BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Anyone selling old kitchenwares?
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2008: Anyone selling old kitchenwares?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Finan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon Bini, I am a new student at SJSM and my apartment came only partially furnished. I need some pots and pans, silverware, kitchen utensils, a fan, sheets, mop/broom. anyone upgrading and selling these items cheap? where is the best place to buy if I cant find these used? thanks! Jason

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John th'oldun (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 9:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could be worth going to the market at the Park behind the hospital on the first Saturday of each month. It starts at 3pm and there could be several things you want there - very cheap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #226) on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jason.

Shops such as Bonaire Super Store and Tung Fong are really cheap for new stuff it really is not worth buying second hand.

The stuff from these shops is imported from China and not the greatest of quality but for things like crockery etc, it is fine.

If you want to find second hand stuff of a better quality, there are usually porch sales on. Check out the Bonaire Reporter and the notice board in Cultimara for people advertising.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Finan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 10:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you very much, I will check out the stores and the second hand sales :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration