BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Monday Morning Friends..♥
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Monday Morning Friends..♥
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6250) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Monday, BT!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs all around

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5634) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Donna and all to follow...I am off to bed. Second midnight down, 2 to go...

Hugs to all :)

sleep

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3126) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.

Sometimes I pull the old Gibson out and beat it a bit. A little while ago I did just that while looking at the bay and Something Good Coming by Tom Petty came to mind, especially the part of the chorus
"There's something coming good comin just over the hill
Something good comin, I know it will"

It's easy, just Em, C, G and D. Easy is good and remembering/believing that something good is coming is important at times. It will be my mantra today.

I hope you all have a great day, feeling loved, enjoying good memories, experiencing moments of joy and calm but, most of all - hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSvlJe1mwlw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15778) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all,
Hugs Donna, Night Night Ruffy :)

Tom there is always something good coming, we just have to leave the door open to let it in :)
Hugs Brother ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15001) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, amen sister!!!! Amen!!!!

Never close that door!!!!

MORNING peeps. It's absolutely GORGEOUS here today. 'Cedes may pop her top later :)
I, however, have on a tank top and am readying myself for lunchtime Zumba.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3127) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, exactly what I was trying to convey... there is always something good coming. hugs back Sister.

Say "Good morning Darling" to P-Poo for me please? No lifting the leg tho, it is supposed to be from me, not you:) I showed it to my bride last night she laughed. Wish we ALL lived closer to each other.

Shop is closed, I don't feel like going to the mountain today so am "lucky" to have just been invited to go shopping.

NO J., NOT AT QUEECHEE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3128) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kobi!!! XOXO

I have a tank top too, we must be related. I only wear mine when I play "Loco Momma" on you tube tho.

Public Service Warning

Watching Loco Momma videos on you tube may cause you to:

(a) gasp out loud
(b) shudder uncontrollably
(7) suddenly desire to dress in your wive's clothing, put on too much make-up and put too much emphasise on certain words.

Gotta find my man purse... WE ARE GOING SHOPPING - sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #860) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all.

Tom did those cigars taste good after the steamers? Hope you enjoyed them both.

Safe day to all

Tennis anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7674) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Donna Ruth Tom Freddie Kobi & Poo - I dressed myself today :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8792) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, I dressed myself also, it's not a pretty picture. Engineers need Garanimals.

The pen is mightier.

When I saw this, I almost fell off the couch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8793) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have fun Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000043) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

As long as you are wearing your TIARA you can be my partner P-Poo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8794) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom does like his Tiara.

Cheap flights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15780) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

for all the BT MEN :) who dress themselves :)

Briefs or boxers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14873) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥
It's a bright sunny day here today and I've got a lot of work for the biz to do.

Freddie - those sure aren't tighty whities!!! We could make a heck of a "Boys of BT" calendar.

Keeping the faith Tom - good things are coming for sure. One thing... looks like a lot of hugs are to be had in May :)
I've been told that I'm a very good hugger ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17403) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And for the BT Ladies :)

super

What the heck is this???

SLAP RA!!!!!

g wants to know if you will be sleeping in this outfit RA if so, he would like to share a room

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 5, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9237) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

RA, I think that's for the men. LOL!

Morning/afternoon BT. Busy as usual here at work.
Good new (here at work) - over the weekend we received a One Million Dollar restricted grant. :) That's on heck of a good thing coming our way.

Donna, hugs back at ya,
Ruth, sleep tight.
Tom, Freddie, KIV, you bet something good is on the way. :)
Ppoo, got tiara?
iTimmy, Cecil I'm so proud of you two dressing yourselves today. LOL
Hi Louise! Maybe you should have your own HK tiara?
Boom, good to see you. Hugs, my dear.

Poof

Where's BT2?

(Message edited by tlraz on April 4, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8795) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Warning totally political but very funny and worth the watch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3130) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

P-Poo, WHAT CIGARS? WHAT STEAMERS?

MOTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Did you eat and smoke some things you were supposed to share? huh-huh-huh!

Cecil, I dressed myself too did it all weekend. Fortunately Princess Pam puts tags on the outfits she packed for me and notes in my luggage. They help alot.

"Friday, this pair of jeans go with that Harley Tee.
Saturday: This pair of jeans go with that Harley Tee.
Change underwear everyday AND BY CHANGE I MEAN A FRESH PAIR, I DON'T MEAN TURN THEM FRONT TO BACK, INSIDE AND OUT. CHANGE SOCKS TOO!!!

If you go out to anyplace other than McD's or Taverns, wear this shirt with those slacks. Don't scratch your you know what in public, use the napkin - not your sleeve at all meals and don't embarrass the ladies!!!"

Tara, lots of hugs indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6451) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, the Princess and I are going to get along just fine.

And you and Eric are going to get along just fine.

Morning, guys. Hugs and . Back from Mom's and writing the day's invoices. So glad there are day's invoices these days....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13123) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm back from my folks, good to be home again.

Boom, hugs to you and Guy, just read about Rasta.

Weather here is, are ya ready for it....77 degrees!!! Yah, sweet!!! Only got a day of this lovely weather and going out to enjoy it.

Have a wonderful MONDAY!

Click!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #305) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi BTers, Stormy day here in Ohio. Flood warnings, tornado warnings.....it'll change tomorrow :)

I'm so sorry we won't be able to be at Louise's celebration for Jerry. I'm thinking the few of us that are on the plane home (Denise, Teddy, Kobi & Rob--miss anyone?) from Bonaire should have our own party at the Flamingo airport! We'll be on the afternoon Delta flight into Atlanta. Whatcha think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3132) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15002) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judy :)
Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6251) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 8:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening, folks!

Busy Monday at work...
Tired...
Chilly but no rain here...damp, dull, though..

So where IS BT2??

Thanks for all the hugs!! ♥♥♥ Love you guys!! ♥♥♥

I need to figure out people to share a room with if I go to Jerry's Celebration...anyone out there wanna volunteer? If I know I have roomies, I can probably drive up on Friday and back on Sunday..it's like 6 1/2 hours from here..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #861) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BT2 is located right after BT1 and before BT3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5635) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Shouldn't you be in bed, Ppoo? I know that is where I'd be if I were home...alas, work beckoned and I had to answer...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15789) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, you cna't believe what Ppoo says about BT2.. we will let everyone know when it is available.... hugs :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6255) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK Freddie...Ppoo practices falsehoods....got it! :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration