BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Bed Size
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Bed Size
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, what do people like more for the bed size in the master bedroom? King or Queen

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2352) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 3:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

EZ ?....KING

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry US dimension, I guess putting the size makes more sense King is (190*200cm) and queen is (150*200), you can comfortably fit 2 normal sized adults in the queen but if you like to spread your arms out then you will touch each other.

I like queen but I am looking for feedback

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B. ~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10006) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 4:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would definitely get your frame, headboard and mattress and boxspring from the states as the one on island are European and thus a slightly different size than US dimensions. Found that out after buying a mattress on island, I found a way around that as to just buying deep pocket sheets that fit better. And I buy US sheets, didn't like the choices/selection on island. Also, the frames on island are quite low, I like my bed up a bit higher like here in the states. I ended up with having a craftsman custom make legs that put my bed up higher than the frames that were sold on island.

I can tell you my next bed will come directly from the states and I will ship it there, also had a hard time finding headboards I liked. Maybe I am too picky, but decor means a lot to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #460) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 10:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

King

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chica di Boneiru (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Think of it this way: It comes down to 2 choices...all things being equal, except one has a queen sized bed, the other a king. Which would you choose?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ken *** (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #483) on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

full :-)

(Message edited by ken dodge on July 25, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #956) on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i love my king. if i want to be close i move in and if i need space it is there
es

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration