BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Just need 6 numbers
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2003-06-02 to 2004-12-31: Just need 6 numbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #519) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake

Nice idea, now any tips on how I win the lottery?

Maybe I should just start saving harder; along with a few annual trips to check out the real estate.

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10154) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian...say you have the winning lottery ticket but you "lost" it in the store parking lot...stick to your story and don't give up!

Ohio Woman Loses Lotto Ticket?

But then again, you could get caught!

Ohio lottery loser faces police charge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #520) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde

Close you nearly have it; we just lose the return plane tickets. Oh boy and no money to go home we would have to stay..

Who needs the lottery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10159) on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian, I hadn't thought about that...or you could say that "Charlie ate my return tickets" LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (BonaireTalker - Post #84) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

the lottery ticket fiasco happened in our city. the real winner worked at the hospital our squad transports too. very nice lady...i'm glad the other one dropped her claim...but now she and the lawyer are in trouble....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10181) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pat, I'm glad that they are going to go after the fraudulent claim. It was so ridiculous, and just not right! I saw the interview on TV with the winner, she seemed like a nice lady to me too:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4710) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 10:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian - Cynde deserves all the credit for this great new topic area. It was her idea - I just facilitated via a couple of technical changes.

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration