BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Eagle Cam
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Eagle Cam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10211) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greetings All!

I know a few people here like to watch the Eagles. This cam is located at a nest with 3 babies and they are adorable! I have two links. One is through my university and the other is the direct Ustream link.

http://libguides.aurora.edu/Biology

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10212) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS....there is sound on this cam so the baby birds might drive your cats a little nuts! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7677) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've been watching since Monday - way cool Tribs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10213) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry. I didn't know someone else had posted the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7679) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 8:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was posted on facelift not here :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10214) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah.... I had it on today when daddy delivered the fish. It was INCREDIBLE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7680) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tues. there was a rabbit, a crow and two fish being ripped into bite size pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10215) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There was a squirrel tail this morning in the foreground of the image. LOL

I hope all 3 chicks make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1319) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 7:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, theres the danger of nature cams. Traditionally, eventually as they grow and get hungrier, the smallest chick, is the 1st to get pushed outta the nest, and so on, till sometimes only 1 is left. The 1st hatched has the best survival rate.

On the upside, I have seen many eagle families with 2 juveniles hunting. This province is lousy with eagles. Even here in town. 2 nests within a 5 min walk from my house. Small breed dog breeders have to keep their dog runs roofed. Sometimes when we walked our old toy poodle, we would be stalked by a hunting pair. Freaky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6283) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html

Posted this one a week or more ago...seems to be a different one than yours.

It's really neat to watch these...thanks for sharing, Tribs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By K & J Green (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is one I have been watching for 3 years now. Excellent camera placement and zoom capabilities. www.wvec.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration