BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Boat Moorage
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Boat Moorage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Kurzawa (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know how you go about getting a boat mooring on the island? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sexton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 12:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would like to know this also as I may be moving to Bonaire in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2125) on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I should think contacting the harbormaster and the marine park would be the first thing. There are a couple of marinas, also.

As far as I know (which isn't too far :-) and I'm sure if I'm wrong I'll be corrected) it isn't that easy to get a new mooring. It may even be impossible...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration