BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: New arrivals just closed on condo at light house beach
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: New arrivals just closed on condo at light house beach
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ron and carol mcneal (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just looking to meet some neighbors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3474) on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Ron and Carol! We are neighbors of yours! I live in Unit #13 in your same row! I am also on the Homeowners Assoc. there. Welcome to the neighborhood! You will love LBR! We are from South Jersey too! Look forward to meeting you! I will be on island the first two weeks of November and then again the month of February. Gotta go to work right now, but there is another neighbor, Pat Murphy and his wife Mary who post on this site too, so I am sure he will post when he sees this. Oh, and a big welcome to BT, too! :-) I will email you tomorrow and will be happy to answer any questions you might.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4152) on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to Bonaire Talk and congratulations !!

Pat and Mary Murphy are also owners there and I'm sure will be chiming in here soon!

Hope to meet you in Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #900) on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok...it's been a month after debbie posted but welcome to bonaire talk, bonaire, and LBR. see you soon.

pat

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration