BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: For Jerry & Bill
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: For Jerry & Bill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4185) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't want to be the downer today but, I had to get this one out dealing with the losses keep's me in a place I do not like to be.

Their friendship and inspiration will always be with me and I will always be grateful our path's put us on the same road.

Rest In Peace my brothers and I will see you on the other side!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXCSM3Wg5I&feature=related

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4187) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtmAVGPEPSI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13614) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH, you are not a downer. We are all right with you. I know, for me, not a day or hour goes by that I don't think of Jerry. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend and your brother. That's a lot to deal with. Everyone deals w/ loss differently, but depression is common. I wish you peace and understanding in the loss. Not that we will ever understand....

From my Daddy's funeral...

Not til the loom is silent
and the shuttles cease to fly,
Will God unfold the canvas
to show the reason's why.

The dark threads are as needful,
in the skillful Weavers hands
As the threads of Gold and Silver,
in the pattern He has planned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13615) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful music♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Johnny "Smack" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1901) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Buck up, little soldier! Know that you will eventually replace your sorrow with happy memories. I think you know someone local that doesn't mind gettin his ear chewed off. Who could that be? Hummm....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4189) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Smack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14883) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Never a downer BH.
Maybe down, but you're never a downer.
We'll all get up again, together.
Until then, we'll lean on each other, cry when we need to, laugh when we can, and love each other with all our hearts.

I hope you and Smackers can spend some time shooting the
xo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #652) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BH - no worries

My mum put this quote on the cover of my dads celebration handout - - I was kinda choked/misunderstanding of it then, but I like it now..

its from a great big sea song
"I had a dream I was moving forward,
floating gently to the sun,
I've come to see my world rewarded
A new day has begun..

I wish your heart peace BH, may the memories fill the void..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6456) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Even when we're carrying on with our lives, or trying to, we are all thinking of our missing loved ones....you're not alone, buddy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15806) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and something from me too Prayers flying BH

"You can shed tears that he is gone,
or you can smile because he has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him,
or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember him only that he is gone,
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.

Or you can do what he'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3147) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chuck, like CB said, you are not alone, none of us are so, talk Brother it helps. Seems that for me, talking is the only thing that stops the screaming or my repeatedly asking the questions that have no answers.

Smack is a good one to talk to, bent his ear many times over the years. Dude has some pretty strong shoulders!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4190) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks All

On the way to work this morning I was asking myself the question "WHY"

The two songs came to me and I took as an answer from above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6271) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 8:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love that Freddie!

Hugs to everyone!! ♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration