BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Bringing Boat To Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Bringing Boat To Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana Wagner (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello. Wondering if anyone brought their boat over to Bonaire and how much it cost and what company used. I'm in FloriDuh and have a 21 footer. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4057) on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

contact Amcar Freight in Medley FL. Mercy can assist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Friday, January 8, 2010 - 7:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my brother brought his boat here .. are you a resident> moving here? what papers do you have?? .. most important he worked with Mercy at Amcar and it was complicated but went well.. the problem is where are you going to moor it??once it gets here .. or is it going to live on a trailer?? you must absolutely check this out !!!there is almost to no space available and this you must have!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana Wagner (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A girl can dream. But it will not happen. Unless I marry better next time...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration