BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Looking for a job.
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2003-06-02 to 2004-12-31: Looking for a job.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dorien buys (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 6:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everybody!

My name is Dorien. I am a 27 year old Dutch female. I am looking for a job on Bonaire; maybe you could help me?

I have a Higher Education Level degree in marketing, management and economics. I also have a Divemaster certification. I speak fluent Dutch and English. I am hard working, sporty and adventurous. Last year I worked for Easy Divers in Thailand as a divemaster and as a tourleader for Baobab Travel in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand.

If you can help me, please contact me.

Thank you!

Dorien

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Moderator - Post #20) on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Dorien, good luck on your search for a job, and moving to Bonaire!

I removed your duplicate post under "Everything Else" as you had already posted your question here.

Cheers!

Cynde Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maxine van Bommel (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I'm a 17 yr old student going to Bonaire in August with an IB diploma,fluent in Dutch and English and have trouble finding a job in Bonaire, due to the fact that I have had hardly any experience. Is there anyone that I can talk to who can help me with this? If I don't end up finding a job, I will try to find one once I'm there and if I can't it will just turn out to be holiday and I'll return to Holland. BUT, I was thinking and tell me if this sounds like a bad idea. But I'm aware that they have a school there and to make money, and have a some sort of a job, I could tutor kids there in Dutch and English or babysit or something. I just really need something to do there, does it sounds unreasonable?
Maxine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reiner Kaufhold (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, June 2, 2004 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,
I like to know how necessary are good technician for all Diving stuff like Compressors Regulators and and and are needed on Bonaire. I know the Island well from lots of dive trips but no idea about Workshop business. May someone can answer me.

Thanks
Reiner

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration