BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Harley-Davidson's on Island?
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives 2006-01-01 to 2007-12-31: Harley-Davidson's on Island?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kyle Malo (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 1:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there a Harley dealer on the island? If so, can anyone provide a link?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Ginocchio's @ Golden Reef Inn (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #980) on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, there is and here it is:

http://www.bonairenet.com/motorcycle/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1436) on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 1:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kyle here is a link http://www.bonairenet.com/motorcycle/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #797) on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the shop
harleyshop
A great place for a ride
harleyride

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Chalk - Habitat - STINAPA - BONHATA (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #224) on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda,

That's actually the old shop...Lando just moved to the downstairs area to the left below Anna's bar. Lot more space and very nice.

See you soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #799) on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jack,
Whose that Harley dude in my above photo? HA! Orlando told us of his plans but I didn't know if they had moved yet. Looking forward to checking it out. I hope he has some Ladies shirts - :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cat (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could you tell me where Anna's bar is? I rented from Orlando last year and plan to rent from him again this year. He was VERY VERY helpful.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David F Pascoe (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is on the right going north out of town right before his old place... it is only about 20 yards from the original location.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration