BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5344) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 5:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY BT PEEPSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMMYBOY YOUR PAIL OF SG IS READY ALONG WITH YOUR BISCUITS.

ALSO NEW ON THE GRILL IS A ORDER OF STUFFED FRENCH TOAST. BLUEBERRY OR STRAWBERRY TOPPING TO GO ALONG WITH IT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3118) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 6:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:):):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2966) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Patrick ...looks like we all slept in a little late. Except you and Tom !

Your special grill breakfast (especially strawberry topping) sounds Yuuuuummmmy.

When are you going to post a recent picture of your little granddaughter? Maybe you have recently and I missed it. Sunny here in Maine today. Good weather to melt snow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6226) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning..Patrick, Tom, Denise, all to follow...

I'll have stuffed French Toast w/Blueberry topping...yum!!!

Tom glad to see you've safely arrived at your destination..hugs to you...hugs to Louise...hugs to everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #298) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 8:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Patrick, Tom, Denise and all to follow! I've had an insane week at work and haven't even been able to read the threads, but I'm here now. :) Rainy here today but a happy day for my niece, Marisa. We're having her bridal shower this afternoon; so shower is the word for today! April showers bring May weddings :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #299) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning to you too Donna! You slipped in while I was typing :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6227) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, Judy! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4492) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) Good Morning, EVERYONE!!! :)

Well, seeing as Pat has the breakfast covered, I'll serve the coffee, hot and fresh!!! :) :)

We're already above freezing here today, and heading up to about 10 C!!! :) :) Should turn the yard into an even bigger mud run for the girls!!! :B :B

Ahh, well, that's why we have towels!!! :)

Great BIG Bear HUGS to everyone for today, and for the weekend!!! :) :)

And a Special HUG for Louise!!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8790) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, putzing around the house today. I cleaned my closet, pats back. The dust in the back of the closet was in the stone age and was getting close to inventing fire.

I get to take Tipsy to class in a bit. She's not the best student, stubborn . Her grades better come up or no internet for her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5630) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning:)

We are enjoying a Connor and Clio day! On our way to the aquarium in Riverhead.

Hope everyone has a sunshiny day :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6230) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Haven't done a thing yet today but talk on the phone and play on here and take a shower and eat breakfast..but I don't even care! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17399) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone! Patrick, Tom, Denise, Super T, Judy and Cecil and all that follow, have a fabulous Saturday!

Ruth, have fun!! :)

Donna, good for you! :)

I am playing Edward Scissorhands....tree's beware!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning to y'all- hope today is great for everyone - - mmmmmmm.Patrick my order is the same as Donnas thanks!! Stuffed french toast - and blueberry topping - what a fantastic way to start the day!

Cheers y'all - off to work...bleah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6231) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good choice, Dianna..

RA...now I paid bills on-line..ugh..where DOES all the money go!????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17400) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yikes bill paying on a saturday??? After that you better rest! Lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6232) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm also co-ordinating a dog adoption...a co-worker is giving her puggle to my friend's Mom...I get to go along tomorrow for the exchange! :)

(Message edited by devfam on April 2, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4493) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................

Exchanging a puggle for friend's Mom????????????

Might not be bad, as long as the Mom is House Broken, and a fair cook!!! :B :B :B :B

Sorry, couldn't resist!!! :B :B

After all, Resistance is futile - that's what Seven of Nine said!!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4494) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 1:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, after that last one, I better move away from the 'puter and get back to my garden clean up.

It's fairly warm - well above freezing, but clouds are moving in for tomorrow's rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6233) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm Bill...she may be paper trained..LOL not sure...but she can definitely cook!

Crazy Saturday here...alot of phone calls and such..not accomplishing a whole lot, but...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2610) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Moving a bit slow this morning (what else is new lol)...Heading down to San Diego for our quarterly GWO with my four high school BFFs :-) Sherman gets to go this time....we have a heated pool...I know he's gonna be in heaven.
nakid pics Roy...better check!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6446) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Spoiled Shermie! Have a good time, Cyn! You DESERVE a good time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2612) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He is spoiled LOL...last weekend Catalina, this weekend at my friends mom's old house with a heated pool and four crazy chicks...I'll have to make sure I don't have any toilet seat covers hanging out of my pants this time...I'm sure sherman will have me covered and rip it off...LOL! I'll be posting pics on FF...no laptop this trip....

OK, POOF...ya'll have a great Saturday....

Thinking of my good friends this weekend...and what they are doing...hugs and strength my friends...please know I'm thinking of you all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6448) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hugs and back at ya, Cyn.

I haven't seen Jerry's name written here in a couple of days, but he is in all our hearts, yes, buddies? Thinking of him and all of you today....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6237) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Absolutely CB...waiting for my "Post like Jerry" bumper sticker to come in the mail! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3121) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You folks are the best.

Barbara, yes he definitely is in our hearts.

XXX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2967) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, be sure to give Louise and Caymus hugs from us today. We are thinking of you all today.
ok ok ok, hugs to you and Freddie too :-) enjoy the cake, sounds yummy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14994) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, hugs to you, Freddie, Louise and all under that roof today!!!!

Home from my Zumbathon. Man alive the calories I burned today! I even indulged in a piece of cake as the Zumbathon was for one of the gals' birthday :)

Did regular Zumba at 10AM then at 1 drove to another town with 40 other peeps and Zumba'd again for 1.5 hours. 1400 calories gone today!!! Had a blast though!!!!!!

Tomorrow is cardio and maybe even some packing and shopping for BON. Today was chilly but pretty so overall good day. Hope it's been good for you guys.

Cecil, you always, always crack me up!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14995) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Damn, how many times did I say Zumba in that post?!?!?

OK one more just for good measure!!!

ZUMBA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2968) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA

Hey all that cut and paste by my quick little fingers must have used up 0.01 calories, at least :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6238) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) I'm singing Zumba, Zumba, Zumba in my head with a cha cha beat! LOL

Good for you, Kobi! I sat on my butt most of the day...LOL...oh well..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Back from the bridal shower and a happy afternoon with family and friends. Had a watermelon vodka spiked punch in a toast to our friend Jerry. Not his cup of tea, but it's the thought that counts. Thinking of you all having a celebratory dinner he would approve of. Hugs to you all, especially to Louise and Caymus.

Now onto watching the tournaments. Nobody in my brackets but.... fun anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6240) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The punch sounds good to me! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4184) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #852) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awful quiet around here tonight i think i'll go over to BT2

safe night to all

poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6241) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6242) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is BT2 up and running for the little people yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #854) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do you mean like for Pygmies only? As far as i know there is no height discrimination on BT2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14997) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL, George! :)

Denise you surely burned more calories than that LOL!
I wore my heart rate monitor home one evening, from the gym, and forgot to turn it OFF! I was shocked I got rid of 100 more calories in that 9 mile drive LOL!
I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with the fact my stereo was blaring and I was headbanging most of the way home :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #856) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ZUMBA eyyyy my Lord, ZUMBA eyyyy. Can't you just see the campfire and smell the marshmellows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14998) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LMAO....alright next time I see you, which I hope will be soon, I'm gonna put on that habit and break into some Zumba moves for you. Heck, Roy will be there too so you better watch out LOL!

Does L have a fire pit?!?! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #857) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't Nuns have their own fire and brimstone pit

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration