BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Great Birthday gift - if you can get one
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Great Birthday gift - if you can get one
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #113) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/index.php

Long waiting time but really cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #107) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder if they get along with cats???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6442) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder if cats get along with them???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #108) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 1:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL:D good question!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6223) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Really cool! I want one!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6339) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one of those and a zebra to go please.....(don't tell Steve)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #109) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 7:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOOOOH yes! A zebra would be very special!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14990) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, so who's going to call the number to find out if this is for real? :) LOVE the one in the commercials I have seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #111) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14991) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL.....wish they were real. That would make ONE cool addition to the herd here!!!! DirecTV is the only place they are real :) Great webcam though LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #247) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very cute -- but I'll stick with hedgehogs for the ultimate in adorable...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration