BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Thyroid/doc
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2008: Thyroid/doc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lydia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi you all on this forum, nice to meet you:-)

Since I may be moving to Bonaire later this year, I want to ask if there is any god doc on the island aware of thyroid problems and if so, does anybody know what favorite thyroid med they prescribe on Bonaire. I am hypothyroid, can not take a year supply of meds to the island.

I have been lurking at this forum, but all thyroid talk I was reading was more about animals, maybe I better see the vet;) They are good at this anyhow.
Greets, Lydia
PS I know the island, but it's way back..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lydia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I ment gooood doctor, not god doctor..not that this god syndrome is a habit in some..
Could not edit the post anymore.
*hits blond forehead*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2888) on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

you,ve got mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lydia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Machi danki.

Greets, Lydia

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration