BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Negotiation?
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Negotiation?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Heather Curatolo (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all. Just got back from my first trip to Bonaire and my husband and I fell in love. We definitely want to visit again soon but I was wondering if the real estate prices are negotiable? I tried searching on the website but couldnt find anything!

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob RE/MAX Bonaire www.bonairehomes.com (BonaireTalker - Post #89) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Heather -

The listed prices are usually negotiable. It is usually between 5% and 20% for negotiating room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #584) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Heather -- second Bob's reply. We bought a condo last fall, negotiating about a 10% reduction from asking price. Process is pretty much the same as the US. Good luck !!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration