BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Business relocation & meds
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2003-06-02 to 2004-12-31: Business relocation & meds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cosgrave (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

First of all, thank you for an informative forum!

I am looking at the possibility of relocating my business to Bonaire. I work mainly from my laptop with some product distribution of goods also. Does anyone have any experience in actually relocating a company to the island? At most, two new jobs to locals would be created. Any practical help or advice would be appreciated.

I am based in London, UK. Can we have our meds done here (at an approved centre) or do they have to be done locally?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #2047) on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you are planning on hiring local people and your company is not in competition with an already exisiting on-island company you should not have too many problem. The people to contact is DEZE for details. http://www.bonaireeconomy.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5295) on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's also a person on-island who we've heard good things about who (for a fee) helps people relocate here (permits, etc.). Her name is Julie and you can reach her at juliemarbon@hotmail.com, I believe.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cosgrave (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Linda and Jake, appreciate the info.

Tom

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration