and deploying the carpet steamer I got on Craigslist...bye bye Sunday. On to Monday...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3169) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

car making a noise, turn the radio's volume up too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9258) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon BT.
Donna, You video reminded me of my second home, KS.
Hi, Bye, BH.
Jim, have fun w/the boys. Kathi, you better get cracking with the Bon arrangements.
Cecil, looks like you're not the only one this weekend with home improvements.
CB, I think Eric and Terry must be related. SNORT!
Kelly, Riley's rock'n that bike now. :):)
Judy, Denise, pack me in your suitcase, will ya?

My weekend fun was a surprise. Terry decided to go up to Leesburg, FL Saturday morning so I went for a scrub dive. One soon day I'll get back into doing "real" dives. Sunday was a movie and working around the house. It's all good.

Louise, where are you?

What's the status on BT2, Ppoo?

Work-Lurk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #663) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Y'all - I did it - got all our cds (200+) onto the 'puter and now all i have to do is transfer them to the mp3 (somedays I wish I had a teenager around to do this junk for me........then I give my head a shake!)

Jim - peck'em quick & hit the road buddy--to BOTH!! See you in Bon. on Sunday!

Cecil - sorry for your washing machine

Kelly - he's a cutie patootie

Judy I just got atomic Z2 regs - was using dacor vipers b4 (which I loved) will let you know once i get them underwater! Funny - I have a scubapro bctoo (travel with my ol oceanic pro tho - much lighter)

CB - LMAO!!! At least he does dishes!!

Donna & Jim - great tunes!!

Linda - - I stil think your "work" sounds like fun!

Have a great day everyone - errands & trying to get everything dne & set up b4 we leave & hand over house & hounds to our Rhonda ♥ the hounds LOVE her & We do too!Anyone handling our place & the 3 of them for 2 weeks is a saint!!

Yes... St. Louise--hugs to you wherever you may lurk ♥♥ :)♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9259) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LB, My volunteer gig is the fun work. The real work is at the blood bank. It's rewarding, but still work.

Have a grand time on Bon!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #665) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The blood bank is a fun job too (well it was when I donated)- now I'm "tainted" from my tats.. Been kicked out of the system for 4 years now - but they keep calling!!!

Will do (have fun in Bon) I cant wait for a brie sandwich from citycafe with that wierd mustard oil stuff they put on it - OHMYGOD it is SO good - and theres like a pound of brie & its all oozy....hmmmmm maybe I should have a snack before & get out of here...

Cheers y'all - have a great day!

Love to all - hugs to those who need it :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14906) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Miss a day, miss a lot here. In the words of Bob Newhart, "JUST STOP IT"

I had a great day yesterday watching a friend make her stage debut :) Where she carves out the time (works full time, volunteers at 3 or 4 different charities, has a huge active family, and takes care of her elderly neighbors). She did great!

Today is working from the patio and a bit of pilates.

Wishing everyone a great Monday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14907) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My office help today is putting a kink in production....
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13657) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 4:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey kids!!!!:)

I'm still at Mom's...Kayla has an appt. w/ the OB doc on Thursday, so I HAVE to be here!!!! I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

OK, so my laptop has bit the friggin' dust!!!! Gonna have to take it somewhere to get it fixed. Gotta love VIRUS's....So, I am on Mom's for now. Sorry I'm not here everyday...

I took my kids to dinner last nite, to Chili's, for Olivia's Birthday dinner!!! HOW FUN WAS THAT???!!!!! I love my kids, they are just too funny! Especially Rafe!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how many times I almost spewed tea and food!!!! Funny Boy!!!!!!!:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13140) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon Everyone! Can you believe south Jersey hit 84 degrees today? Yes indeedy it did! :) And the sun came out midday to really make is showstopper kinda day. Got to suck it all in today as next two days are lots of rain and cooler temps. Mother Nature has been such a tease with Spring this year.

Kelly, Riley is getting so big now! I don't do facebook so I haven't seen him in a while.

Boom, Bob looks so comfy, life is good!

Off to whip up some dinner for the troops here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13141) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, it sure has been a quiet Monday, guess no one likes Mondays?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #666) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Deb - I LOVE this song!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #667) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oi,hi y'all,,,sorry this should go in language - but I just figured one of y'all would know it so mize well.....

translation please ! (I am pretty sure this is a nice saying like "until we meet" or something along those lines).

Egualemente swa

and takers??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2111) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 5:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi gang
first day back to work. still on meds. on the cool side here also
need to get some sleep. was about to go to bed about 2 hours ago but looked up some things i needed to do and it is now way past beddy time. so goodnight and hugs♥♥♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration