BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Long term rental
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Long term rental
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicole (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm planning on moving to Bonaire. I'll hope to get there at 11 or 12 october.
Does anybody know where I can rent an apartment for a long term period?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi **** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7300) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have you tried Ann?
http://www.bonairecaribbean.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi **** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7301) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh..sorry
Welcome to BT..please come back soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #279) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

have you done your immigration homework?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicole (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes i have all the documents that are required

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #280) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hope you enjoy bonaire as much as i do and have for many many years .. give bonaire sunshine homes a try ... vicki is excellent and they focus on long-term, affordable rentals .. all the best ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim & Leanne Pinkerton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 7:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also for consideration is Sunbelt Realty (www.sunbeltbonaire.com). We met with Anja Romeijnders in their sales division last month but also had the chance to meet Iris Jasperse (iris@sunbelt.an) of their rental division. Iris was really easy to get along with and seemed to have a lot of potential listings. Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pauline Kayes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #214) on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nicole, I am looking for a single, adult, responsible, dog-loving woman to rent my guesthouse for the long term beginning Dec. 15. Do you fit the bill? If so, see my post under Looking for Long-Term Housing.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration