BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Brazilian Multilingual Padi Instructor wants to work...
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2004-12-31 to 2006-01-01: Brazilian Multilingual Padi Instructor wants to work...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marcelo sampaio (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, December 8, 2005 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

brazilian Multilingual Padi Instructor wants to work in a bonaire diving school to...
I haven't been to Bonaire yet but most of my students dream to dive there.
Do u wonder why they do not have the chance?
I did, and most of them say/think that it is too hard to go around without speaking at least english and also they say it may be too expensive.
After a long talk with a dutch friend who lives in Brazil I realized that my students thought are not 100% true.
THAT is WHY I want to work in Bonaire for some time, as a brazilian PADI instructor I would be able to deal with them and, most important, to put Bonaire on my students passport and not only at their dreams.
If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, JOBS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
tks a lot
Abraços
Marcelo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #43) on Thursday, December 8, 2005 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marcelo, I've moved this thread to "Moving to Bonaire" where it belongs, and you will most likely get locals to respond.

Good luck!

Cynde

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration