BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Owners Associations
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Owners Associations
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Stanway (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are currently looking at the purchase in Kings Beach Resort and the Covenants of Purchase relating to the purchase. The document reads very much that we are responsible for everything in the resort. Can anyone help on an independant nature, on how this works. Even in build stage do you pay the share or only once completed and who runs the association??

Any advice would be appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #320) on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 5:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would raise these questions to your realtor.
Alternatively, you may want to get the names of others who have purchased there & speak directly with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #876) on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i agree with vince. last i heard, three of the original five units have been sold so you should be able to get some info from remax and then from those three owners. as of the time we left bonaire on april 20, none of the units had been occupied.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #877) on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry andrew...i forgot...welcome to bonaire talk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Umstead (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Andrew,
I just saw your original post. We are looking at Kings Beach to purchase. Did you buy there and how do you like it?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration