BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Immigration and Citizenship
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2003-06-02 to 2004-12-31: Immigration and Citizenship
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By H. Amrita Mork (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 10:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My spouse and I are seriously considering permanently moving to Bonaire to live and work. Unfortunately, there seems to be no official site for information. What do we need to know? Where can we find information?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Ginocchio's @ Golden Reef Inn (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #413) on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 10:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out Bob Bartikowski's ReMax website at www.bonairehomes.com If you scroll down to the bottom of the first page, you may find something there.

Best of Luck!

Liz Ginocchio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5272) on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 11:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also take a look at http://www.bonaireeconomy.org

There is no single Web site which has all the current information, mainly because the requirements appear to continually change, and each of the several departments you have you get cleared with don't talk to the other ones, and each has their own requirements.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1834) on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have good news for folks who want to apply for residencey. There are a number of businesses that will shepherd your papers through the varaious departments. One of those is my accounting company who does it and also the newest is being run by a young lady, Juliette (last name escapes me, but her office is next to Remax) who used to work for immigration. I have suggested to her to put up a web site and it may be possible to take care of it all on line soon.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration