BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Anyone in med school/pharm school here???
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Anyone in med school/pharm school here???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nadia shaikh (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 9:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey everyone- I'm new to this forum and was wondering if there are any students on here who go to the medical school down in Bonaire or are planning to attend pharmacy school (like myself) in January 2007. Please post on here or email me: nadnessfosho@Yahoo.com i'd love to chat!

Nadia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2388) on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 6:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What pharmacy school?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to BonaireTalk! There are a few students who post here, but you will probably find more at www.valuemd.com. Both sites are a good way to answer your questions about the school and the island respectively.

Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nadia shaikh (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 12:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks alex! that helps alot... university of north america, in partnership with st. xavier school of medicine over in bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ...boom dee ay (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2198) on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 12:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hmmmmm.... sure makes being a pharmacist sound EVEN better!!!
Best of luck to you Nadia :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nadia shaikh (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 1:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i know right! i'm excited.. how are living arrangements? if i were to come down in mid december, you guys think i would be able to find a nice apartment for long term rental within 2 wks??? any tips would be very helpful :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration