BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Come Celebrate The Life Of Jerry Gauron With Us
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Come Celebrate The Life Of Jerry Gauron With Us
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3125) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry Gauron

(Message edited by modtom on April 3, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15776) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Friends,
This weekend we brought Jerry home..

Louise had picked out a day for the Celebration of Jerry's life..... she would like as many of you that are able to join in that day to be there, those that cannot, you will still be in her thoughts and heart.

The Celebration Of life will take place on May 21 a Saturday, at Louise and Jerry's home in Amesbury Mass..

As soon as I get the information from the hotel closest to there, the Fairfield ,I will give you all a code to get a group rate for the weekend..the rate is $99.US per day for the room..doesn't make a difference if there are 4 to a room or 1. sharing is good :) we have UNTIL May 1 to get that rate any reservations after that will pay the rate of $139.00 per night..

there are other hotels in the area just a bit further away,IE: a Best Western in NH that are cheaper, if that price is not in your budget...email me for details please

Please arrange for your airfare if needed as soon as possible as the flights are full that weekend for some reason.. there are two airports
one is Boston.... about an hour and 15 minutes away and a smaller airport Manchester NH which is about 1/2 hour away.
Amtrack also services to Boston where you can get a bus to Newburyport Mass.. and someone will pick you up..

as soon as I hear form the hotel I will post the code on this thread in big letters...

Love and hugs to you all....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7672) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be there - Thank you Freddie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17402) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 10:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Im there and thank you for working hard to pull this altogether. I cannot wait to give Louise a huge hug!
I love the picture but I burst into tears the second I saw it. What a good man who touched the lives of so many.Gone but never forgotten.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5631) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 11:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Putting in for the weekend off...we'll be there one way or another!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15777) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 5:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4067) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ich bin dabei :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6249) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info....will work on a plan...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16119) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sadly we will not be able to attend as this was one of the weekends we have a commitment.

I am so sorry.

You will all be in our thoughts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #304) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm so sorry we won't be able to be there either. We'll be on our way home from Bonaire. We'll take Jerry to Bonaire with us, on our hearts. Wish we could be there, but we'll be with you in spirit. ♥♥♥

Hope to be able to meet again at a later date. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5296) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We already have tickets and hotel reservations in Annapolis for the Chesepeake Bay Blues Fest that weekend. I completely forgot to put that down as a weekend we could not be there. I am very upset at myself right now for forgetting that.

(Message edited by JimMc on April 4, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14872) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be there for sure - Guy just needs to verify which weekend he is teaching a water rescue class.

Thank you Freddie, Tom and especially Louise for the effort to include as much of BT as possible. ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10210) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I too will be missing the celebration. I have to work one Saturday in May and that is the day. I will keep all of you in my thoughts that day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5349) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

COUNT ME IN.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15779) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Tara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(***********) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5710) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15781) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Tara
Patrick
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1084) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2970) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very sad (but totally understand) that we can not make it. We are flying home from Bonaire that day.

If people will be around the next day we'd really like to get together with whoever can for either breakfast or lunch some place in the Newburyport area.
... Denise and Teddy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14874) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't done the actual translation from Roy's post but I'm taking that smiley face at the end as a Universal "I'll Be There"
yes Roy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3129) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and the list grows:)

Denise, you need to know that Pam and I ARE going to hang around, especially if it means being able to have breakfast or lunch with you and Teddy on Sunday!!! I hope you have a great trip and safe flights:)

Tara, you be correct in your translation:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE IN MA (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2771) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Tara
Patrick
Bill
Darlene for sure and Tom if he doesn't work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14875) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Tara (mostly likely Guy too!)
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4068) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hehe absolutely correct Tara, thanks for 'inserting' me ♥ :):) I've been doing extra chest-butterfly exercises at the Gym to get my Hugging took peak performance :D

Tom, can I hang around with you on Sunday too, my flight back won't be till Monday 23rd, just have to decide when and where to fly in to! maybe Mon 16th hmmm Philly is looking good, is there a good game on that week Jim? (PM me please, rather than go off topic here)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15782) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

there will be alot of hanging out all weekend Roy you won't be alone :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7675) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 4:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be there until Monday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2106) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 4:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i'm going to try my darndest. have to make sure nothing is going on. am still in bonaire but will let u know by monday april 11
hugs
elaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15783) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 4:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please let me remind everyone again..

The rooms have to be reserved by MAY 1 in order to get the discount.. they will honor the discount a couple of days before and/or after the event...
I will post the information as soon as I receive it from the hotel. oh and btw this hotel does not have a bar, but it does have a modest DIY breakfast that is included, hot cookies at night if you can get them before Tom and Ppoo do :) and there is a Friendly's just a few steps away from the front door of the hotel....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7676) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5297) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would like to make a formal apology to all my friends on BT, about my stupid mistake. Please know that I shall be there in spirit, and I especially apologize to Louise for my absence. However, that is why God invented cell phones, and I will absolutely be calling. Again, I am so very sorry.

Roy, if you can fly into Philadelphia or Newark earlier that week, I would love to entertain you in Philadelphia for a couple of days. Kathi and I will be leaving for Annapolis on Friday, May 20th. Just know it is about a 5 hour drive to Jerry's house, or a 1 hour flight from Philadelphia to Manchester, New Hampshire on Southwest. Of course, I would be happy to pick you up at the airport, and take you back to the airport, if you fly. I also believe Lufthansa flies to a couple different places in Germany from Philadelphia and Newark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3850) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6343) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy how are you getting from Phili to Mass. ? I am looking at flights out of Phili ..but also looking into driving?
Debbie...are you going?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (*) (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2088) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Unfortunately we are in the same boat as Jim. We have two proms that weekend. Jan and I will be there in sprit, Louise we are so sorry for our not being better with our calendar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6344) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie..got your email...you know if I come I will bring food and wine! And I don't eat much. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3131) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy, yes:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6345) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Amtrak looks like a possibility...and then a rent a car?...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13607) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am there!!! Even if I have to walk!!!! I'll be leaving tomorrow!!! Jk...I'll get on my plane reservations NOW!!!! And if I can share a room w/ anyone, let me know!!!!

Thank you Freddie and Tom. Whether you want to hear it or not.

AND LOUISE!!! Thank you so much for letting us share this w/ you. You are LOVED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13608) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

When should I get there and when should I leave??? Remember last time, I stayed a day longer than anyone else.... But it was one of the best days of my life, with Jerry and Louise, and Caymus!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15784) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

plan on coming up Friday Night snuggles :) and staying until late sunday if that works :):)or monday... someone will be there :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15785) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl Amtrack goes into Boston, you can then rent a car there if you want or catch a bus to Newburyport which is about 20 minutes away from Amesbury... not sure about the availability of cars there though....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15786) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve
LaDonna
PegiSue
Meryl and Steve?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13609) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Snuggly!! So, where's YOUR George gonna sleep???LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12292) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, thank you so much for keeping us all up to date. I don't think I will be able to attend but will double check calendars when I get home at the end of the week.
Hugs, Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4503) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve
LaDonna
PegiSue
Meryl and Steve?
Superturtle Bill ! Mrs. Turtle??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13125) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sat down with hubby tonight, just back from my folks place, went over the calendar and forgot I had an obligation on that date. I will be with you all in spirit.

Meryl, try SW from Phila to Manchester (MHT), rent a car from airport, easy ride to Jerry's from there. Throw your GPS in your carry on and program Jerry's address in it. Done it twice now, no hassles. Used Budget Car Rental at airport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beck-eeee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2678) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drat, I have a conference that weekend in Chicago. I'll definitely be there in spirit. I'm really bummed about missing this :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15787) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 4:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

THE CODE IS HUGS HOW APPROPRIATE :):):):)
PLEASE CALL TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AND USE THE CODE the online reservations do not accept that code for the guaranteed group rate.

THE NUMBER OF THE HOTEL IS

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Amesbury
35 Clarks Road
Amesbury, MA 01913
ph. 978.388.3400

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 5, 2011)

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 5, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij -- www.vipdiving.com -- (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #651) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So nice to see the list growing. Wish I could add my name to it but I won't be able to be there. I am actually in the US at that time but I am camping in Yellowstone NP on my first real vacation with the family. You will all be on my mind that day and if there is ever going to be a small (or BIG!!!) rerun on Bonaire then I will definitely be in! Maybe we should try and figure out when a decent portion of you guys will be here and do something together?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8797) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and of course.

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve
LaDonna
PegiSue
Meryl and Steve?
Cecil and Sue

We are just up the road and I'm not sure if there is something more we could do. Louise maybe some help the weekend before. Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah Jane {Ess Jay} (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2559) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make this. Have scheduled trips for the summer, and simply cannot take more time out from my job. In addition, we may have my eldest niece with us, on her study leave from the UK.

Of course, we will be there in spirit for both Jerry & Louise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15791) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

When you make your reservations, Please call the hotel.. there seems to be a problem with the group code doing it online....

PLEASE CALL 978-388-3400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3139) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Freddie, just reserved the Princess' and my room.

Folks, I checked the local Best Western this morning and if interested, you can get rooms there for $69.00 per night, less if you qualify for discounts. It is approximately 8 minutes north of the Fairfield. Look for Best Western Seabrook Inn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1085) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be arriving Logan Intl. @ Boston around 5:40pm on Friday, May 20. If anyone needs a ride to Amesbury, let me know. I've got a rental.
I'll be leaving Amesbury around 7:15am on Monday going to Logan.
ssmith3453@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15795) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You are a sweetie Kiwi, I don't care what they say :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14878) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just booked our room reservation for Fri-Mon - thanks for making it so easy Freddie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6723) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kiwi baby... if I am able to make it (Big If at this point) but if so, I'll be arriving around that same time and would love to catch a ride. Also, might catch a ride back to the airport as my flights appear to be pretty close to yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4896) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are looking at the logistics, should be interesting as we have never been to Boston or New York before. We have a week at the coast with our dogs already in May but we think we can put a trip together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1086) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly, drop me an email once you know. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14880) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 3:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian, I'm hoping that Guy can come so that we take a week or so to explore a bit. We've only been to the Cape for a wedding.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in person and seeing 'old' friends ♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4069) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Flight is booked :):) Yayyy my first trip to USA :)

Arr Philly Tues 17th at 16:10

will book to fly SW from Philly to Boston on Friday, or Lil ol' me (Meryl I think) if you want to share the drive I'm flexible there, want to experience USA as much as poss, will decide closer to the date or after chatting with others.

Dep Boston Mon 23rd 18:50

Kiwi, yes, will prob be there at the same time if I do fly so would like to keep ya company. Do you fancy sharing a room at the Fairfield??

okay of to the gym to do some Hugging strengthening exercises ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4071) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh and Jim, I'll be quite happy to live off Scrapple so no need to go to any fancy restaurants ;)

any Baseball games that week, or are they normally a weekend thing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13612) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 9:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ROY!! I can't wait to see you again!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1087) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy,
You company would be most welcome on the ride to Amesbury. Too set in my ways to share a bunk. Can't wait to meet you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6256) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 9:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, anyone out there willing to share a room with me?? Ride part way with me from somewhere?? I just have to do this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6346) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looking into Amtrak...Donna where are you driving from? Amtrak arrives in Boston..so if I go that route may ride with you Steve? But the 7am back seems awfully early :)
Will look at rooms tonight...am open to sharing Donna or PS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5301) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy!!!! That is awesome. Are you ready to eat some good German food? LOL

Unfortunately, the Phillies are sold out for the entire season. Grrrrrrr But there is plenty to do. I'll start working on an itinerary for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5302) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy, flying from PHL to Manchester, NH is so much easier to get to Jerry's. Boston is how we say in the Marine Corps, a real cluster f***.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13613) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry Girls....I'm already spoken for
But I think I'll be right down the hall:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4188) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ms. Louise

I am torn that I can not be there please know I am thinking of Jerry and always will remember.

Prayer's Up for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6259) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 9:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Little ole me"...I'm driving from Eastern PA..through NJ, part of NY, CT and RI I think... where are you coming from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9240) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 9:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If I can swing the $, I will be there. So put me down as tentative. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1088) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don"t think I have any "confirmed" passengers at this time. The North & South Boston train stations are relatively close to the airport, so no problem there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2613) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

As I had told Tom and kiwi, of course I'll be there. Please add me to the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1089) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

See Jim's description of Boston traffic above. It will be rush hour on a Friday. Objects in mirror may be slower than they appear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13619) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought you had Roy??? I don't know what time I'm flying in yet, but G gets a "Corporate" discount on rental cars, so....I figure me and my GPS are good to go. When I know when I'm arriving, I'll post it, so anyone that wants to ride w/ me, come on....:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13620) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nevermind....

I'm flyin' to Freddies!!! Get to spend a few extra days with her and the Prince!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15804) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy
Angela
RosAnne
Ruth
Ken
Tom
Pam
George
Freddie
Patrick
Bill
Roy
Kiwi aka Steve
LaDonna
PegiSue
Meryl and Steve?
Cecil and Sue
Cynde
Donna
Linda?
Brian and Sue ?

(Message edited by scubahb on April 6, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15805) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

that was all wrong ???

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13128) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

All you folks driving or flying from PA or Jersey, much more easier and faster to fly into Manchester (MHT) than flying into Boston. I'm just saying... Traffic is nowhere like from Boston. Really bummed I can't make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #705) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, we won't be able to make it, but you all will be with us in thoughts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4897) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not booked just yet still planning a slightly longer trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6347) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna from South Jersey Shore...still deciding if drive or train? Plane is faster..but I will be VERY groggy! :)

Freddie..you know Steve couldn't make the drive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4898) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any tips for things we should see while we are in the area.

(Message edited by brianl on April 6, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6264) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"little old me"....I figured driving was the easiest and most cost-effective way for me to go since I have to drive at least an hour to get to any other kind of transportation anyhow...I could probably meet you somewhere in NJ if you wanted to ride together..just a thought...I'd be driving up on Friday, back on Sunday...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13622) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where is BOB???? BOB MUST ATTEND!!!!!!
Crazy, but MY SISTER just noticed that BOB wasn't on the list.....WHERE IS BOB??!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2614) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Booked :-) bunking solo, not sure what shape I'll be in with my GI issues :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4899) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just booked a room at the Fairfield Hotel for the 21st May at the HUGS rate, thanks Freddie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15807) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

Timmy Angela Patrick
RosAnne PegiSue
Ruth Ken
Tom Pam
George Freddie
Brian and Sue

Bill

Kiwi aka Steve

Cynde

Roy

LaDonna
Donna
Linda?
Meryl and Steve?

Superturtle Bill ! Mrs. Turtle?? BW??

Cecil and Sue
BOB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6348) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 4:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna where do you pass through jersey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6349) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna if it worked you have email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4072) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 4:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whaaatt no baseball game!! I might have to send them a sob story e-mail and see if they can make special arrangements :)

Hmm ok will have a look at flights into Manchester NH on Friday

Also got a room booked from Fri 20th thru to Mon 23rd at the Fairfield, so yep if ya wanna share Patrick, or anyone else, we're good to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6350) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Room booked....thanks Freddie. Now. Working on driving, meeting up, or taking the train.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6267) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 7:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I got your e-mail, Meryl ...I will look up my directions and then give you a call in the next few days..ok??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6268) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 7:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl..I just looked up directions...if I go through Jersey, I'll be going directly though NJ all the way on Route 80....does that work for you at all?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6352) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rt 80 is pretty much NY :) About an hour and 45 minutes or so from here.
What time are you leaving? Give me a call when you can..or email...one way or another I will get there...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6269) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will do..Route 80 runs all the way from PA to NY, but yes, it's rather north I realize...but I'd love it if you rode with me!! :) We'll talk soon!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8805) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 8:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming up from the south or west, the Garden State Thruway to the Tappen Zee bridge into White Planes and then up 684 and 84 to the Mass Pike is the best route. Avoid the GW Bridge and 95. IMHO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5304) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, I absolutely agree with you. Going over the GW on 95 is an absolute mess.

Roy, still working on tickets. I tried to get Trenton Thunder tics for that time, but they are away then. :(

Philadelphia has enough to offer in the way of tourism. It is where our country was born, etc. We also have great German food and beer. :) But you are in for a cheesesteak, my friend, from Pat's or Geno's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6353) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree Cecil...!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6354) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How about rest stop at Monvale exit 171 Garden State Parkway?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #870) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds good to me. Give me about 3 hours to get there, quicker if i can get Mia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15808) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

is there anyone who is coming into Logan{boston airport} around 10pm??? someone needs a ride from there...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4077) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would love to join your road trip Donna & Meryl, if it is on your route, haven't got a clue of the Geography of the area, suppose I best go and look at Google maps :)

Donna YGM :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13638) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is all so fabulous!!!:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14892) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guy is coming f'in♥♥♥♥s!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15809) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

Timmy, Angela and Patrick

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Bill

Kiwi aka Steve

Cynde

LaDonna
Donna
Linda?
Meryl

Superturtle Bill & Mrs. Turtle?? BW??

Cecil and Sue
BOB

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 7, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17409) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow. Im so happy to see Roy will be joining us Pegi! Lmao....Freddie!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7678) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Haha and Georgie Poo too - He's special

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14894) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we should set aside time for the boys to build birdhouses...
for old time's sake
♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2204) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all......I have started researching flights into Manchester...I truly want to be there with everyone, and to meet Louise in person :)
Once I do secure air I will let everyone know. It would be nice to share a room/car with another to help with $$$$$.
((HUGS)) peeps and a special one for you Louise :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3149) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hear Freddie is arranging a Port-O-Lei for the ladies. Complete with a bunch of cheap car fresheners, patchouli in honor of the west coast chicks.

Sorry, me and my monkey being bad.

(Message edited by vtscuba on April 7, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6277) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm I agree the alternate route might be better, however from my house to go that way, I wouldn't even go into NJ at all...just up 84 into NY...was trying to do it the other way for 2 reasons...I'm much more familiar with the route 80 way and to get me into NJ to meet up with Meryl....I will have to look at a map, but if I have company for the trip, I'm flexible!

Roy, got your mail...need to work on details...so confused!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2205) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YAY..a port-o-potty :)
It doesn't get much better than that.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6278) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 8:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, you've got voice mail!

Roy..I'll get back to ya...trying to figure this out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6279) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is actually happening!! :) :) :)

I'm sooooo excited!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4511) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Mrs Turtle here (Karen)
We are willing to share a room with another couple or any singles combination. Would keep expenses down. Fairfield Hotel is where we are booking. We will be there Friday night and Saturday night. Let us know.
Bill snores a little but I do not snore at all :)
See you there.
Karen

(Message edited by superturtle on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4512) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill here........ With Clarification........

I Do NOT SNORE!!! I Purr!!! :B :B :B

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15007) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL :)
I love reading all these posts!!! BIG SMILES for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4513) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Booked and Confirmed!!! :) :) Now to start checking maps!! Freddie - could you email me the 'special address' please, so I can Google it in??

Thanks Babe!!!

Now........ Any special requests???
The bestest of all Maple Surples - Canadian??
Real Beer???
Tim Horton's coffee??
Canadian Bacon might be doable - but we'll be on the road for about 12 hours!!!

Think I'm gonna need a Masseuse - just to get me out of the truck!! :B :B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17410) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

UMMMM....I snore...loudly. I even wake myself up sometimes. I need to get a large pack of Breath-Rite strips for the trip.

Saint Louise, can you feel the love of all these people surrounding you, I think you are in for some mega hugs and it's so evident how much you and Jerry are loved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15810) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Superturtle Bill & Karen {looking to share}

Bill {single room}

Kiwi aka Steve (single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna

Michelle?

Locals :)
Cecil and Sue

BOB

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2615) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, I snort and poot...again, why I'm "fling solo" lol! I have a Delta ticket I need to used (my bonaire trip that never happened)....and Sean Connery to guide me to Lou's house (I'm listening to Sean this time :-) No more driving lost through downtown Boston at 2am for me! Does Elvira know about this Celebration?

One thing, make PS double check her room key, she could end up in Bill or Kiwi's room by accident...just saying....

OK, foop for now, have to go get MORE blood work done and extend my medical leave for surgery....

Now, where's that fung sun?

Freddie, did you ask Lou the question I wanted you to ask her?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15811) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde YGM :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15812) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am double locking my door so Cynde does not find her way in :) Scared the living hell out of me and her....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1090) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Crap, forgot how to post an image. Rookie mistake.

(Message edited by steve3453 on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1091) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

image1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17411) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All I can say is.....sleeping with Cynde is quite an unforgettable experience. :)

Sleeping with Freddie runs a close second...I had an "incident" with my my pajama bottoms not being where they belong in the morning after I slept with Freddie. I'm just sayin'

I may not feel so fresh....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14896) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have to say - I love coming to this thread - especially saying hello to the opening picture
:)
This will be a wonderful journey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9250) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You all are cracking me up. :)

I won't be able to make the trip, but hope someone will take picture and video of some of the dedications/speeches given. I will keep Jerry in my thoughts and heart that day as I do most every day.

Carry on.

(Message edited by tlraz on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3155) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

R., I love that pic also, think Barbie might have taken it.

Folks, if any of you have a similar photos please send them to me. Really need the head and shoulders, clear and as large as you can send.
No videos oh no-no-no nononon
Thanks, click.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3156) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

R., I love that pic also, think Barbie might have taken it.

Folks, if any of you have a similar photos please send them to me. Really need the head and shoulders, clear and as large as you can send.
No videos oh no-no-no.
Thanks, click.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6288) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EXCITED I AM!!?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13650) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, no worries on the snoring!!! We'll just have a contest...at least G and my kids say I snore...I not know, I sleep thru it!!:)

Hey, Cynde, it was YOU w/ the key and storming in to steal Freddie's bed if it was bigger than yours...that's right, I was there and saw the SHOCK on yall's faces!!! Too Funny!!!!!

That is a good pic...and it does bring a smile everytime I click on this thread:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14899) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll warn you right now... you don't want to be in the room next to us
--->>> get your minds out of the gutter!!!!
I mean because Guy snores LOUDLY!!!! sheesh!

***Thanks to the powers-that-be that is keeping this thread at the top ♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6355) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

George you can leave the rest stop..I won't be there for a few weeks... :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5642) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, Freddie was wondering where he went!

Boom, you and Guy can have the room next to ours, then they'll all be wondering! ;)

Tom, I am on the hunt for pictures. I am working on making a cd up to take over to Freddie. It is possible I took that picture, as it is at The Clam Box, but so far haven't come up with it. We had the distinct pleasure of enjoying not one, but two fabulous meals with Jerry and Louise at The Clam Box. The first time we were there, Jerry broke Rebecca's heart. The girls were wearing HK shirts and Jerry told Becca that he just didn't like HK. She sobbed! Can you imagine that?!!!! ;)
jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9251) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ruth. LOL! Poor little Becca. Are you sure he wasn't just hugging her too hard. :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5310) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, who do you think you are above? Patrick?? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6297) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What???

(Message edited by modtim on April 9, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6359) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, I think Jim is referring to your bold purple post! That is usually Patrick's MO :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6298) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh..I love purple and was excited, but yes that's true......:) :) :) Haven't checked any maps out yet, was out most of the day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6300) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ummm Timmmmy??? Why did you edit me...that's all I said....What???

I did'nt edit you - I only said what others did about the large type - then removed it because it was already said.

(Message edited by modtim on April 10, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6463) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eric and I will be there. Eric says that if this is important to me, he wants to be there too...

I'm having all kinds of emotions about this, guys. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. But I'm so sad it is going to be for this reason. But I'm glad I can lend myself to the celebration. But I'm so mad at myself that I didn't go when it would have been to visit Jerry. Anybody else having any of these feelings? Sorry to inject any down stuff...I know we're all hurting...

I've heard everybody say that Jerry would want a celebration and I kind of feel like I'm swimming against popular sentiment, but it is all on my mind. Please tell me somebody else is feeling some of this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6301) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, I know what you mean...I'm going and I'm excited to be meeting people and to celebrate Jerry, but I also feel guilty and like I don't "deserve" to be there because I wasn't a part of this for a while and because I didn't meet him when he was alive...I understand, but I do believe this is what Jerry would want...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15814) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Barbara & Eric

Bill {single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna

Michelle?

Locals
Cecil and Sue

BOB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5313) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The big print Donna. Patrick trademark. Geeesh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6302) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and CB....I'm really glad you are going... hugs ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6303) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah I'm a little sloooooow sometimes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3167) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB - Donna, I am glad that you ladies (and Eric) will be there. There are no "I don't deserves" here - okay? Every person on this board meant something to Jerry.

Donna, when I told Jerry you had returned he said "No ?" when I told him "No !" he smiled and said "that's good." Believe it Sister, it is true.

We are gathering to honor a man that loved us, played with us and tried to keep this ragtag group together. There will be tears (I hope mine are all used up by then) but, there will be laughter too. How can there not be?

Just be there if you can, enjoy the memories and companionship. Don't be afraid to laugh if so moved - okay?

Hugs and to you all. click and poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6464) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, guys. Seeing you will be the best tonic. Memorials are always bittersweet things, and I'm especially feeling this one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14903) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Of course I'm kicking myself for having missed meeting Jerry in person --- I'll always regret that it just couldn't happen but I know without a doubt that the last thing Jerry would want or expect is for any of us to live with regret.

I'm a big sap, so yes I'll be crying but I swear that voice in my head has taken on a distinct gravely accent that brings a smile to my face and a song in my heart. I'll be raising some dust at every chance!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5314) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, Tara, here is what I can tell you. Imagine Matt Damon talking in "Good Will Hunting" in that excellent Bastan accent he did. Or any of the guys in the "Departed" with their Boston accent. The real packing the Ka in the yad guys. That is exactly how Jerry sounded. So if you ever go back and read any of his stuff, that is his voice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6304) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tara and CB, We can have the "I never met Jerry" crying corner...I am a sap, too, and I cry just talking about him...

Tom, I truly believe I am back because of Jerry... and you...thank you! ♥

Jim, although I hadn't given much thought to the fact Jerry would have that accent, having spent many, many years going to Massachusetts twice a year (my husband is from Fall River), I have no problem at all imagining his voice now.... :)

Anyway..I love ALL of you, my BT family and am looking forward to the in person healing hugs...Jerry WILL be smiling down on us, I know it! ♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6360) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm in that corner as well...but I am SURE it will not be a lonely one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6307) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah I realized that after I posted it Meryl...glad we are going! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6465) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I talked to Jerry on Freddie's cell right after we bagged the Big Duck, and heard that accent, along with a lot of cackling laughter.

I'm going to try and take this get together as another gesture of generosity from Jerry, that he would be glad to have us all together...I have to find a way to think about this...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6310) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's true, CB...it's Jerry, bringing us all together...I know he's glad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3853) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Barbara & Eric

Bill {single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna {Happy to share}

Michelle?

Locals
Cecil and Sue

BOB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2617) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Having instant messaged Jerry every day (until the last year when work went to hell in a hand basket, it was less frequent)...having the pleasure to be on Bonaire with he and Lou five times and dive with him...searching for that "patch" at 100 feet off Belefonte...that we never found lol, meeting him at his first BT meet at his house, making crank calls to his bike shop as a high maintenance diva wanting pink valve caps, wheels, bike, bells, baskets, and a wine holder...sending him hello kitty at work, sharing food and wine at Capriccios, eating weenies in BBQ sauce on the doc at Belefonte watching the sun set...getting Lou to jump off the doc at Belefonte...are just a few of my fond memories of Jerry and Lou.

I too am feeling what CB is feeling. This is very difficult for me in many ways...I cry daily, and frankly can't even look at pictures of Jerry at this moment...in fact, I'm crying right now. It hurts so badly I've even thought about not going because I'm just not sure I can even handle it...I've lost many people in my life, and Jerry was truly one of a kind, and I considered him one of my closest friends. He could keep a secret, give advice, and tell you to Bite Me if you he felt you needed a kick in the pants....so, CB, you are not alone...I imagine we are all feeling the pain of his loss on different levels....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17413) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, I too have hard time seeing his smiling face only because I know I won't see it again in this lifetime, I well up every time I open this page. But your memory of all the things you shared with Jerry made me smile.

We all have our own personal way of mourning, be it through tears, humor, reflecting on the past, or wondering what the future holds without the person by our side.

I belive that we all loved Jerry and he loved all of us, and we are all hurting. Jerry is bringing us all together, to show our love and support for Louise and one another, and I guarantee how we do that will vary from person to person. We owe him and Louise and family members the proper respect they deserve but part of why we miss and love him so much is because the type of person he was, funny as hell with a sharp wit but a genuine caring, almost fatherly persona.

This is just my personal take on things and don't deny anyone the right to express the way they feel in the way they see fit. My way of dealing with death and losing someone I love is through tears and laughter. I also focus on being thankful for the time I had with them and how my life is better because of them. I hope we can all lend support to one another and Louise while we gather, AS ONE....that's what I believe Jerry would most appreciate. Just MHO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6361) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very well said Cynde and Ro,,,,and everyone else while I am reading this thread over and over.
All the years that Bt existed and changed as people came and went..and came back again...Jerry was a Highlight..yes a father figure..someone that made sure EVERYONE played nice...but still showed there could be fun doing so.
This will be hard for everyone...but I look forward to not missing out on meeting the people who make up so much of my everyday world anymore.
It's time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15013) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, you hit the nail on the head! BT is something special and you guys have a chance to meet, celebrate and enjoy fellowship!!!

We can't argue with the fact that Jerry would be so thankful for us to be able to put together something like this. It will take you all to make it happen.
What a great event. Despite the sorrow there is much to be thankful and grateful for indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7681) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was so honored that Jerry sent Bob to me first.

He really was a great sport with being photo shopped too.

I met Jerry and Lou on Bonaire in Jan. 2010 at Mod Mania - Conversations, Diving, breaking bread, drinking wine and smoking cigars. I'm so thankful for that time together.

Where is Bob now ? - does anyone know ?

(Message edited by modtim on April 10, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6312) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Timmmy...just ready your answer to me last night..ok, I see! :)

I was wondering where Bob was now, too..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5359) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HE WENT HOME TO JERRY. WE WHERE TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE HE WOULD TAKE. THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO JERRY. I SURE DO MISS OUR SATURDAY MORNING TALKS WE HAD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7682) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 7:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6313) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Actually I was hoping that was the case..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #685) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just stumbled upon all these threads about Jerry today.
:(
I don't read the Comm Chat forum on a regular basis is why. I live just 7.9 miles S of his bike shop so that makes me sad that I never met Jerry. I'm sorry...

(Message edited by tschamp on April 11, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7684) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You would have liked him.

(Message edited by muddysoapfish on April 11, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Modtimmmy (Moderator - Post #44) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14905) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry called often, so I'm very grateful to have his voice embedded in my memory. He was such a dear to call and check up on Rasta ♥ and he helped Guy with a few culinary excursions :)
He defines Generosity of the Human Spirit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1092) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Timmmy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3170) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tim, would you e-mail the original (full size) pic?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6734) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is so sad to read all of this, but it still brings me peace and joy. I'm so sorry that I cannot make the memorial. It's just not feasible for me right now. Please add me to your festivities, and raise a glass for me. I sure wish I could be there. Lots of love to you all who can make it, it will be a BT meet of epic proportions, with lots of Jerry stories, and I surely wish I could be a part of it.

Safe travels to all my friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15817) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom Schamp, Please join us for the Celebration of Jerry's life.. there will be many there that never met Jerry but were somehow touched by him..
We would welcome you with open arms :)Just like Jerry would have done and did many times..

Tim,, thank you I love the picture ♥♥♥♥♥

Tommy boy, looks like you have the photo that you ahve been looking for :)

Kelly you will be missed !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #686) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, I may indeed put that Celebration on my calendar, just a short drive for me.
I imagine details will be coming out a month from now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15818) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) The Celebration will be held at Jerry and Louise's Home in Amesbury, I will email you the address.. a time has not been set as of yet.. Hope you can indeed make it :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15819) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 4:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Barbara & Eric

Bill {single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna {Happy to share}

Michelle?

Locals

Cecil and Sue

Tom S. and Lee?

BOB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13656) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gosh, I just got caught up on this thread and I have tears....Coming to BT and not having Jerry here is just not right. I'm sorry, but I'm having a moment.

I agree that Jerry would want us all to get together in happiness, not so much sorrow. But it's gonna be hard. Somehow I see laughter thru the tears. It's going to be good to have each other there, for hugs and happiness.

I did feel that the bold purple type was a bit over the top. It's a gathering of friends, a celebration of life, a wonderful time to remember a dear friend. Yes, it is "exciting" to finally get together w/ friends that we have never met, yet, it is still ALL ABOUT JERRY.
Let's just show love and respect for Jerry and for Louise....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13139) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, Timmy! That's awesome! You really captured Jerry in that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13658) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THAT is an AWESOME picture!!!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14908) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOVE the pic Timmmy :)

Kelly, I'm totally bummed that you and the rest of the Baums won't be there :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17415) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW Timmy, I love the picture!!! Awesome, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4536) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmmy, once again you have produced a 'Masterpiece'!!
Thank YOU, and look forward to meeting you and EVERYONE else in person! :)

And Yes, we're Sharing!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6318) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sorry if my bold purple type offended people...I was just happy to be able to be there as I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. I seem to be pretty good at being offensive...I apologize...it wasn't meant to be....and I'd never, ever want to do anything to dishonor or disrespect Jerry or Louise..or anyone for that matter...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6319) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmmy, the picture is beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #409) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You know what guys...??,

When someone like Jerry passes, we all come together to celebrate him.

But it is also about us, and how father time is driving us all closer together. Jerry is sitting up in his balcony chair right now, snickering.

Can you guys believe that people are spending thousands of dollars to travel thousands of miles and commemorate the life of someone they never met?

Lou should take great comfort in that. Me..., I'm just looking for a Reuben somewhere along the trail? It is sad that it takes something like this to bring us together but, isn't that the way it is in every family?

We are family....aren't we??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15015) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tad :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #410) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 3:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi,

You know what. You and Rob talk a good game, but you guys never step up to the plate here in VA. We are only a few miles apart, compared to other members on this board.

Terry's broken ankle is on the mend now. She's using a hyperbaric chamber to facilitate the healing of her wound. The doc's took away her wheelchair, but left her walker. She's pissed, but Sa-La-vie.

Either use it or lose it. She wants sympathy from me. I'll give her a little, but not a lot. Tough love? If you want something, get up and get it?

Exercise it, exercise it and exercise it. I'm seriously in the dog house right now. If you guys could send me a couple of doggie treats, and freshen my bowl of water, I'd really appreciate it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2110) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 5:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

timmy
that picture is fabulous
sitting here crying while reading the post. at this time i cannot make it and it makes me sad
hugs♥♥♥♥
elaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #315) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOVE the picture; Timmy, what a great tribute!

It makes me sad that I won't be there either, Elaine, but we can celebrate just the same! I'll go out on the dock in Bonaire and raise a toast to Jerry every day I'm there. That's the only place I'd rather be, if I can't be in Amesbury.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000047) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you Timmmy I love the picture.
Could you send me the original pic.
I am really looking foward seeing everybody on the 21 of May. It will be a very emotional day but also a good day for Jerry.Thank you all for beeing part of this very special day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14910) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Family ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4901) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great Picture Timmmy, we are looking forward to meeting you and the rest of BT'rs who can make it on the 21st. We sadly missed meeting Jerry in Bonaire as we were diving,dving and diving (maybe it was Coral Spawning) we did take some Autan bug spray with us for Louise. If only!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2618) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy, wonderful picture....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12294) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very special image, Timmmmy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15016) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tad, I'll see what I can do about us meeting up sometime soon. Glad Terry's doing OK. I hate she had such a bad injury though :( Hugs to her and to you; thank goodness it's warming up here in VA if you're in the doggie house!

Timmy, awesome photo!!! You ROCK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16124) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful picture Timmmmy!

I am still sad that we can not make it :(.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah Jane {Ess Jay} (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2562) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too, Eillen ~ but, if we/I can be there last minute, then so be it. Hugs to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13659) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sorry Donna. Like I said, I was having a moment. Am I not the one that said "POST LIKE JERRY"????? I didn't do that, did I. Shameful. Sorry.

Tad, you can lay it on THICK!!! Guilt trip on Kobi and Rob!!!! Love it!!!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6331) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pegi, it's ok..I love you..you are entitled to have a moment...I'm sorry if I came off, too happy...I would be MUCH happier if Jerry were going to be there with us...I miss his presence on here, too. :( :( But all of us being together will be good...and I know he will be watching us with a smile. Louise will just have to endure extra hugs..the ones for her AND the ones for Jerry! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000049) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna I sure can use all the extra hugs to get trought this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi aka Steve (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1093) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love ya, Louise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9266) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sending more hugs your way Louise. I think of you every day.
F's hart!

PS, I forgot how to make them here, too.

Thanks Ruth! ♥♥♥

(Message edited by tlraz on April 13, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6333) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

♥HUGGGSSSS for Louise!!!♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4548) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, ♥ ♥ Here are a Whole Bunch of virtual hugs for you, Special Lady!! :)

A BIG Hug!!

Hugs you can share

and my special - HUGS with COFFEE!!

I will replace these with the REAL Thing soon!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14912) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello there Jerry ♥♥:)♥♥

Louise - many, unending hugs for you and Caymus and Nik.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17416) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise,just for you my dear lady

hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17417) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And for everyone else who needs or just wants one!

freehugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6343) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Right back at ya RA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #412) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maggie,

I come from a long line of bulls....ers. My daddy taught me the tricks of the trade. If we came home late at night, without a good lie made up, my mom would spank both of our butts!!

She knew our story wasn't true, but she appreciated our efforts. I never liked the spankings, but dad seemed to? I could here them in their bedroom later?

Sooooo.....how far from the tree does the acorn fall?

See you guys next month!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9271) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a ticket to Manchester, NH! :)

Anyone need a roomy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5661) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hugs hugs and more hugs, Louise!!!

Linda :) So glad you will be able to be there!

I'm still waiting for my time to be approved...we just lost a dispatcher to a job in Virginia. Today is her last day and they put a "hold" on all vacation time that has been submitted over the past couple of weeks. Fingers have been tapping impatiently to see if I get the time or need to beg for someone to work my shifts for me on the 21st and 22nd. We WILL be there, one way or another!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9272) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Ruth. Sorry to hear you lost a dispatcher. :(
I'll be arriving NH late Friday night, so I don't know if I will be spending the night up there or driving south the same night.

Any advise as to hotels in or around Manchester would be welcome. Of course I will look on line, but advise is always welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15830) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Barbara & Eric

Bill {single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna Linda ??

Michelle?

Locals

Cecil and Sue

Tom S. and Lee?

BOB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15831) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda Manchester can't be any more than 45 minutes away from Amesbury Fairfield... can it??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3188) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, :):):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3189) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, 45 minutes is about right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15832) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK an hour at most...... just looked it up, still closer than Boston and less than half the traffic. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9273) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I get in around 11:30 PM. I'll check it all out before doing anything.
Freddie, I took Debbie's advise on going to Manchester instead of Boston. If it hadn't been for Denise picking me up in Boston in September I would still be driving around Boston. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #689) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boston airport during late-night/early AM can be a pain since they tend to shut down an occasional access road or tunnel for whatever reason. So Manchester seems much better advice in this situation.
(Oddly, I've never flown via Manchester yet...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6474) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, we're coming in to Manchester, staying at the Highlander Inn; I haven't a clue, but they have a shuttle. It's, like a mile from the airport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #691) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's right there on Google map...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3196) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

C.B., I have stayed at the Highlander several times over the years, it is a nice place and right next to the airport!!! If you could jump the fence it wouldn't take any longer to walk there than to take their shuttle:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6478) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, good. I am a mess flying west/east, and will be ready to reset my watch and collapse. Jet lag clobbers me going in that direction.

I am so glad Eric is coming with me, wants to come with me. He watched my end of so many pranks with Jerry...I think he's feeling the loss a little too. He's a good guy...you'll like him...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14914) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Jerry ♥♥:)♥♥

I'm glad that Eric is coming too! Amazing how powerful Jerry's ripples were... quite an ocean of humanity!!

I need to make our plane reservations!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3202) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6355) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Everyone! ♥ :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9274) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, will Eric be flying the shuttle? LOL! Snort!
Seriously, are you two staying in Manchester the whole weekend or only the night you come in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5321) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK,I felt like such a POS for not coming up, because of the Chesapeake Bay Blues Fest. I just talked to Kathi's best friend, Roberta. She is going to be me. AND I SHALL BE THERE!!!!!

Making all the reservations tonight, before Bonaire. Nuff said. Coming up Friday.

OK, I am flying out of the City of Brotherly Love at 1400, arriving in Manchester around 1500 something on Friday the 20th. I have a room booked, so there it is.

Roy, email me yesterday. LOL

Dinner on Friday night?

Tommy Boy? Fredreica? Poo? Tara? Rufus? Somebody talk to the brother.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5322) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BY rooms????

RosAnne and PegiSue

Ruth and Ken

Tom and Pam

Freddie and george

Tara and Guy

Brian and Sue

Roy and Tad

Donna and Meryl

Barbara & Eric

Bill {single room}

Cynde (single room)

LaDonna Linda ??

Michelle?

Locals

Cecil and Sue

Tom S. and Lee?

BOB and Jim. That a**hole better wear deodorant for once in his sorry a** life or I will kick the out of him.

(Message edited by JimMc on April 14, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15834) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Jim glad you are coming.. see you then and have a great trip to Bon this week,,.. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6358) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim!! Yay!! Glad you are going to be there!! :) I get to meet my fellow-pennsylvania brother!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5323) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BTW, my Kathi is the coolest woman in the world. Nuff said again. God, I love her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3205) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, what can I say? Will be playing that weekend pretty much as it comes but am damned happy you will be with us IN PERSON :):):)

Glad I checked in to read your post Jim, really am Brother. Was sitting her trying to jot down some thoughts, just a few memories but, they all run together. So, once again, I walked away without accomplishing a damned thing.

Put my head on my pillow and this old song started running through my head.

"The empty page before me now, the pen is in my hand
The words don't come so easy but I'm trying
I'm searching for a melody or some forgotten line
They can slip away from us so quickly
Don't be unkind I'm not complaining
I only feel it needs explaining"

Understand? I thought you might.

You might recognize it better here:

http://youtu.be/MLxv8kXNteo

need sleep - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15021) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Tom!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5324) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I so get it bro. Thanks. :) :) And so would Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5325) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And, I think this is what Jerry did for us. Every time I think of this song, I think of him. I am so freakin happy that I am going to be there. Thanks for understanding, again, my love.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6359) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wonderful Jim and Tom ♥

goodnight family..♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5666) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

JIM! We are so happy you are able to join us!!! I actually have tears, knowing we will see you at Jerry's Celebration. Not sure what time we will actually be arriving, because we need to drop a kid off at my BFF's on the way up. Nightcap might do it though :)

Still generally being a newbie, just a little over 2 years here, I am looking forward to seeing, meeting in person and hearing memories that everyone has of our dear Jerry.

I am amazed at the continual love this family has for each other. I've said it before, but I am honored to be a part of this thing called BT/CC. And I love you all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5327) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto Rufus. Can't say it better than you. Give Ken my best please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6484) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tarea, the tardy answer to your question is....we'll stay in Manchester the first night, then in Amesbury for the balance.

In his mind, Eric will be flying the shuttle....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14916) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't know Jim... I just knew you'd work it out. It had to be and I'm grateful that it is ♥

CB, I think you mean Linda but I like the name :)

Okay... seriously I have to make our plane reservations right NOW!!!

Jim you have made my heart a little lighter... safe and fun travels and Major BIG hugs to Kathi. Don't be fooled though... she's going to have a Ripping Good Time Girls' Weekend Out!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13661) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, good on ya!!!:)

Who's bringing the beer??? And the stories????
I'm happy:):):)

This is turning into such an amazing thing. Jerry is loved. Louise, you are loved A LOT and I can't wait to see you again and hug you. And anything else you need from us to get through this...we are THERE!!!!! You are NEVER alone on BT!!!!!!F'n HEARTS to all:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6486) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry...I did mean Linda, but I like the sound of "Tarea"....vaguely Polynesian....I think you should keep it.

And, yes, Louise, I'm with Pegi...you are loved here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7688) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise - I'm bringing you a framed print of the above photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6365) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow..very nice..:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2641) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, how cool is this...so many peeps coming in from all around the globe :) Tara, I like what you said about how many ripples Jerry left...he really did. I haven't made my plane reservations yet (probably tonight), but if I fly into Boston, it can't be any worse than the last time right PS???? LOL! ohy! Got lost in Boston, finally got to the hotel, Freddie scared the shite out of me...took 10 years off my life i swear!

CB, I'm glad Eric will be there. We got a text from our BFFs from AZ last night, it's her 50th birthday that weekend and her hubby is renting a limo, doing it up big. I had to sadly say, no, ain't no way I'm missing Jerry's celebration. M understood 100%. So Jim, M will be having the kind of weekend Kathy's going to have, and you and I will be at Jerry's celebration, and giving Louise a LOT of hugs...Louise, you better be ready to receive, because you are going to really get some in person and live support my lovely friend!

It brings me to tears, because I really don't think Jerry knew just how many lives he touched...I think that's part of what made him so special....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14918) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't made the resv yet but Guy & I went over it all and have decided to do Virgin Airways LAX/BOS Thurs 19th returning on the 27th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17420) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tara...I fly Virgin whenever I can. They are awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5331) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5332) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong Virgin. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17421) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 12:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, remind me to tell you something about that song when I see you, I have to demonstrate for it to make any sense! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #887) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 6:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If it's not a private matter i wouldn't mind hearing about that song and the special demonstration sounds fascinating

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5333) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is private George. Can you please mind your own business for once. LOL :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #888) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

BM. HUGS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17422) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boys! Now you have me all flustered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13668) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, I HAVE to see this!!! That's right, JIM...It may NOT be a private showing and I'm bringing Ppoo!!!!!!!!:)

CB, my twin sis, I can't wait to see you!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6489) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pie, I feel the same.

I have many emotions around this event. But one of them is joy at seeing my buddies...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9286) on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all. I just booked a room at the Fairfield Inn - Amesbury for Saturday night. Will be in NH Friday night and driving south Sat. morning.

If anyone wants to share a room on Saturday, feel free to pm me.

Louise, Hugs to you. If you need anything from me, please let me know via e-mail, cell phone or pm. ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Johnny "Smack" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1903) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like I have a road trip to Mass next month. Hope I don't get lost along the way. Where's that GPS?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15838) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Smackster :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3219) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Johnny Boy, :):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5338) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

John. Outfreakinstanding!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15839) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 2:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim do you and Johnny want to be roomies??? Huh Huh Huh??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5340) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, I don't like to bother anyone with my insane sleep habits and waking up. Kathi is used to it. Hates it, but tolerates it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #892) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim did you mean sleep with habits.

Might interrupt your "Like a Virgin Demonstration"

Just sayin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15844) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please go to this thread for a continuation
COME CELEBRATE WITH US

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration