BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Roy Roy Roy
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Roy Roy Roy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5305) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good news my friend. We are going to the Phillies game on Wednesday night May 18th. We also have tremendous seats, right in back of home plate!!! It will be a very fun night. Promise!!!!!! A friend of mine told me who to call and it was easy peasy Japaneasy!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5306) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also, Roy. Can you please send me your email address. We need to coordinate some things. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17406) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Way cool! You guys are going to have fun! I hope the game.is televised so we can see the two of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5308) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are sitting right in back of home plate. Great seats. RA, Roy and I will moon you after the 7th, so you know it is us. LMADO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9243) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, you need a "Like" button on your last statement. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4076) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WICKED!!!!!!!! Yahoooooo!! Thanks a bunch Jim

Yeah BIG grins here!!! :):):):):) WoooHoooooo :):):):):)

hmmmmm I can't remember the last time I mooned

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17407) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

woohoo....Im setting up the recorder!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4078) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm off to the Gym ....

10 reps of 20 squats with 50lb weights to firm up my Butt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13639) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I may have to go to my brother's to watch this on the BIG SCREEN!!!!!! Gotta love a tight butt!!!!!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6730) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15005) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly, LMAO

I am NOW singing/rapping that song.

Great job, Jim!!
You two guys will have a blast! I truly hope we can see you two; all of you LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #872) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thinking Jumbotron may be in order for a good moon shot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14891) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It'd better be a Full Moon too!!!

Jim- you da Man!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration