BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Regatta Residence Info
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Regatta Residence Info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello one and all!
My fiance and I are considering buying a home at Regatta Residence. When we visited the island in the fall the construction was just beginning. Any idea how far it has come? Any suggestions on where to begin purchasing a home in Bonaire as an American citizen? Any info would be welcome!
Thank you!
Christine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2682) on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 9:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just drove by yesterday. I saw nothing done from the road view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 11:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for the info. Is the security gate actually manned yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2683) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

no

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Davis, InfoBonaire, Bon. Insider (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #136) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Regatta Residence has just launched an updated web site, showing all the new plans, the two pools, along with the approximate times of completion for the various components. You can view that at http://www.regattaresidence.com

Good luck! Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #440) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Scubachick, welcome to Bonaire Talk. You might want to peruse through the threads here in the "moving to bonaire" topic area. Lots of information there:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you all for the help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2684) on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Scuba, saw the photos on the website..they are coming along far I can see but as said from the road, nothing appears to be happening..wow, it is private....that fence works...good luck.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration