BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Airport customs
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Airport customs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stuart (BonaireTalker - Post #32) on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I plan to bring a few cordless tools down with me to do some work on our condo. I plan to bring them back with me to the US.

Am I going to run into any issues with customs if they see them in my suitcases??

Stuart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2079) on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stuart: I doubt it very much. I just came back transporting tools, electric drill & other assorted items. However, you may find it a lot easier to just leave the tools in your condo rather then keep transporting them back & forth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stuart (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 9:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Vince

Point well taken,
Thanks

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration