BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Let's Get It Started
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Let's Get It Started
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3151) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3152) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://youtu.be/nZEWF_MHOig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4192) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Tom and all to come.

Hope everyone has a Great Day!!!!

Da Link:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1R4ls73dxU&feature=related

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3153) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Chuck, hope all is okay Brother.

Plan on taking the bike out this weekend if only for a short ride. Just haven't felt like it before for some reason. Oh yeah, I remember now... BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD LOADS OF SNOW ALL ALONG!!!
ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #310) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Guys! We're supposed to have great weather this weekend. I'm looking forward to 80 degrees this Sunday when Ron and I do the 5K walk for the OSU Burn Unit. It's a great event that helps support all the materials they need to treat patients. We're walking in memory of my Dad who was a firefighter and ran our fire protection business. Love you Dad!♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5088) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Friday all!

Just another day here in paradise...... ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6281) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Tom, BH, Judy, Gail and all to follow...

Friday...food shopping and lunch out day for me and hubby...he's asleep, I'm up drinking lemon juice in hot water (someone told me it's good for cleansing your body and weight loss if you drink it first thing in the morning) It's actually quite tasty!

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!
Weather is looking gray right now..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3154) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!

At F.D.S. today working on sealing another load of fir wood for the reno project.

Am determined to make this a great day, the sun is out, my eldest (Ethan James) just told me he loved me - publicly no less:):):) I already knew it but, I won't lie, I love to hear it from my boy:):):) (say it Pegi) "IT'S GOOD TO BE DAH KING":):):)

For those needing a lift, I submit Robbie Williams:

http://youtu.be/W2Vy0VfLXDQ

If that man's signing don't make you want to get you out of your chair.... ya better get a forklift ;-{)}

CYA later for sure - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9244) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all you BT'rs!
Tom, BH, Gail, Judy, Donna and all the rest of ya.

Okay, I'm going to bore you one more time cause I'm kind of proud of this. Our first movie trailer will be in theatres starting this weekend. Here's a sneak peak...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810180144/video

:):) Have a great day. I'll be lurking, as usual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8810) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.

Smile and Tear story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13130) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT!

Tom, know the feeling when your son/daughter tells ya that. Feels so good! Yesterday, my daughter, after dealing with some stuff, which I was on call, literally off and on all day till it worked out, called me later last night "just" to tell me Thanks for being there Mom, appreciate it and I love you!"

Was one of those things that you know the end result, but have to let them get there themselves kinda thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #873) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all.

Donna Tom and I have been cleansing ourselves with lemon and hot water for years. Just a reminder it must be an organic lemon and mountain pure spring water to be effective

Safe day to all

Peck and a Poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13644) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone & The King & the Princess, and the Prince and the Saint!!!!:):):)

What am I??? Ahhhhh, Maggie:)
I like that and IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!:)

Gotta go get Rx's filled for my "It may be Diverticulitis".....If it's not, it's nothing that hangin' out w/ friends and partaking in Spirits won't fix!!!!:)

Yall have a good day!!!!! It's beautiful and sunny here in Central FL today...AND lots of Cardinals!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2108) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning gang

just a peek in to say hi. no diving reports because i couldn't dive had a bad cold and wound up with a sinus infection. hope everyone is well.
hugs
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4514) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

I have a couple of things to offer for today......

BIG Bear HUGS and Coffee, all round!!

and

Warm Sunshiny Hugs too!!

Supposed to warm up here, this afternoon, and get some sun!! :) :)

Weekend is supposed to be 'Almost Hot'!!! :)
But, with a price - maybe Thunderboomers!!!

Wishing everyone a great, warm sunshiny day, with buttercups, and daisies, daffodils and.......

DandyLions!!! :B :B :B

:) Bill :)

(Message edited by superturtle on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #658) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Y'all - hope its a good day for everyone

Linda - I look forward to the movie - Im a bit sappy so I assume I'll need a box of kleenex seeing how the trailer welled me up!

Off to work - bleah....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9245) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon everyone.
LB, bring your tissues. The ending is a good one, no dying dolphins.
Bill, take cover from those boomers.
es, sorry you were sick on Bon.
PS, do only divers get "Diverticulitis"? Good luck with the meds.
Tom, Donna, I bet it does feel good to get those I love yous. :)

It's time for the lunch bunch.
nom cake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13645) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, IDK!!! But G has it too. He says it's a "Divers" disease....I guess when you don't dive in a long time you may get this....

I have some cool pics I took yesterday morning of some shadows on Mom's porch wall. Let me see if I can get them.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13646) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, let's see what I have done...There's a Hummingbird sitting in some moss too!!!!
Shadow
shadow
shadow
Hummingbird

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13647) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love my camera!!! That hummingbird was pretty far away. He kept flying between Mom's feeder and that one piece of moss. I stood out there forever and got that pic. Now that we know where he hangs, we sit out on the porch everyday just waiting for him to show up. And, not letting us down, he goes from the feeder to the piece of moss!!!! It is just SO COOL!!!!!:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13648) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, and in the circle part of the shadow, there's a hummingbird!!!! How cool is THAT????:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9246) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very NICE, PS! Did you get a new camera? What kind?

Someone took this of me just before I took off for lunch. LOL!
Captain Resovsky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #659) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HA!! Linda! - nice gams!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13649) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, you got some big a@@ feet!!!!! Look at them compared to the guys!!!! CRAZY!!! But, Looks like you had fun!!!:)

No new camera. The same one I've had for years. It's a Panasonic Lumix...DMC-FZ5. G got it for me years ago and I just love it!!!!!F'n♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9247) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks on the gams. LOL on the feet. I don't know who's side of the family they came from. My copilot is a little fellow.

Another coworker and I were out side doing a photo shoot with our two new bloodmobiles donated by a local foundation when I hopped in the drivers seat. If I get the original photo, I'll post it.

(Message edited by tlraz on April 8, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14897) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, you got some dirty ankles too Hey, I saw the trailer on ET last night :)

Morning BT - it's a good day here :)
It promises to be rainy and all later but so far it's been a gorgeous morning. Got in a treadmill run and pilates AND breakfast with Guy before coming into work. Can't complain about that!

We've decided to take a few days off next week - rent a car and just drive to the valley where the wildflowers are in full bloom. We love going without any real schedule or reservations - see where we end up. So far it's worked well for us :)

Love the pics PS
Thanks for the tunes Dudes
Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6285) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 2:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Back from shopping...

Someone loves me??

Great pics, Pegisue!! Got my mail yesterday! ♥

Tired...grayness all around....need to cook, do laundry, etc...then ladies prayer group...then busy day tomorrow..

Hugs all around!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9248) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, I meant Debbie, but I'm sure someone loves you too. :):) We do.

Here are the two buses I was talking about. They are brand new and shiny.
2buses sm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6286) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Linda! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9249) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You're welcome Miss Donna. The picture above will give you a little sunshine to brighten your gray day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6287) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sun!! :) :) :)

Raining here now! :(

♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14898) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great vehicles Linda!!!

It's been a pretty good day here at the shop.
Guy just came in so we're heading out for errands and such.

Maybe check in tonight or definitely tomorrow.

F'in ♥♥♥♥'s to everyone & :):):):):):):):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13655) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

F'n♥'s to you, Tara & Guy!!!!:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5643) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 9:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all...been kind of in a fog all day here. After yesterday's trauma, Ken gave me good drugs and sent me to bed and when I woke up in pain still, he gave me more. Hence the all day fog! ;)

It was a fun day all around. We had our new stove delivered today (the old one's electronics blew when we had a power outage 2 weeks ago...not easily or cheaply fixed, so Ken has a new range to make me delicious meals on! :) ) Then I went over to the girls school for a cute performance. The classes have been studying various countries and their class did Japan. They did a fabulous job and looked GREAT! I do have pictures, just aren't downloaded yet. Will try to get to that tomorrow. After that it was off to the carwash (a favorite past time for the girls...they love to be in the car when it gets cleaned!) and home for lunch and the gas guy to hook up the new stove. Then it was off to the duckpen to get today's round of eggs. Only four today, thank goodness! My fridge is getting jampacked with all these eggs! I can't consume as much as they are putting out!

The girls just left a short time ago, as mommy had some things to do this evening. We spent an hour reading princess stories :) Now Li'l Red is snuggled by my side, sound asleep and grateful that her afternoon of mauling is over ;) She does love all the attention, but boy is she beat when the girls leave!

Tomorrow we are having our first ever sleepover with Connor and Clio. We will be doing this every couple of weeks until the big Disney trip at the end of August. Need to get them used to being without Mommy and Daddy! It will be a fun time with them I'm sure. We have lots of things for them to help with!

That's it for now from our little corner of the world.

Been trying to do better this week with keeping up on all the threads, but am falling behind. Midnights and root canals! I need to go back to work on my normal schedule to get caught up ;)

Hugs and all that to EVERYONE!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration