BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Virginia and Crown Ridge
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Virginia and Crown Ridge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Suzie Mulvey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 10:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are from Fairfax Virginia. Any other Virginians out there? Also, we just bought our dream Bonairian retirement home in Crown Ridge. Anyone out there moving to Crown Ridge or living there now?
Suzie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Roby (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Suzie,

Wow its a small world I am from Ellicott City (south of Baltimore), Maryland. We are considering a vacation to Bonaire in 2008 and are considering the Crown Ridge 3 home for a rental. See my post in the accommodations section entitled "Recommendations for Family of 6". Are you there yet? Wow that place looks great - congratulations. I posted some questions about this location in my other post. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg

PS: I just realized you said retirement home. Are your retired now or renting it out until then? It wouldn't be #3 would it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Carbo (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #114) on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Suzie,
We are from Oak Hill, VA (Oakton area) and vacation in Bonaire. Just retired from job #1, waiting a few years then we will retire for good. Bonaire (Crown Ridge) is a good possibility for us also! We may to get a NoVA party together...
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peter michael honey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi out there..
Even smaller world. I'm from Richmond, Va and am going to Bonaire this Saturday !! Can't wait. Been going for 6 years now and am staying in rental in Sabadeco but was just looking at Crown ridge #3 for next time...looks preety cool, right on the water nearly ! Will be checking out everything there this time around...need any info while there anyone ?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration