BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Hello everyone
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Hello everyone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michele gotte (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 7:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My friend and I are moving to Bonaire in november, pets and all. Does anyone have suggestions on places to live, jobs, etc.
Thanks
Michele

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1846) on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I suggest you do a bit more research before you pull up stakes - it isn't as easy as just deciding to do it, especially if you are not a dutch citizen.

Here's info on working on Bonaire:
from DEZA

You should also read this: passport rules

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #462) on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michele, welcome to Bonaire Talk:-) Susan has some good links to read. I am moving your thread to "Moving to Bonaire" and I suggest you peruse through the threads in this section. There is a wealth of information in regard to your questions.

Good luck!

Cynde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #156) on Wednesday, July 4, 2007 - 8:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If I read that first link right, an American can't apply for a work permit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maaike Prins (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 8:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How easy is it for Dutch citizens to find work in Bonaire? Can you go there and look for work on the spot? Maaike

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration