BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: BBQ?
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: BBQ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 8:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a condo I am furnishing and then renting it for long term use (1-3 year or longer).

I am wondering are BBQ's popular in Bonaire?

Are you allowed to have them on a balcony (3rd floor) in a condo and if yes are electric or propane better in Bonaire?

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #768) on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 8:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Peter please read the posting policies for self promotion...I have let it go a few times and everyone already knows that you now have a new condo that you will rent out.. Please try to refrain from mentioning it again , unless you would like to pay to advertize this information with us in the near future..
Good luck and Yes a BBQ is a very nice touch not sure about the third floor though perhaps ask the realtor of the properties..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Bomberg (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 8:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Freddie, sorry was thinking of it as context but I see your point, I actually did not think of BT as a place to find tenants to be honest as I figured everyone here was already on the island but you are right, my apologies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Freddie* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12469) on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

no problem Peter. :-) just a reminder :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2335) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 6:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peter..All the condos have a governing board. With respect to your question on whether or not a BBQ is allowed, that's where you'll find your answer. There is no generic rule for all of Bonaire that BBQs are allowed. This is an individual thing to be decided by each condo owners group.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration