BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Pediatrician wanting to move to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2008: Pediatrician wanting to move to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guillermo Rodriguez (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everybody.
I would like some information about the possibility for a foreign pediatrician to establish in the island and either work for the hospital or privately. I've been looking for info on the net, but no luck so far. Even the phone numbers and e-mail address I found for the hospital don't seem to work, so any help will be welcome. Can write in English, Spanish or Papiamentu. Dutch skills are primitive to say the least!!! (but working on improving them)
Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3056) on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

With the new changes that are happening in the government structure, chances are good for local (antillean) Docs to get positions however it is always best to come in person and meet the local dept. heads. I assume from your profile you are Aruban when you say foreigner...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration