BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Moving boxes/storage
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Moving boxes/storage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michèle Knuf (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can anyone tell me where on Bonaire they sell moving boxes? And I know of a storage place on kaya Industria, does anyone have the phone number? Or there other storage places? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3586) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check with Rocargo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michèle Knuf (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Michael, I checked with them, they have boxes but no room in their storage, the other place on kaya Industria is also full.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michele,
Check with Rocargo and inquire about pallet storage. We leave all our gear on a pallet, they shrink wrap it, and place it on shelving in the main building. Its about $120.00 for 6 months and the pallet is 4x4x4 if I recall correctly but worth it considering baggage surcharges on many airlines.

Worth a shot

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration