BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Furniture etc.
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Furniture etc.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Miranda Ederveen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, October 7, 2007 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone,

We are Niels and Miranda from holland and we are moving to Bonaire 29 November We already have a house but it is not furnished and i can't cook without a cookingplace so does anybody have any advise were to buy those things doesn't have to be anything special.
Thank you, Niels and Miranda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan - www.bsdme.info (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #477) on Sunday, October 7, 2007 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Might want to check Vann's report for ideas

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/1022/333759.html?1191782977#POST423360

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Miranda Ederveen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, October 8, 2007 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vann Evans (BonaireTalker - Post #35) on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Miranda
Let me know what you need and I can tell you what we found and where. There were 2 places with gas stoves--City Shop and Bonaire superstore.
email me privately if you want
whitewaterevans@earthlink.net
Vann Evans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angie Garred (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We've purchased a rental property in Bonaire and need to fully furnish it as it is newly built. We would like to do as much shopping from home in Canada as possible so we have an idea of costs. Any suggestions for contacting local shops and suppliers by phone or email regarding furniture & appliance purchases??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregg Babcock - LBR #13 (BonaireTalker - Post #87) on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Angie, YGM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2975) on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 6:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I bought my cooktop from Wimco. I bought all other appliances at Omni. Both are great. Do your homework before you shop. Not all places mentioned offer warranties.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration