BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Coming to Bonaire............
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2004-12-31 to 2006-01-01: Coming to Bonaire............
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric steyaert (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can someone please help me with information? I'm getting all confused about the answers i'm getting here in Holland. Maybe i'm getting the right info here. I'm comming to Bonaire in about 3 weeks from now. I'm planning to buy a house on the island. Is it possible for me, still living in Belgium for another 6 years, to get a loan to buy a house in Bonaire or is it not? I was asking several banks in Holland, but always getting different answers. Thanks in advance, and looking forward to my visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2405) on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eric, go to real estate to start to answer your questions. I know the interest rates are higher than in the US, but I don't know what they are in the Netherlands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bartikoski (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The best sources for information about Bonaire is the following Web sites.

Official Bonaire Business guide, published by the Bonaire Department of Labor and Economic Affairs (DEZA) - http://www.bonaireeconomy.org/investment_guide/Bonaire%20Invest%20Guide.pdf

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration