BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Support for Med Students in Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Support for Med Students in Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By shari philpot (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi my name is Shari and I am new to Bonairetalk. I will be moving to Bonaire next month to start med school. Is there any support systems established for US citizens while living there? Also, if there are others in my situation, lets start one if there is not and tackle this obstacle together!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jolly (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #938) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 7:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Shari:

Check out this thread from a similar person....

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/137781/386748.html?1236725411

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By shari philpot (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! That was fast. Thank you so much...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration