BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Any advice?
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2008: Any advice?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vicman (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone, I'll gonna be moving to Bonaire in some about 10 days, the company that I work for, i'ts sending me to the Island for 2 years, I already have the work and residence permits approved, of course it took a lot of paper work, seals, signatures, and some about 7 weeks to get it, everybody says I got lucky, of course I'm very excited, one of the things that I want to know, how hard can it be to get internet at home, I need to be in contact with my family every day, and how expensive cable tv can be?, I'll be living by myself, so that can be important.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions I can get to make the transition easier.

Best regards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Wightman (BonaireTalker - Post #89) on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

SKYPE is practically free phone service via your computer all over the world as far as we know-it really solves the telephone issue. You will find that people on Bonaire are fantastic. Michael at Chat N Browse knows everything and everyone-enjoy every minute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kristi..En mi isla del día en mi mente (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1921) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Vic, thats cool. Be sure to look up Bette! I am sure you will love every minute of the island.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vicman (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I sure will try to contact all the cool people up there.
Are you up in Bonaire Kristi?.
And thanks Dennis, I'll make sure I stop in the Chat N browse as soon as I get there.

Saludos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bette ( BC from you know where) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #539) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 6:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Vic, moving here I see? COOL!!!!
If you need any help just send me an email :-))))))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vicman (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanx Bette, it's nice to know, that I already have the most important thing that I need for a good start, Friends!!!
I'll get in touch when in the Island, and thanks again Bette

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bette ( BC from you know where) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #560) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Di nada Vic :-))))))))

Looking forward meeting you :-))))))

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration