BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Way to buy properties
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Way to buy properties
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eugene kalsow (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 4:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello.B/c it is not USA I dont know the way [all steps to buy property in Curasao[Sorry,but I can not find forum like yours i about Curasao].Realtor ask me to send $[I gonna pay one shot for the land] money first and only after that they will send to me final contract.Is it way in Holland and ABC to sell property?Thank U for clarification.Eugene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Johnson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #327) on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eugene:

English does not appear to be your primary language -- but all I know of are sites in english. I know nothing about buying real estate in Bonaire (only the US) but I would be very cautious about providing money to someone without seeing at least a signed purchase agreement. And then I would probably want an intermediary of my own choosing...

You can look at http://www.bonairehomes.com/Nav.aspx/Page=%2fPageManager%2fDefault.aspx%2fPageID%3d239774

http://www.sunbeltbonaire.com/index.php?page=bon%20real%20estate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J. Patch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone thinking of buying real estate on Bonaire should act now. When the merger with Holland becomes effective, the prices will go up sharply.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration