BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5352) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY BTers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHORT ORDER GRILL IS UP AND COOKING.

BQ PIT IS STARTING TO WARM UP AND THE WHOLE HOG IS ABOUT TO GO ON.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3157) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DO I NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT I WANT????:)

Oh and Brother, would you throw a beef brisket on the smoker too?

I know, damned demanding am I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5354) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I guess I can move the hog over a little and give you some room for the brisket.

You need to bring back the pails that you have. They cost a lot more then the plates you got.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13132) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Patrick, Tom and BT!

Going to babysit my girls tonight while my son and wife get a night out, then tomorrow B'day party for Lydia.

Enjoy your week-end everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6289) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Patrick, Tom, Debbie and all to follow..

Did you ever have the urge to run far, far away...kind of feeling that way this morning...no particular reason, just want to get away..sigh...oh well....

going to a political-type event with a friend this morning, volunteering at American Cancer Society telethon tonight with my best friend...otherwise lots of odds and ends to do....

Happy Weekend ♥

Patrick, stuffed french toast please! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #874) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all.

Debbie loved your Dolphin photos yesterday

Patrick i'll have a pail of what Tom had and a side of beef

Safe day to all

Peck and a Poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3158) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

YOU WANTED THE PAILS BACK?!?!

mmmmmm smells like sausage gravy

But, but, but, I have been using them for hats:(

Poo, dollar menu - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2206) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi friends...Patrick, I'll take some grits LOL
Deb...enjoy the grand babies and I hope Lydia has an awesome party :)
Donna..my desire has always been to live a gypsy life..must be the Russian Gypsy heritage :)
OLA Tom and Poo
Wheels up on Wednesday..Jamaica bound for some R&R, diving and fruity lil' drinks with umbrellas. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13133) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quick peek back in, I am now having a sleep-over with the girls! Lydia wanted to know what kind of jammies Grandmom was going to wear, she's into clothes, ya know. I, ah, had to run out to Kohl's real quick, now I got jammies. Don't like feeling restricted when sleeping with such things, but for Lydia, I will make an exception. :)

For you Donna ~

Poo, In my dreams, in my dreams! C'mon in!

Just made two dozen huge creme puffs for the party, got to go stuff them now and pour some chocolate sauce I just made over top. Yummo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3159) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ola Meeeeeeeeeee-chelle:):):) Enjoy Yahmayka Gurl!!!

Debbie, are you going to share the cake with Lydia?

Poo, remember listening to this at Pachi's?

http://youtu.be/bAtRm1IrXsw

back to work - dang!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3160) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, yup have felt like that at times for no real reason. At times I have wanted to just jump on the bike and leave. No place in mind, just go.

Might be a mid life thing, okay more like a four fifths of my life thing but what the hell, the feeling is real at times. Oh to be a kid again with no responsi....bilities, no one counting on you, living a decadent life and pushing physical limits right to the edge.

http://youtu.be/YQs4Ra_qEvI

oh hell, that is too tiring to think of, guess I'll go make some popcorn and watch Peter Pan again....:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3161) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, can I lick the bowl????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13134) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michelle, enjoy Jamaica and r-e-l-a-x....

Tom, You betcha! Birthday cake for the kids, cream puffs were requested by some of the adults. Lydia said she would share "some" of her birthday cake with me, though. ♥♥♥ She told me she would even let grandmom jump in the big bouncy balloon thing her Daddy is renting for the party. May have to slip on some depends for that one. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13135) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, I kinda already licked the bowl, but will save the choc. sauce one for ya, Tom. That's the best part!~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4516) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, Everyone!! :)

Bright, Sunny, WARM...... Just a beautiful day here!!! :) :)

But that means.......

Lots of work to do around the house!!

Better get busy - I'll check back a little later!!

Play Nice!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13136) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pssst, I always tell my Bonaire sister we are gonna find us some pixie dust and never grow old. LOL! Got Lydia a bunch of Disney movies for her b'day, Peter Pan my fav of course! Can't wait to watch it with her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #408) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom,

Myself I prefer "Radar Love", but this will do in a pinch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3162) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tad, I like everything Golden Earring ever did. Another 45 miles is probably my favorite song by that band after "Going to the Run"

http://youtu.be/ZFxshZcnzB4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3163) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay folks, just enjoy the tune, don't dwell on the fact it was written in honor of an angel, a Hells Angel.

http://youtu.be/BeHGvoZMN9U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #875) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it dollar menu Time yet. Going over to relieve MF from dog sitting. I think a Mia trip will be in order. Nice day here . Possible top down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3164) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

George leave the top up!!! I know you like showing off the nipple rings but.....

Actually made a few sales this morning so the Princess let me have a sammich that wasn't on the dollar menu:)

Why does MF sit on dogs???

http://youtu.be/KIRB38fQb2o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6356) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon all..Patrick thanks but I had breakfast already! :(
Going to help my nephew today...and yes it IS sunny outside! Weathernuts are saying possibly 80 degrees on Monday!!! whoo hoo!
Enjoy your day all...be back later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2973) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

FedEx delivered my new housing for my new little camera for our Bonaire trip ... yayyyy one more check off on the "get ready for vacation to do list" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2207) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm still trying to get motivated this morning. Third week of new job.....I actually like this place and will probably say,"It's a keeper"...especially since I have the option to work from home after a year or two :) wooo hooo
Absolutely beeeeeeeautiful day here..the sun is smiling BIG!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6462) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michelle, I'd been waiting to hear if you liked the new job or not....big change, so I'm glad it's working.

I'm so happy...a dear friend from my murky past whom I've been out of touch with found me online and got in touch. I say to Eric every four minutes or so, "Did I tell you Patti called me?" He doesn't mind...he's happy I'm happy...

I'm out the door...full compliment of nieces are in town this afternoon, and if they want to see me. I'm making time. Have a good one, buddies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6290) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, thanks for the fun song!! :)

Sun is out here now...yay!! :) But I was sitting in a cold, dark, very, very damp building for tooooo long this morning..good thing I had to walk up a hill to my car to work out the "kinks" and get some exercise...
Went to hear Sheriff Mack speak, quite interesting...

Anyhow, home for a while, then the telethon..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2208) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanx C.B....It is a HUGE change!! The second week in, I wasn't sure it was my spot of tea....but I think I like it :)
This is def. a counter productive day..oh well, it will be my only down day of the week :)
I'm just being lazy today and lovin' it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6291) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Enjoy! Michelle :) Down time is gooood!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6292) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh and Tom...wearing that bucket on my head might almost be as good as running awwwwaaaayyyy..............:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2209) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hahahahaha..I wonder if there will be any bucket wearers in Amesbury?? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14900) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon BT :)
It was supposed to be rainy and cold here -- yesterday too but instead it has been sunny and beautiful. Apparently it's raining just on the other side of the mountains from us :) Makes for some gorgeous clouds. Guy and I did a long walk on the beach - rewarded with many dolphins and a nice low tide - then split a breakfast and enjoyed bloody marys at the beach bar.

It's actually been a really productive day - we've rented a larger storage unit in preparation for our lease being up at the shop and found a few more spots to check out to move to... if need be. I know what will happen - we'll get all settled in and then POOF! that Right Person will decide it's time to buy the biz.... Whatever!! I'm finding that I'm really enjoying getting my head back into it... that it wasn't so much the biz that had me down but having to be away from Rasta and the worry over her. We're just leaving it up to the powers that be to make what is supposed to happen, happen. We'll keep doing our part for whatever outcome :) :)
After this morning's beach walk we're just grateful for each other, our health and our home :)

Debbie - your Lydia sounds like quite a precocious little girl. I'm thinking she and Riley would make a cute couple!!

Meechie... I hope you can make it up to Amesbury! or has it been decided already and I just missed it?? Being able to work from home will be a huge perk!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3165) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meeeeee-chelle, show up, I'll put one on. NO PICS THO!!! ;-{)}

Heading out to a friends 50th b'day party, the Princess bought her something. Don't know what it is but I wish the box it is in would quit humming and shaking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2210) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Tara..I have been checking out airfare into Manchester..I really want to attend... ((HUGS)) to ya on sweet baby Rasta. I almost feel guilty, as this has been a great year for me and there s has been so much sorrow and grief for so many pple I know. :( I think the celebration for Jerry will be a wonderful event and give everyone a time to bond and create new lasting friendships :) :) Jerry will be there tooooo :)
Toooooommmmeeeee..I have to take pics if you have a bucket head hehehe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2211) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Toooommmmeeeee I like Pam's choice of a birthday gift....Pam you ARE invited to my next birthday celebration!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4520) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Buckets and all that in Amesbury???

I don't think so!! I'll take care of Crowd Control!!! Already packed my Secret Weapon!!!

Windex

It prevents streaking!!! Sez so right on the bottle!!! :B :B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2212) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Windex eh Bill?! Hmmmmm...er.....forget it I don't want to know LOL
Is this turning to The Darkside already??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6357) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We can have our buckets at the hotel..but I am sure Jerry's celebration will be focused on his families...personal and BT'ers.
Gonna have a cocktail outside with the kitties..the birds are singing and the sun is just going down...but it feels warm!
It's time for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2213) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very true...absolutely! I was not implying that things would run a muck. Jerry would want us to have fun. I am sure there will be plenty of laughter and tears..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4524) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No, no, no, no. Nothing naughty! Jerry's Celebration is just that. Celebration of a wonderful person, with his wonderful family. ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3166) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am so hurt, Pam gets invited and I don't - sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:(
wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9252) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poor Tom. I bet you could crash the party.

Happy Saturday everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9253) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Today's baby pictures.
This lady was so in love..
b and lady

Belly scratch please...
scratch

Baby fat..
fat chin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9254) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guess I was too fast on the draw.

Today's baby pictures.
This lady was so in love..
b and lady

Belly scratch please...
scratch

Baby fat..
fat chin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2214) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sweet pics Linda! Awe factor for sure....
I am such a coach potato today :( Why do I feel guilty....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4528) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Beautiful Pictures, as always, Linda!! :)

Time to go see what I can do to help straighten the kitchen!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14901) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm planning to be a little amuck.... just sayin'

Great pics Linda - what an outstanding experience you've been given.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9255) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't feel guilt Michelle. We all need and do it.
Bill, that dog has the right idea. I've been wanting to do that all day.
You, too Boom. Yes I love my weekends.

Time to make the donuts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6293) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15009) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, thanks for sharing those pictures!!!

Tara, your sentence above, IN BLUE, truly says it all!!! Sometimes in this thing called life we have to shift our priorities and Rasta was a priority rightfully so. The business, with you driving it, I know will thrive :)

As for running amuck? Hopefully there will be a little of that in MA!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15010) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, there were wedding crashers so surely you can be a party crasher?!?! :)

The pic with the little bucket wearer made me snort! His little Geranimal pants are unbuttoned LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14902) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi you made me look :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6358) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

great pictures! And the beagle looks just like my "grandpuppy"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15011) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL.....I honestly didn't see it earlier and was sifting back through this thread and saw his pants :)

Too damn cute for sure!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6294) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now you made ME look, too! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2215) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay gang 3 more days and wheels up...I think I am going to a risque resort ..... I didn't make the reservations and now find out I may be in for more eye opening experience than I ever expected....I can do this LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6295) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ummmmm okeee doekee Michelle...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2216) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hahaha Donna..life's an adventure..What the hey!! Never a dull moment! Be vewry, vewry careful when you leave the reservations in a dive buddy's hands :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6296) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I guess you may not be able to share your pictures from this trip...LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2217) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will have to be selective ;) I always did love a great adventure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15012) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So you're going to clothes optional resort in Jamaica?!? LOL

Haven't been to Jamaica for many years. Last time was compliments of Air Jamaica and their layover!
Have a safe trip, Michelle!

Goodnight BT peeps.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5311) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too Kobilicious. Yeah Mon, put you up at the Holiday Inn Mon, it's all good for you mon, trust me mon. Air Jamaica, champagne and Holiday Inn. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2218) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 9:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kobi, it appears so! I just got an e-mail from my dive buddy...Ummmmm Hedonism II in Negril sounds like clothes optional to me...good lord...what have I gotten myself into LMBO...
Stories to tell after this trip!
Have a great time in the land of nod :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5312) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A good time Michelle. Yeah mon. LOL You will see a lot of old guys with their junk hanging out. LMAO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2219) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Geeeee Thanks for that visual Jim lol...I can hardly wait to get to hedonism II ;)
I always did LOVE a great adventure!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15014) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, that's about what happened although it was an utter hole that AJ put us up in. Called Doc's Cave. I mean hole like I have never seen!!!

Michelle, girl, you are surely gonna have some stories if you're staying at Hedonism LOL! WOO WEENIE LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #687) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hedo 2 is a great place; we've been there even more times than Bonaire.
There's a good message board to get straight information from folks same as we do here.
Go to www.dennyp.com
You'll have navigate a bit to get to the message boards and/or the trip reports.
Enjoy...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration