BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: I HATE CANCER!!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: I HATE CANCER!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15815) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI everyone, seems as if this has been asked before...but some healing vibes need to go out to some people that are having to deal with this terrible disease..
Please see this blog:
Jake's Take
and also there are some other special people fighting with this demon that would like to remain nameless...Please let's all send Healing thoughts, prayers, MoJO or whatever it is you can gather together to send their way....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17412) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am sending all I got...I am REALLY REALLY hating cancer and there are very few things in life I hate!

Healing hugs and strength to all fighting this horrible, disgusting monster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2222) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, Thinking of your friends and sending all my good energy that way...Positive energy, strength and thoughts to one and all to concur this demon!
((HUGS))
Major healing vibes............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6309) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers, hugs, etc... for all battling cancer as well as their loved ones...

...worked at the American Cancer Society telethon for the first time yesterday...was working with two women who I was initially "jealous" of...they were thin, stylish, very pretty...then I heard of their battle with breast cancer making me realize how very much I have to be thankful for. Cancer is surely a demon. The one woman has three small children and a very aggressive type of breast cancer..breaks my heart. They both are dear, sweet people. I've added them to my prayer list, too.

Again, prayers and hugs for all who need them..this demon just seems to be all around us..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2974) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Healing thoughts, prayers, MoJO or whatever" coming from Teddy and I.

We all HATE CANCER. We unite in the fight against this disease that has hurt too many, taken too many loved ones, for much too long.

Please help me to stay positive in my belief that it will be beat... and the hope that someday soon it will not hurt our loved ones ever again.

I am a cancer survivor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3852) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Freddie.....and prayers and hugs to all who need them

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4085) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers up for a successful treatment J, and all others who are suffering!

gentle hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #313) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 5:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can join you all in prayer for several folks right now....I DETEST, HATE and generally am grumpy when it comes to cancer!

I lost my Dad 6 years ago, three months after he was diagnosed with a rare form of lung cancer. Today, Ron and I walked in his memory at OSU for the burn center there. He was a firefighter and worked his remaining career in the fire protection business, trying to save lives.

I offer up all my support to you who are fighting; keep the faith and be positive. It CAN work; you Can beat it! I'll hold you in my heart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3168) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

prayers up, hopes and positive thoughts going out to Jake and all dealing with any kind of cancer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6362) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers from us as well thanks Freddie...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000046) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Healings vibes and prayers send to you Jake
Strenght and courage to deal with this terrible C word.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - Richter Art Gallery (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6631) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks guys - all your prayers and positive thoughts are bound to help myself and the other nameless folks also going through this.

Thank you again!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6466) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

we're ALL wishing you the best, Jake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6311) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Being the idiot I am and not thoroughly reading things, I hadn't realized we were talking about OUR Jake...praying for you Jake!

And all who are dealing with this evil disease!

(Message edited by devfam on April 10, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4532) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 8:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am adding Karen's and my healing thoughts, vibes, mojo to all of the others. Karen is proof that it can be beaten!!

For Jake and the others having to endure this disease, may you find the strength within yourselves and with the support of all of our prayers, hugs, vibes, to battle through to victory!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - Richter Art Gallery (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6632) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 8:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill, I am planning on kicking some butt.

I just posted my latest take on the situation:

http://jake.me/Zd70

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5649) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All our best to you, Linda and the kids. We are thinking and praying for you and all those who wish to remain anonymous.

So many strides have been made in medicine and I hope and pray that everyday brings us closer to eliminating this horrid stealer of life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4193) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers Up!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13137) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts to Jake and all who are dealing with "C".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14904) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sending healing vibes and calm serenity to your family Jake. Thank you for sharing your journey with us (as you always do). You will never know how many others you help find their way on their paths.

May this be the year that we find a cure for the insidious cancer.... may this be the year.
♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4902) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of positive thoughts for all with this nasty disease, lets hope that medical science eradicates it sooner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2620) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If anyone can kick C's butt, it's our Jake :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration