BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Moving to Bonaire: Advice on immigration
Bonaire Talk: Moving to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2003 - 2007: Archives - 2003-06-02 to 2004-12-31: Advice on immigration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Myers (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Having fallen for Bonaire, my wife and I are exploring retiring there. We are USA residents. What are resourses for finding cost of utilities, medical plans, etc.? This is at least five years in the future; just about time enough to do the research. I don't expect to be back before April 2004.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #969) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 12:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ron, I would start at www.infobonaire.com which has a wealth of info on real estate and such matters.

Also, by searching for keywords at the bottom of this page you will glean a lot of information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rebecca Miyuki-Whitehead Starkweather (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Tuesday, October 7, 2003 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ron I would also look at the sunbelt realty web page also. www.sunbelt.an about living on bonaire

corrinne and jan have put together a nice info packet

Moonqueen and TPS

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration