BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Packing Boxes
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Packing Boxes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will have a fair amount of packing boxes available from the 13th of Dec (and until we empty all of our stuff), if anyone wants them please tell me or we have to bring them to the land fill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #552) on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 4:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Peter.

If you don't get any takers, place a free ad in the Bonaire Reporter.

There are always people coming and going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Anthony, was hoping that I could return a favor to BT person as you guys always help me out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 - 12:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks and posting an add now

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration